• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden bashing fuels radio shows and Trump webcasts

trixare4kids

Trix has reentered the building.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Biden-bashing fuels radio shows and Trump webcasts

Isn't this rich? The fulltime Trump media bashers are showing their thin skin. Shall we send the Chicken Noodle Noooozcasters some tissues?

Duration: 05:02 4 hrs ago

Brian Stelter calls out examples of extreme anti-Biden commentary from pro-Trump hosts. "It is so far out there now that it's frightening," David Zurawik says. Errin Haines points out that the Trump campaign is also "running a full blown campaign on social media" that focuses on Biden-bashing.

Isn't this rich? The fulltime Trump media bashers are showing their thin skin. Shall we send the Chicken Noodle Noooozcasters some tissues?

Brian Stelter calls out examples of extreme anti-Biden commentary from pro-Trump hosts. "It is so far out there now that it's frightening," David Zurawik says. Errin Haines points out that the Trump campaign is also "running a full blown campaign on social media" that focuses on Biden-bashing.

I think the anti-Biden rhetoric is quickly approaching CT nuttery and should probably be eased back before there is no contrast between left and right idiocy. However, for the left to be whining about anti-Biden buffoonery after the last four years is quite the feat of lack of self-awareness.

I'm sure Limbaugh, Beck, Savage and the rest are out for Joe Biden's blood.

So you're upset that someone doesn't like the propaganda ?

So you're upset that someone doesn't like the propaganda ?

If that's what you took away from the o/p, nothing more needs to be said.

I think the anti-Biden rhetoric is quickly approaching CT nuttery

The anti-Trump rhetoric got to CT nuttery four years ago and has only gotten worse.

What good for the gander (Trump) is good for the goose (Biden)

Get over it.

btw, Stelter is a lying sack of **** with no room to talk.

.@brianstelter: "When you see entire media companies essentially exist to tear down Joe Biden, is there an equivalent of that on the left, tearing down Trump?"@emarvelous: "There really isn’t." pic.twitter.com/JlMkqAQeIW

— Julio Rosas (@Julio_Rosas11) August 9, 2020

The anti-Trump rhetoric got to CT nuttery four years ago and has only gotten worse.

What good for the gander (Trump) is good for the goose (Biden)

Get over it.

btw, Stelter is a lying sack of **** with no room to talk.

I would rather not act like a crazy person, like the leftists. If that is the road you want to go down just because they did it, by all means, go for it. I will attempt to be the better person by being the better person.

I would rather not act like a crazy person, like the leftists. If that is the road you want to go down just because they did it, by all means, go for it. I will attempt to be the better person by being the better person.

I don't care what road these morons go down. I don't listen to any of them.

But it chaps my ass when a lying scumbag like Stelter complains about someone from the other side doing the same **** he does...and I'll call him out for it.

Thst is whst I get. You're outraged that someone criticized RW media/propaganda

Whoooosh

I don't give bashing propagandists from either side any credit but if the leftwing media, (see o/p again), is going to be hypocritical about it while ignoring their own Trump bashing, I am calling them out for being a bunch of wailing crybabies.

I don't care what road these morons go down. I don't listen to any of them.

But it chaps my ass when a lying scumbag like Stelter complains about someone from the other side doing the same **** he does...and I'll call him out for it.

I am, and was not, talking about calling people like Stelter out on their idiocy. I was speaking about becoming a Stelter of the right by participating in the same bomb throwing exercises, just lobbing the other way. That is what the saying you misquoted means.

Umm trix... your party is in power... you know that right?

Back
Top Bottom