• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden blasts Republicans, asks party to name what it stands for

I've read your posts. And it absolutely applies to you.

We've discussed it before.

You're fifth Avenue bubble has you thinking you're always right or better informed. Typical of democrats.
Nope, not even close.

No more than I'd call AOC, Talib, Whitmer or any number of frothing at the mouth democrat party fanatics radicalized.
So that's a yes then, you would call Kevin McCarthy a radicalized right winger. See, there are some. Thanks.

You wouldn't now call right wing elite Kevin McCarthy radicalized?
I think Donald Trump and John Boehner did not see things eye to eye at all. The fact that McCarthy served as majority leader during Boehner's speakership as well as Paul Ryan's when McCarthy had the humility to realize he didn't have the House votes needed to become speaker himself shows how normal he is.

So that's a yes then, you would call Kevin McCarthy a radicalized right winger. See, there are some. Thanks.

Credibility was lost with the first thing on that list, "Follow the Constitution"! What an absolute joke, but we know how the right wing radicals can't help but lie.

Liberals are all about lies.

If the democrat party didn't lie. They would never get elected anywhere.

You want to piss off a conservative, lie to him.

You want to piss off a liberal, tell them the truth.

Without lies, the left has nothing

Someone ought th wise up Biden to the fact that doing both is the goal - benefiting the country and getting back to sound democratic principles.
Isn't it obvious that no matter what Biden tries to do now the Republicans have made it clear they will obstruct?
One particular point, why don't all Republicans and 2 Democrats want to lower prescription drug prices for their people? Instead they turn a blind eye to big pharma gouging the vulnerable at their most vulnerable while already raking in massive profits. Profits over people. These so called representatives are only working to protect their own interests: money and power. This is beyond obvious.
If you are a republican and you or someone you know is on outrageously high priced drugs that are destroying you/them financially while your reps do nothing about it, stop voting for them, they are on the take and devoid of decency.

Hail White Power !
Down With Non-Black African Americans.
Even the " Clean & Articulate " ( President Biden ) ones
View attachment 67370484View attachment 67370485
Thank you for revealing yourself. I'll keep it to repost later when needed.
Why, then, is Biden trying to pass Voter Rights legislation due to voter restrictions passed by Republican legislatures that want to make it more difficult for certain;)groups to exercise that right? Why is the radical right Republican Party doing this and obstructing any change to it. You can't deflect from that can you? In other words, Biden is nowhere near the problem here.

Last edited:
Liberals are all about lies.
Republicans have shown to be the clear winner here. They have lied to the detriment of the country, the Constitution and democracy.
If the democrat party didn't lie. They would never get elected anywhere.
The Republicans know they don't have to try hard. All they have to do is say they are destroying the dems. This allows for them to lie constantly and not be held to account by their constituents who are ginned up on racism and hate.
You want to piss off a conservative, lie to him.
It's having the opposite effect that you are trying to indicate, because they are lying constantly now.
You want to piss off a liberal, tell them the truth.

Without lies, the left has nothing
Talk about a Party that can't tell the truth!
What is that the the radical right elected reps are still saying about the 2020 election, and even going to the lengths of passing unnecessary voting restrictions because of those lies? :rolleyes:

Thank you for revealing yourself. I'll keep it to repost later when needed.
Why, then, is Biden trying to pass Voter Rights legislation due to voter restrictions passed by Republican legislatures that want to make it more difficult for certain;)groups to exercise that right? Why is the radical right Republican Party doing this and obstructing any change to it. You can't deflect from that can you? In other words, Biden is nowhere near the problem here.
President Biden is trying to stop the racial jungle from infecting his children .
jungle.jpg

Isn't it obvious that no matter what Biden tries to do now the Republicans have made it clear they will obstruct?
Isn't it obvious that almost NOTHING Biden and the Dems have tried to do is beneficial to the country or democracy? Maybe that's why GOP is resisting; you know just like the Dems did during Trump's entire term.
One particular point, why don't all Republicans and 2 Democrats want to lower prescription drug prices for their people? Instead they turn a blind eye to big pharma gouging the vulnerable at their most vulnerable while already raking in massive profits. Profits over people. These so called representatives are only working to protect their own interests: money and power. This is beyond obvious.
If you are a republican and you or someone you know is on outrageously high priced drugs that are destroying you/them financially while your reps do nothing about it, stop voting for them, they are on the take and devoid of decency.
Sorry, I've heard this mantra hundreds of times. Price controls rarely work, but they make catchy partisan poo poo.

