• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden breaks all-time television spending record

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign has spent more money on television and digital advertising than any other presidential candidate in American history, with more than a week left to go before Election Day.

Biden’s campaign has spent more than $582 million on television advertising since launching his campaign last year, according to data from the nonpartisan firm Advertising Analytics. In just the last week, Biden’s team spent $45 million on air.

The figure surpasses former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who spent heavily during the Democratic presidential primary in a bid to capture Super Tuesday votes.

And it easily surpasses President Trump. Ivanka Trump, Jared Kusher's lawyer threatens to sue Lincoln Project over Times Square billboards, Facebook, Twitter CEOs to testify before Senate Judiciary Committee on Nov. 17. Sanders hits back at Trump's attack on 'socialized medicine'MORE, whose campaign has spent $342 million in the last two years, according to the firm.
=======================================================================
In the Phila-De-S NJ TV market, I see far more Biden ads on TV than Trump's.

Last edited:
In AZ I am still seeing more Trump ads than Biden's, but not my much.

Did you have a typo in your remarks (see bold). I suspect you meant Biden.
"In the Phila-De-S NJ TV market, I see far more trump / Biden ads on TV than Trump's."

In AZ I am still seeing more Trump ads than Biden's, but not my much.

Did you have a typo in your remarks (see bold). I suspect you meant Biden.
"In the Phila-De-S NJ TV market, I see far more trump / Biden ads on TV than Trump's."
Yes, more Biden ads by far than Trump's.

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign has spent more money on television and digital advertising than any other presidential candidate in American history, with more than a week left to go before Election Day.

Biden’s campaign has spent more than $582 million on television advertising since launching his campaign last year, according to data from the nonpartisan firm Advertising Analytics. In just the last week, Biden’s team spent $45 million on air.

The figure surpasses former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who spent heavily during the Democratic presidential primary in a bid to capture Super Tuesday votes.

And it easily surpasses President Trump. Ivanka Trump, Jared Kusher's lawyer threatens to sue Lincoln Project over Times Square billboards, Facebook, Twitter CEOs to testify before Senate Judiciary Committee on Nov. 17. Sanders hits back at Trump's attack on 'socialized medicine'MORE, whose campaign has spent $342 million in the last two years, according to the firm.
=======================================================================
In the Phila-De-S NJ TV market, I see far more Biden ads on TV than Trump's.
Trump just broke a fundraising record as well, after the debate.

We’ll see whether either side can “buy” votes.

Trump wasted all his campaign money on a fleet of expensive cars, private jets, and to pay off his legal bills.

Now he can't run ads.

Not much of a managers.

Trump wasted all his campaign money on a fleet of expensive cars, private jets, and to pay off his legal bills.

Now he can't run ads.

Not much of a managers.
Again, Trump just broke a fundraising record following the debate.

The OP lives in an extremely blue area. New Jersey and Philadelphia.

This election is Billonaires for Biden. This election is between maintaining a democracy or establishing a government that is an international plutocracy.

Again, Trump just broke a fundraising record following the debate.

The OP lives in an extremely blue area. New Jersey and Philadelphia.
Trump just broke a fundraising record as well, after the debate.

We’ll see whether either side can “buy” votes.

$27Million in four days?

Gonna need more to offset the disparity!

I’ll add a link since you seem to be lazy.....

Back
Top Bottom