• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden calls house gop neanderthals

That's kind of how I feel about the whole "We are family the values party". Just a way of saying your opposition has no family values.
Well, sodomy was ever one of your party's values - but not one even liberals would consider "family" oriented.... until recently.

Biden uses name calling to call others "neanderthal". How diplomatic. Just what we want in a VP.:roll:

He gets some of that from Obama, like when Obama called out Putin stating he sits in the back of the class in a slouch. Or something like that. Boy was that a mistake, Putin now tells Obama when to jump and how high. That's the best you could expect from a community organizer against a guy like Putin.

Speaking at a reception at his official residence in Washington to mark the 19th anniversary of the law’s passage, Mr. Biden told guests he was “stunned” that House Republicans put up a months-long battle over reauthorizing the "violence against women" law earlier this year. The GOP had reservations about new protections for Indians, gays and others.

Warning the audience that he was “going to say something outrageous,” Mr. Biden said the legislation was stalled by “this Neanderthal crowd” in the House.

“I think I understand the Senate better than any man or women who’s ever served in there, and I think I understand the House,” he said. “I was surprised this last time. … The idea we still had to fight? We had to fight to reauthorize?”

Mr. Biden championed the original law when he was a senator from Delaware. He when said he started writing the law in the early 1990s, “I didn’t ask for staff help, I didn’t ask for any help, I was so God darn — gosh darn mad.”

Not to worry.....most of the women already vote Democrat....even some of the Republican women.

Biden is spot on...you people are Neanderthals. And he hasn't said anything that surprised anybody ...wake up you morons.....you lost an election because most Americans do think the right wing party is a bunch of Neanderthals!!

And many of you have a lot of posts on this board that proves it. Be honest ...don't you all think the 50's and the 60's .....were better days?
One of you even had a thread about the 18th century ....admit it ....you guys truly want to go back in time ...to ..."the good old days".!

Biden is spot on...you people are Neanderthals. And he hasn't said anything that surprised anybody ...wake up you morons.....you lost an election because most Americans do think the right wing party is a bunch of Neanderthals!!

And many of you have a lot of posts on this board that proves it. Be honest ...don't you all think the 50's and the 60's .....were better days?
One of you even had a thread about the 18th century ....admit it ....you guys truly want to go back in time ...to ..."the good old days".!
Joe Biden is a bloviating idiot. That you listen to him - let alone that you BELIEVE him speaks volumes.

Yea, the 50s and 60s were better days for the US working man.

Joe Biden is a bloviating idiot. That you listen to him - let alone that you BELIEVE him speaks volumes.

You know what speaks volumes ....the FACT...that you won't accept that Biden is only preaching to the choir!

Let me repeat ...the American people actually believes the right wing is a party of Neanderthals!

I have said it before and I will say it again...

All citizens should be treated and considered equal under any government law. No exceptions! This is why I believe all mention of sex, race, ethnicity should be struck from every law. No special laws catering to select groups of people.

I'm agnostic.....I don't know and you don't either. One thing I do know. If there's anything out there all of us will be treated equally and not just one bunch of egotistical ass holes floating on gossamer wings while the rest of us burn on an eternal rotisserie because we disagree with them.

You didn't get the dig.

You know what speaks volumes ....the FACT...that you won't accept that Biden is only preaching to the choir!

Let me repeat ...the American people actually believes the right wing is a party of Neanderthals!

Bet you didn't know Neanderthals actually had a bigger brain volume then homo sapiens did. Were they still alive today, they very well might be the ruling class of society.

Well, sodomy was ever one of your party's values - but not one even liberals would consider "family" oriented.... until recently.

1) My party? lol... you don't know me very well
2) Gay bashing as a value? now THAT's values. Keep it up champ!

Bet you didn't know Neanderthals actually had a bigger brain volume then homo sapiens did. Were they still alive today, they very well might be the ruling class of society.

Good ...you have a big brain ...you be the Neanderthal ...are you happy now? :roll:

You guys flip-flop and tie yourselves up in so many knots ...I wonder if you people struggle to put your pants on in the morning.

Good ...you have a big brain ...you be the Neanderthal ...are you happy now? :roll:

You guys flip-flop and tie yourselves up in so many knots ...I wonder if you people struggle to put your pants on in the morning.

Thank you for admitting I'm your intellectual superior.

Back
Top Bottom