Isn't it obvious that almost NOTHING Biden and the Dems have tried to do is beneficial to the country or democracy? Maybe that's why GOP is resisting; you know just like the Dems did during Trump's entire term.
Big difference. Biden has decades of experience in government, so the hyper partisanship on the right is only ever self-serving. Trump on the other hand was a corrupt clueless twit when it comes to government, and even his own advisors said he would not, or could not, learn. Trump's only thought was how he could use the government for self enrichment. As we saw even Insurrection wasn't off the table when his reign was threatened. You must be proud. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I've heard this mantra hundreds of times. Price controls rarely work, but they make catchy partisan poo poo.
Bring the effing ridiculous prices down! Meanwhile, people are still suffering while you whine. :rolleyes:

President Biden is trying to stop the racial jungle from infecting his children .
View attachment 67370703

Sorry, but while memes may be successfully substituted for fact or arguments by the sort of the people who thing right wing talk radio is “news”, everywhere else, this plays as adolescent rankings from people who think politics is just an ongoing reality show.

Sorry, but while memes may be successfully substituted for fact or arguments by the sort of the people who thing right wing talk radio is “news”, everywhere else, this plays as adolescent rankings from people who think politics is just an ongoing reality show.
Plus, Biden never said "racial" jungle, nor implied that. As usual, more skewing from the radical right.

However, the claim that Biden said "I don't want my children to grow up in a jungle, a racial jungle" is false. There is no evidence Biden made that particular remark.

Coming from an independent:

Republicans stand for basically homophobic rednecks in MAGA hats. Not that I'm a fan of Democrats either.

My answer: White Power!
Also, Joe Manchin has now proven he is a corrupt liar after his stunt with his ridiculous sign.

White power is just the carrot and/or stick they use to keep a portion of their supporters in line.

I think?

I mean, I suspect that if it were clear that opposing it strongly would be the better play, plenty of them would.

But maybe I'm giving them too much credit.

"Joe Biden blasts Republicans"

Joe Biden has both houses of Congress and the white house and can't get his own"team" on board with his bullshit.

This isn't about Democrats being blocked by Republicans.

It's about the incompetent job of the biden administration
I mean, the Democrats are kinda being blocked by their own, but I suppose that doesn't necessarily make the Biden administration competent.

I think Donald Trump and John Boehner did not see things eye to eye at all. The fact that McCarthy served as majority leader during Boehner's speakership as well as Paul Ryan's when McCarthy had the humility to realize he didn't have the House votes needed to become speaker himself shows how normal he is.

Humility has nothing to do with it. At the time, he didn’t want to be Speaker. Ryan and Boehner both took the job because they were the last men standing. Back then the GOP didn’t quite want to give in totally to the crazies.

White power is just the carrot and/or stick they use to keep a portion of their supporters in line.

I think?

I mean, I suspect that if it were clear that opposing it strongly would be the better play, plenty of them would.

But maybe I'm giving them too much credit.
Another Penn's woodlandser. I'll be interested to read your reaction if the Insurrectionists in Harrisburg start acting up come election time.

Humility has nothing to do with it. At the time, he didn’t want to be Speaker. Ryan and Boehner both took the job because they were the last men standing. Back then the GOP didn’t quite want to give in totally to the crazies.
What are you talking about? McCarthy literally ran in the race for the job but only dropped out once he realized he didn't have the votes.

Another Penn's woodlandser. I'll be interested to read your reaction if the Insurrectionists in Harrisburg start acting up come election time.
Not exactly sure what you're referring to.

Not exactly sure what you're referring to.
Possible Republican PA Legislature overthrow of the will of the people if a Republican does not win the popular vote for President in 2024.

What are you talking about? McCarthy literally ran in the race for the job but only dropped out once he realized he didn't have the votes.

Yes, you’re right.

But nobody wanted him then, and nobody else wanted the job, which is how Boehner and Ryan wound up taking turns.

It is true that eventually McCarthy wound up as the last man standing.

And he came out of the same political crucible as Devin Nunes and Duncan Hunter (Not to mention OAN)

Yes, you’re right.

But nobody wanted him then, and nobody else wanted the job, which is how Boehner and Ryan wound up taking turns.

It is true that eventually McCarthy wound up as the last man standing.

And he came out of the same political crucible as Devin Nunes and Duncan Hunter (Not to mention OAN)
That seems a bit excessive.

The concern wasn't that nobody wanted him, but that enough people didn't want him. If the Democrats united, they could have sandbagged him while allying with some Republicans to manipulate the election and get a strange majority leadership position.

Back
Top Bottom