• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BIDEN: Big Michigan lead

I refuse to be too optimistic after the last time the Dems ran a centrist against Trump. Although if they STILL manage to lose to Trump (again) at this ****ing point, they're getting a Darwin Award.

I refuse to be too optimistic after the last time the Dems ran a centrist against Trump. Although if they STILL manage to lose to Trump (again) at this ****ing point, they're getting a Darwin Award.

Biden has half the brains hillary has, and he's senile.

why should we elect a guy who has been in office for so long and has no real accomplishments to show for it? Don't like how America is now? seems to me that Biden is far more responsible for that than Trump

I don't know that there's anything to be gained by insulting Biden's constituency in Delaware. They've consistently voted him into office for serving their needs. He was also the Vice Presidential half of a ticket that, unlike Trump, was elected WITH the popular. TWICE! Whatever disappointments I might have with America have nothing to do with Biden, and everything to with Trump - and also his most recent GOP predecessor, Bush the Lesser.

I don't know that there's anything to be gained by insulting Biden's constituency in Delaware. They've consistently voted him into office for serving their needs. He was also the Vice Presidential half of a ticket that, unlike Trump, was elected WITH the popular. TWICE! Whatever disappointments I might have with America have nothing to do with Biden, and everything to with Trump - and also his most recent GOP predecessor, Bush the Lesser.

that's about as lukewarm a fluffing I have seen from a Biden supporter yet.

Hillary surged in the polls. Most of what you just posted is pure bear****. Looks like you got bear **** on your poker. :lol:

My my, you sure do get vulgar when you're pissed off!

It does appear that perception is reality and actual results as President don't matter to radicals. What you want to ignore is the silent majority in this country and the fact that results matter a lot more than personality and rhetoric

Liz Peek: Left silences silent majority – but watch for this in November | Fox News

Open Letter to President Donald Trump from the Carlo Maria Vigano, Archbishop of Ulpiana - Marriage & Family - Home & Family - News - Catholic Online
Polls nationally have Biden up by 12%. He also leads Trump in all the swing states, including Florida — states that Trump won by a hair.

You can quote Nixon, with his silent majority nonsense but Biden seems to be winning the majority majority.

Polls nationally have Biden up by 12%. He also leads Trump in all the swing states, including Florida — states that Trump won by a hair.

You can quote Nixon, with his silent majority nonsense but Biden seems to be winning the majority majority.

I think Con is depending on the dirty little secret vote that benefited Trump last time. We'll see.

It will come down to what state the economy is in in four months.

Oh I am quite certain you are right about the bolded.

That hate has been prevalent for over 4 years, deepened into an ocean so deep by MSM and Democrat propaganda that those who feel it cannot see the sunlight anymore.

It has been reflected in so many posts in this Forum, I'd say it has almost (but not quite yet) turned our free-speech Forum into a Leftist's mirror-image of those terrible far-right forums I hear so much about.

Now you know where all the arguments in favor of TDS are based from...firmly in all that openly avowed Left-wing "hate" you yourself have just openly admitted.

Hated is blinding, often preventing one from seeing truth.

That is a sad thing to see. I am sorry for you and everyone else who "feels" this way. :(

Will be interesting too see if a silent majority steps out of the woodwork this election.

LOL, that is because your focus is on Trump and not what Biden would do, let Biden speak and watch the poll numbers drop.

Biden doesn't even have to speak and he's beating Fat Boy in all the battleground states.

(Michigan/Biden +9 , Wisconsin/Biden +11, Pennsylvania/Biden +10, Florida/Biden +6, Arizona/Biden +7,North Carolina/Biden +9)

Care to address the 2018 polls and there accuracy?

Back
Top Bottom