• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Calls Auto Plant Worker "Full Of S---". No Anonymous Sources. Caught On Tape.

Is It Presidential To Call An Auto Plant Worker "Full Of S---"?

• Yes

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters
Telling someone they're full of **** on a topic, doesn't even come close to trashing people who serve in the military. Or their families either. That you're grasping at such straws shows desperation on your part.

Only a cult can pretend that those two situations are equal.

No sketchy "anonymous sources" here.

Joe was caught on video, back in March, completely losing it, yelling at an auto plant worker that he was "Full Of S---" during an argument about gun control.

Biden cusses out Detroit worker who calls him anti-Second Amendment - New York Daily News

Is this the kind of man we want running meetings in the White House?

And interacting with foreign leaders?

Good for old Joe!

Some Neanderthal telling him what he said needs to be told what he is full of.

Much Respect!.

I shan't name the constituency, for I believe it is vulgar to be too explicit. I leave it to intelligent people like you to infer my meaning.

There's nothing mysterious about who and what you are no matter how prissy your vocabulary barely conceals it.

Nice try.

I am not the one bringing the subject up.

You all are. In thread after thread.

At this point, it looks like the Trumps may have cause to sue the Biden campaign for slander.

Maybe instead of always playing victim and threatening to sue everybody on the planet who does kiss his ass, Trump should work on becoming a better human being. How many people has he failed to pay over the years? How many peoples personal lives have been crapped on because Trump wanted them out of his way for something stupid like a golf course. He's a despicable petty little man and if not for his money he'd probably be pretty damn lonely.

TRUMP DID NOT SAY IT

This is crossing the line into slander territory.
I did not say Trump said what Biden said. I am saying he has used profanity
He has said many other cuss words in his rants. You didn't search did you?
So if it is Presidential for Trump to use profanity, what is your problem with Biden?
Here is one of many.

Error 400 (Bad Request)!!1

Trump should work on becoming a better human being. How many people has he failed to pay over the years? .

That's not possible with malignant narcissists like Dirtbag. They will never, ever admit to being the ones who cause the many disasters and tragedies they leave in their wake. There has never been any successful psychiatric remedy, pharmacological or non, for this condition. It's not just incurable. It's not even manageable.

The Fifth Avenue Republican auto-worker was trying to put words in Bidens mouth that he never said.

Good on Biden for calling the lying pos out right then and there.

btw - That video has some age on it. It's not something that happened recently.

Is this the best you got?

:roll:

That's not possible with malignant narcissists like Dirtbag. They will never, ever admit to being the ones who cause the many disasters and tragedies they leave in their wake. There has never been any successful psychiatric remedy, pharmacological or non, for this condition. It's not just incurable. It's not even manageable.

I hold this unrealistic image in my mind of him being visited like Ebenezer Scrooge. :lol:

LMAO.

Grasping at straws as per usual.

Its your opinion that a Man that mocks the disabled, openly attacks Gold Star Families, says McCain is not a war hero because he was a POW, and has a tape talking about him grabbing women by the P****, is somehow PRESIDENTIAL.... but arguing with someone over Gun Control is somehow not.... then you've got to look at yourself pretty hard.

Joe was caught on video, back in March, completely losing it, yelling at an auto plant worker that he was "Full Of S---" during an argument about gun control.

Biden cusses out Detroit worker who calls him anti-Second Amendment - New York Daily News

Imagine calling somebody full of ****, when they are.

SNowflakes unite.

I hold this unrealistic image in my mind of him being visited like Ebenezer Scrooge. :lol:

Biden is Ebenezer Scrooge.

As you can tell by this video clip.

Imagine Joe telling Kim Jung Un that he’s “full of s—-“.

This is what happens when you can’t control your temper.

Biden is Ebenezer Scrooge.

As you can tell by this video clip.

Imagine Joe telling Kim Jung Un that he’s “full of s—-“.

This is what happens when you can’t control your temper.

:lamo You mean as opposed the the fifth grade taunt of little rocket man?

Kimmie played trump like a violin because he knew all he had to do was whisper sweet nothings and Trump would make him a star.

How much do you have to hate America to think that calling an honest, hard-working middle American worker “full of s—-“ is acceptable?

What the hell is wrong with you?

The difference BTW is that Biden actually SAID this. Unlike the Trump accusation, we didn’t make it up using a sketchy anonymous source.

Biden was using that folksy telling it like it is that Trump supporters live so much..[emoji2957]

How much do you have to hate America to think that calling an honest, hard-working middle American worker “full of s—-“ is acceptable?

The difference BTW is that Biden actually SAID this. Unlike the Trump accusation, we didn’t make it up using a sketchy anonymous source.

Are you telling me that there are not some employed people that are also full of ****? I am pretty sure you probably think many Democrats are full of ****, and Democrats are employed.

Point being, your argument is utterly idiotic.

Clearly Biden hates all auto workers. Good of him to get that out in the open.

Arguing policy with a single dude vs blanket disparaging of any American soldier ever captured or killed. That’s some impressive false-equivalency mind yoga. Your brain must be v zenned out right now.

a0343afa4521e080b18724cd57604f5c.jpg
What will Joe say next ...❓❗

Arguing policy with a single dude vs blanket disparaging of any American soldier ever captured or killed. That’s some impressive false-equivalency mind yoga. Your brain must be v zenned out right now.

Lol you are missing the point.

Trump DID NOT make the statement.

If people associated with the Biden campaign continue to purposely mislead the public into believing that Trump made those statements, omitting the fact that Trump and multiple sources present deny it, the Trump campaign should have grounds to sue.

If Biden wins, and it is then proven that Trump did not make the statements, and that the Biden campaign knew the accusation was false, the Democratic Party is finished.

If people associated with the Biden campaign continue to purposely mislead the public into believing that Trump made those statements, omitting the fact that Trump and multiple sources present deny it, the Trump campaign should have grounds to sue.

If Biden wins, and it is then proven that Trump did not make the statements, and that the Biden campaign knew the accusation was false, the Democratic Party is finished.

I guess Americans cannot in good conscience vote for either Donald Trump because of his men's locker room language or Joe Biden for saying a man is full of **** for calling him a liar. What a dilemma.

He’s on video denigrating McCain’s service, insulting gold star families, and just today claiming the Pentagon starts wars to make money. The Atlantic article wasn’t a bombshell. We already knew.

Trump sues everyone. If he didn’t fear the truth would come out in discovery, he’d be suing The Atlantic right now.

He wasn't honest at all and who knows how hard he works? I thought you liked a President who told it like it is and doesn't sugar coat things?
BTW Watergate was broken open by anonymous sources remember "deep throat"?

Back
Top Bottom