• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Calls Auto Plant Worker "Full Of S---". No Anonymous Sources. Caught On Tape.

Is It Presidential To Call An Auto Plant Worker "Full Of S---"?

• Yes

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

ReubenSherr

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Really? :yawn:

No sketchy "anonymous sources" here.

Joe was caught on video, back in March, completely losing it, yelling at an auto plant worker that he was "Full Of S---" during an argument about gun control.

Biden cusses out Detroit worker who calls him anti-Second Amendment - New York Daily News

Is this the kind of man we want running meetings in the White House?

And interacting with foreign leaders?

The guy is full of ****. Biden is not anti 2nd amendment. And if you problem is that he isn't diplomatic enough you are an incredible hypocrite because you people have praised Trump for saying far far far worse countless times over.

Wow the irony, the OP all of a sudden concerned about these things.

Joe was caught on video, back in March, completely losing it, yelling at an auto plant worker that he was "Full Of S---" during an argument about gun control.

Biden cusses out Detroit worker who calls him anti-Second Amendment - New York Daily News

Biden is nobody's first choice, but he's the best option your system has come up with.
Your last election was a choice between syphilis and leprosy. You chose leprosy but you got syphilis anyway. Now you get to chose between syphilis and pneumonia. God help you.

It's on the same level as the sketchy "losers and suckers" accusation.

Only this is caught on tape.

And it actually happened.

Calling men and women who died in service of our country losers is not the same as saying some moron is full of **** when that person is lying. It is not even close. Your pretending that calling dead service men and women losers is the same is incredibly disrespectful too.

No, it is not presidential to use the S-word.

But it does NOT matter what Mr. Biden says or even does.

The Dems see him and (especially) Ms. Harris as their ticket to victory in two months.

So they are counting on a huge turnout (especially from a certain constituency) to finally oust President Trump.

Sadly, they will likely succeed.

The guy is full of ****. Biden is not anti 2nd amendment..

Sure he's not.

Biden has already pledged to put Robert O'Rourke (aka...Beto....sic) in charge of his gun policy.

Thats all.anyone needs to know to understand where Biden is on the 2nd amendment......then there's that horrible gun hating woman be has as a running mate!

No thank you.....Trump again please!

The Dems see him and (especially) Ms. Harris as their ticket to victory in two months.

So they are counting on a huge turnout (especially from a certain constituency) to finally oust President Trump.

If somebody uses the S-word, is that disqualifying for being President?

How much do you have to hate America and those that serve to think that calling an auto worker full of **** because of his political opinions, the same thing as calling those that serve losers and suckers?

What the hell is wrong with you?

Who is this certain constituency? :confused:

They'll need a lot of people like me - WHITE people - to get it done. Also blacks, Hispanics, Jews and others. It's how elections work. So who are you referring to there?

How much do you have to hate America and those that serve to think that calling an auto worker full of **** because of his political opinions, the same thing as calling those that serve losers and suckers?

How much do you have to hate America to think that calling an honest, hard-working middle American worker “full of s—-“ is acceptable?

The difference BTW is that Biden actually SAID this. Unlike the Trump accusation, we didn’t make it up using a sketchy anonymous source.

What Biden did is small in comparison to President Trump. A simple search provides numerous examples of President Trump cussing. So if you feel Biden was not acting presidential, what does that make Trump?

Got to ask why you ignore Trump and his rants? Is it ok for Trump but not others?

Who is this certain constituency? :confused:

They'll need a lot of people like me - WHITE people - to get it done. Also blacks, Hispanics, Jews and others. It's how elections work. So who are you referring to there?

It is a fact that the Democrats cannot win unless they get solid support from a key constituency. The same constituency that turned out in droves in 2008 and 2012. Apparently, not enough of them turned out in 2016. I shan't name the constituency, for I believe it is vulgar to be too explicit. I leave it to intelligent people like you to infer my meaning.

Happy Labor Day!

You are just beyond desperate if you've made yourself believe that. This is old news and you're officially scraping the bottom of the barrel (where you live, apparently) if you're trying to make this an attack.

TRUMP DID NOT SAY IT

He did and your hysteria about it is proof that even you know he did.

This is crossing the line into slander territory.

I sure hope Dirtbag sues then the people who heard him say it will be sworn in and confirm it under oath.

True, that. This election won't be about Biden, it'll be a referendum on Trump and what's in his baggage.
But don't despair. The Democratic Party has shown itself to be pretty incompetent when it comes to election campaigns. They might still score another own-goal. And if that happens, if Trump gets re-elected, God help you all, if She can. Or will.

Telling somebody who made something up that he’s “full of ****” isn’t on par with saying that the tens of thousands of military service members who died for our country are “suckers and losers.” If you believe they’re the same thing then your brain is fundamentally broken.

He did and your hysteria about it is proof that even you know he did.

Nice try.

I am not the one bringing the subject up.

You all are. In thread after thread.

At this point, it looks like the Trumps may have cause to sue the Biden campaign for slander.

It is a fact that the Democrats cannot win unless they get solid support from a key constituency. The same constituency that turned out in droves in 2008 and 2012. Apparently, not enough of them turned out in 2016. I shan't name the constituency, for I believe it is vulgar to be too explicit. I leave it to intelligent people like you to infer my meaning.

Happy Labor Day!

Right, dog whistles it is. Wouldn't want to make your beliefs explicit, so best to imply them. Good idea.

I think you mean BLACK PEOPLE!! But if that's what you mean, it's pretty ****ing stupid, really. If whites don't turn out in big numbers, Biden loses. If YOUNG white people don't turn out in decent numbers, that's also bad. It's bad if Hispanics that tend Democratic don't turn out. If the campaign focuses primarily on BLACK PEOPLE turnout, they're idiots and will lose. It's a "fact" that Democrats will need a big turnout from lots of different demographics like WHITE PEOPLE or they will lose.

Trump was using the fear of (BLACK PEOPLE) low income housing to scare white women in the suburbs. So he gets how important WHITE WOMEN are to Biden's chances of winning. The whole law and order stuff he's pushing now is to appeal to WHITE VOTERS. So he gets it, or his campaign does, so maybe you shouldn't make dumb statements that you're unwilling to own up to because they are dumb... :roll:

How much do you have to hate America to think that calling an honest, hard-working middle American worker “full of s—-“ is acceptable?

The difference BTW is that Biden actually SAID this. Unlike the Trump accusation, we didn’t make it up using a sketchy anonymous source.

Telling someone they're full of **** on a topic, doesn't even come close to trashing people who serve in the military. Or their families either. That you're grasping at such straws shows desperation on your part.

Nice try.

I am not the one bringing the subject up.

You all are. In thread after thread.

The **** you aren't. Jesus, can't you ever make a true statement?

At this point, it looks like the Trumps may have cause to sue the Biden campaign for slander.

Again, I dearly hope he/they do. You and I both know they'll probably threaten and wouldn't dare. It's all just a way to whip people like you up into a frenzy. You're being played.

Back
Top Bottom