• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden blames Trump for unrest and violence

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

A7KYE6HIWII6VF7ASTJOI3TVTM.jpg

Biden VP running mate Senator Kamala Harris.

8/27/20
Joe Biden on Thursday blamed President Trump for the racial unrest that has roiled the country and in recent days has gripped Kenosha, Wis., saying the president is fomenting animosity and cheering on a spasm of violent protests to benefit himself politically. Sen. Kamala D. Harris (D-Calif.), the first Black woman on a major-party ticket, also delivered her most detailed remarks on the Kenosha protests, saying that “we must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protesters” but also that “we should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence.” Biden and Harris had taken a low-key approach to the protests, issuing statements or brief remarks rather than more in-depth responses. But with Black activists clamoring for stronger reactions and Republicans seeking to tie the Democratic ticket to violent outbreaks, the Biden campaign clearly concluded a more forceful response was needed. Biden sought to address a country that is seeing video of yet another Black man shot by a White police officer by embracing peaceful protests while condemning acts of violence. In a round of hastily arranged television interviews Biden focused more on Trump’s handling of the events than on specific actions he as president would take instead. “I think he views it as a political benefit,” Biden said on MSNBC. “He’s rooting for more violence, not less.”

Harris called on a personal background that Biden lacks, saying, “The reality is the life of a Black person in America has never been treated as fully human.” Like Biden, she aligned herself with peaceful protesters. “It’s no wonder people are taking to the streets,” Harris said. “And I support them. We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protesters. We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter who was arrested for murder. We will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice.” “The violence we’re witnessing is happening under Donald Trump,” Biden said in a lengthy statement after his two cable TV interviews. “Not me. It’s getting worse, and we know why.” Many of Biden’s supporters argue that since he is not president, his options are limited in any case.

All of this, protests at racial injustice and inequity, 180,000+ American COVID dead, and a shattered economy are happening with Donald Trump in the White House.

Rather than a problem solver, Trump is a problem creator.

These rioters are caused by democratic mayors who abdicated doing their job. They shackled the police to ALLOW these riots to spread and worsen.

These rioters are caused by democratic mayors who abdicated doing their job. They shackled the police to ALLOW these riots to spread and worsen.

No they are created by corrupt racist police and the government that defends them. There would be no riots or problems, if the police did not gun down people so often.

Biden's people are rioting, looting, setting fires.

Trump has offered federal help. He said all the blue cities need to do is call and they'll be there in an hour.
So Biden is wrong. He needs to look to the poor governance of his blue state cities as the cause of the ongoing violence.

THESE rioters are now getting fed up with a dictator, but till recently, ALMOST ALL rioting, looting, violence, was right wing actors. FALSE FLAG scam. How are DEM mayors and gov going to stop right wingers?

No they are created by corrupt racist police and the government that defends them. There would be no riots or problems, if the police did not gun down people so often.

There are 800,000 police officers in the US. How "often" are they gunning down people?

Last edited:
Donald Trump NEEDS chaos and death to win an election.

So he'll promote it.

ALMOST ALL rioting, looting, violence, was right wing actors. FALSE FLAG scam.

Is that what the loon media is telling you? Do you have some links? I'd love to read up on that. Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Chicago, NY, take your pick.

The law and order president. All he does is fan the flames of a beginning race war!

Let me ask you. When a LEO shoots a person do you personally go out and vandalize property? If you don't, why?

I can agree that some LEO's are just plain bad and should be removed. I agree some politicians are not doing their job.

All of this, protests at racial injustice and inequity, 180,000+ American COVID dead, and a shattered economy are happening with Donald Trump in the White House.

It's communists doing the rioting. :lamo

Biden's people are rioting, looting, setting fires.

Trump has offered federal help. He said all the blue cities need to do is call and they'll be there in an hour.
So Biden is wrong. He needs to look to the poor governance of his blue state cities as the cause of the ongoing violence.

Your first sentence is a festering BOIL, trixare4kids.

Is that what the loon media is telling you? Do you have some links? I'd love to read up on that. Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Chicago, NY, take your pick.

Exactly. All the riots are happening in Dem controlled cities. The left is just gaslighting when it comes to blame.

And the Leftists are handing it to him on a silver platter.

it's not like the President of the United States should lead during unrest or anything.

he has no soul.

OMG, typical diversion from responsibility, these violent cities have been under Democratic control in some cases, most cases for decades. Mayor hire, train and fund the police, not the President of the United States. Same is true with COVID 19, mayors control the actions in their cities not the President

And the Leftists are handing it to him on a silver platter.

Far-right militias have infiltrated US Police Departments, as we saw with the KPD welcoming the vigilante with open arms, WITH HIS WEAPON OF WAR.

Yeah yeah yeah, If I throw a tantrum, it's daddy's fault for not giving me what I want.

Perhaps the rioters and their apologists will eventually realize they are completely out of touch with mainstream standards of acceptable behavior, but I doubt it. Tantrums are the dopamine drip that keeps on giving.

it's not like the President of the United States should lead during unrest or anything.

he has no soul.

You said he doesn't have the authority to put down the insurrection. Now, you say he does. Make up your mind...lol

Far-right militias have infiltrated US Police Departments, as we saw with the KPD welcoming the vigilante with open arms, WITH HIS WEAPON OF WAR.

Yeah, ok...lol

Your first sentence is a festering BOIL, trixare4kids.

Wake up!

Maxine Waters: “And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

it's not like the President of the United States should lead during unrest or anything. he has no soul.
This won’t be the last ‘swing State’ murder of a black man by a white cop subordinated by a PD infiltrated by far-right militias. Those particular white nationalist cops WANT race riots, which are helping trump.

Wake up!

Maxine Waters: “And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

Pinhead Rand Paul almost got himself and his wife killed by going out into the crowd of Biden supporters after the RNC convention last night.

Last edited:
He's tried. You told him to **** himself.

I think it was something about him overreaching, and acting like a dictator?

The problem with leftists is that they don't stand for anything! They talk out of both sides of their mouth.
Trump wants to help, he's an authoritarian.
Trump's help is refused
The violence continues for months, it's Trump's America.

The Democons can't have it both ways and maintain a shred of credibility.
These people are shameless liars and they do not deserve to step foot in the peoples' house for a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom