• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden calls on Cuomo to resign in the wake of A.G. report

And yet y’all put a rapist in the WH.
Yes Republikkkants did. Trump has two dozen rapes to his credit and wishes he could have banged his daughter.

I thought Cuomo should resign until I read the response from his lawyers. It seems that the AG didn't take any evidence that calls into question the facts made by the accusers, into account.
Read for yourselves:

Witnesses say that they were where the entrance records do not agree. There are emails and other written materials undercutting the charges.

I thought Cuomo should resign until I read the response from his lawyers. It seems that the AG didn't take any evidence that calls into question the facts made by the accusers, into account.
Read for yourselves:

Witnesses say that they were where the entrance records do not agree. There are emails and other written materials undercutting the charges.

Legally, dunno what all this means. But I believe the women, and there are too many allegations.

And he’s a world class creep.

Lol…all you have are lies and bull shit…
There is far more evidence of Trump doing things like that than anybody else in politics.

Lol…all you have are lies and bull shit…

and a voice recording with Trump admitting that he was into grabbing p****s.

Read for yourselves:

Indeed, but it must be understood: a prosecutor does not have to present exculpatory evidence. Just inculpatory evidence enough to support a showing of probable cause.

Indeed, but it must be understood: a prosecutor does not have to present exculpatory evidence. Just inculpatory evidence enough to support a showing of probable cause.
This wasn't a grand jury or a trial. It was an investigation of facts. As such, it should represent all the facts.

He's toast. If he doesnt resign he'll be impeached

Good for Biden to not play the game of jumping on hand grenades for obvious predators and saying "Well, we will wait and see the results of the investigation" when you have one of the most openly shameless, abusive, mendacious politicians thrashing about like some grotesque blind titan.
Honestly, as bad as the sexual abuse stuff was, it was his handling of COVID that was truly scandalous, between his explicit cover up of deaths resulting from it, and his handing out immunities to nursing home corporations after receiving massive donations from the industry.

I think there's something very wrong with the fact that it was the sexual assault that actually cooked his goose and not his demonstrably terrible, corrupt and unethical governance.

Meanwhile Shontel Brown was just elected to the House despite facing a felony ethics probe over tens of millions of dollars in self-dealing govt contracts to her boyfriend, without a word of alarm from mainstream media.

There is far more evidence of Trump doing things like that than anybody else in politics.
Trump is a lot of hot air when it comes to these things…But interesting that you want to deflect here…Cuomo your kind of guy or what?

He's not getting much help from his own kind

Good. Maybe the Democrat party is a big tent after all. There's certainly going to be a backlash to this though. I foresee a wave of moderate victories after this, I hope I'm wrong. Progressives will need to triple the heat if they want to remain part of the Democrats. I dunno if you vote R, but you better hope they lose if you ever want to see Republicans in power within the next 12 years.

T

True

The GOP rallies around there pervs

The Dems eject theirs
lol. Not true at all. Democrats only 'eject' when there's no other choice, and they can't be politically useful. Ever heard of Bill Clinton?

In this case, they literally waited for the findings of an internal audit.

lol. Not true at all. Democrats only 'eject' when there's no other choice, and they can't be politically useful. Ever heard of Bill Clinton?

In this case, they literally waited for the findings of an internal audit.
Monica was not a victim, she was a willing participant. Lots of other Dems have been ejected for there sexual exploits.

I would prefer to wait until an investigation is complete, such as in Cuomo case.

Would you prefer to eject before an investigation? Sounds like it.

Yes Republikkkants did. Trump has two dozen rapes to his credit and wishes he could have banged his daughter.
Its known Trump raped his first wife at the end of the relationship. She is on the record stating this as fact.

Locker room bragging…probably not even true.

In combination with the other pieces of evidence it cannot be dismissed as just a "locker room bragging" If it wee just THIS recording, then you could have a point.

Some amazing journalistic standards there, Fredo.
He's been participating in strategy sessions with his brother while at the same time an employee of CNN:

“Chris Cuomo has a lot to say, but right now he cannot say it,” Stelter said. “CNN management has made two things clear to him: One, that he can’t talk about his brother, Andrew Cuomo, on TV, and, two, that he cannot participate in any more strategy sessions with the governor’s aides.”
Chris Cuomo, who took the coming week off presumably to celebrate his birthday, has admitted that he conferred with his brother and the governor’s aides in May on how to handle the growing scandal

Monica was not a victim, she was a willing participant. Lots of other Dems have been ejected for there sexual exploits.

I would prefer to wait until an investigation is complete, such as in Cuomo case.

Would you prefer to eject before an investigation? Sounds like it.
That's the story - but note that she was an intern and he was the president of the united states. Name one company that would let their president get away with that. And she was hardly the only one.

Back
Top Bottom