• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Bumbles Around Fake White House Set, Admits “Not Sure Why” As He Gets ANOTHER COVID Shot

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
LMAO.... He's not sure why he's there. Another Joe Biden Dementia Tour moment.

Brags he can roll up his sleeve.

I'm impressed.

==============================

In disturbing footage Wednesday, Joe Biden bumbled around a fake White House set before getting injected with a FOURTH vaccine shot while admitting he didn’t really understand why it was happening.

Biden struggled to read a scripted announcement about a new “one stop shop” for COVID stuff, including “free vaccines and boosters, free at-home tests, high quality masks.”

He then read “and now I’m going to get my second booster shot,” before taking off his jacket, wandering around and stating “I’m not sure why I’m doing it on stage.”

Hilariously, as he was being injected, a reporter then yelled at Biden “Can you comment on the declassified intelligence that [Putin] doesn’t trust his military leadership, since it is declassified?”

“No, I can’t,” Biden replied.

He then stated “I’ve always though that it discourages people getting the vaccination when they watch people get a needle in their arm. So I apologise for discouraging.”

Biden also seemed pleased with himself that “I was able to roll my sleeve up.”

I'm impressed.

In disturbing footage Wednesday, Joe Biden bumbled around a fake White House set before getting injected with a FOURTH vaccine shot while admitting he didn’t really understand why it was happening.

Biden struggled to read a scripted announcement about a new “one stop shop” for COVID stuff, including “free vaccines and boosters, free at-home tests, high quality masks.”

He then read “and now I’m going to get my second booster shot,” before taking off his jacket, wandering around and stating “I’m not sure why I’m doing it on stage.”

Hilariously, as he was being injected, a reporter then yelled at Biden “Can you comment on the declassified intelligence that [Putin] doesn’t trust his military leadership, since it is declassified?”

He then stated “I’ve always though that it discourages people getting the vaccination when they watch people get a needle in their arm. So I apologise for discouraging.”

Does anyone honestly think Biden has command of his cognitive faculties?

That site is 100% garbage. Figures you like it.

I'm impressed.

eye_roll.gif

c09c3fda64def1d2b482d836494d36e07a25f208.jpg

😁

8f1aba3cb6e7fa2a526cc02c95346815e7596e65.jpg

Keep up the good work.

I'm impressed.

Speaking of scripted, here's Biden's teleprompter...

1648946123612.png

That's not funny at all. I'm sad for him.

I'm impressed.

Biden, even at his age, is more impressive than the moronic Trumpers who never got the vaccine. Many suffered and died because of the disinfo spread by the GOPers and trumpers

Apparently those commenting didn't actually see his comments/speech, just what Fox wanted them to see. I really sat up when he announced that 2000 pharmacy locations, to start with, will be offering free testing and if you test positive an immediate free prescription for the new therapeutic....that is brilliant !

Let's be careful how we use the word "dementia."

Anyone who has experience dealing with a loved one who developed dementia knows how heartbreaking it is.

It is unbelievable to think that a loved one who was once an active human being could be reduced to such a state.

We all extend our deepest sympathies, for example, to Bruce Willis's family.

As far as President Biden is concerned, it is inaccurate to attach the word "dementia" to him at this time, for he is still able to function.

That he has cognitive challenges (because of age and his brain operations and possibly because of an incipient case of dementia of some kind) is obvious.

For his sake and for the sake of this nation, he should not be in the Oval Office. But he is, so we must all wish him the best of health and hope that Dr. Biden will insist that he resign if his condition worsens.

We should all hand it to him. Instead of resting in the White House, he is jetting to Europe and keeping active by speaking to the nation (on an oversized teleprompter, according to FOX), and going through all the usual motions of any President.

I'm impressed.

Summit news 🤣
95AED4CB-42C8-4093-B5F1-C0D978DDD309.jpeg

Biden, even at his age, is more impressive than the moronic Trumpers who never got the vaccine. Many suffered and died because of the disinfo spread by the GOPers and trumpers
I’m more confident than ever in my personal risk assessments that led me to resist the constant bullying from Biden to take the vaccine.

He and Fauci can pound sand.

Apparently those commenting didn't actually see his comments/speech, just what Fox wanted them to see. I really sat up when he announced that 2000 pharmacy locations, to start with, will be offering free testing and if you test positive an immediate free prescription for the new therapeutic....that is brilliant !
Oh yay

Who gives a shit? Is that not the lefts favorite old white racist Joe Biden in the video?
I enjoy the laughs your threads/posts routinely provide, but don’t pretend that 99% of them are anything more than far/alt right fake news.

I’m more confident than ever in my personal risk assessments that led me to resist the constant bullying from Biden to take the vaccine.

He and Fauci can pound sand.
you lucked out is all-----and likely caused illness and death to others. Nice job.

Confident in your "personal risk assessments" ??? Yeah---very impressive.......:rolleyes:

you lucked out is all-----and likely caused illness and death to others. Nice job.

Confident in your "personal risk assessments" ??? Yeah---very impressive.......:rolleyes:
99% of Americans lucked out regardless of vaccination status. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom