• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden authorizes another batch of Trump-era documents to Jan. 6 committee

Well, the issue here is that Bullseye really wasn't wrong.

We've been sitting through this crap for so long now, it's a wonder how anyone has any patience for this stupidity anymore.

reminds me how much longer Trump is going with the "the election was stolen/rigged".
We've been sitting through it longer than the 1/6 commission.:whistle:

Oh, give me a break - Trump gets as much shit in a week as Hillary's got since she lost.

Oh cry me a river, Hillary wasn't on Twitter making an ass out of herself for over 4 year like your idiot hero Trump. Sit down with your bullshit,. The opinion of a "Big Lie Believer" as yourself is worthless. Biden won, get over it.

Oh cry me a river, Hillary wasn't on Twitter making an ass out of herself for over 4 year like your idiot hero Trump. Sit down with your bullshit,. The opinion of a "Big Lie Believer" as yourself is worthless. Biden won, get over it.
She also did get the same amount of shit. She did write books, apparent on and talk show that would have her and continually whined and cried. Oh and SHE was a private citizen not the President of the United States under attack by the entire LW monstrosity.

She also did get the same amount of shit. She did write books, apparent on and talk show that would have her and continually whined and cried. Oh and SHE was a private citizen not the President of the United States under attack by the entire LW monstrosity.

OMG she wrote books? Oh the bitch....How DARE she write BOOKS. I haven't heard Hillary say there was so much election fraud she wasn't elected for over 2 years like your idiot hero Trump. Again, your comments are DISMISSED Big Lie Believer.

So it looks like there is Government owned Video that show Mass Fraud in GA !
Looks like Biden was illegally installed , the was a Coup, and all these people who protests the Jan 6th EC Certification were actually trying
to protect America from a Coup !

Lol. That is the third thread I have seen you posting that nonsense...and as usual it doesn't apply to the thread topic.

You were suggesting she just took the loss and walked off. She didn't.

Actually she did complaint about vote fraud. Also

She didn't do NEARLY what your idiot hero Trump did by keep telling people it was election fraud TWO YEARS LATER. You're comparing apples to cars.

So she led a rally to the capitol to protest the election results and then spent the next two years claiming that? No she did. Not only do you believe in Trump's "Big Lie", you just flat out lie now. There seems to be a correlation with dishonesty and being a Trump supporter.

She didn't do NEARLY what your idiot hero Trump did by keep telling people it was election fraud TWO YEARS LATER. You're comparing apples to cars.

So she led a rally to the capitol to protest the election results and then spent the next two years claiming that? No she did. Not only do you believe in Trump's "Big Lie", you just flat out lie now. There seems to be a correlation with dishonesty and being a Trump supporter.
Ok, you sewage spill is getting tedious. Go bother some else.

Ok, you sewage spill is getting tedious. Go bother some else.

Irony, coming from someone that spews the "Big Lie" of Trump. Seems what bothers you the most is the truth and the fact you never tell it, instead you just spew LIES.

And yet none was identified and no one was charged.

Sorry you are so angry over nothing.
Sorry you're so complacent when your Government is becoming Fascist in from of your face....

Did you not figure out that the Government Officials (WHOS JOB IT IS ) did not find these facts out? They did not TRY to see if
there was Voter Fraud (A Coup against YOU THE US VOTER) ?

You know the story about the Frog boiling slowly? Well you on the Left are that Frog! And your too stupid to see what happening to you even when people
point it out to you....

If there's enough proof of this, there either may be an investigation, and, or correction made where needed for future elections. As much as I wish that elections would be 100% perfect, in reality, they're not. What we have to settle for is a fraction of problems in each and every election. Like AG Barr stated, the DOJ has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud and has seen nothing that would change the outcome. Pres Biden won the election.
EXACTLY !!! Bar said "THERE IS NO PROOF" ect... But from this Video and the one from GA , WE CAN SEE THAT NONE OF THE OFFICIALS EVEN LOOKED AT THEIR OWN VIDEO/DATA/EVIDENCE/FACTS !!!!!.....

So if the don't look,.... guess what ? ... They Won't Find! .....
Should "WE THE PEOPLE" just accept their criminal Fascism? ....

That is what YOU will say no doubt. That has no bearing on reality though.
Fine, believe what you want - you have a right to be wrong.

EXACTLY !!! Bar said "THERE IS NO PROOF" ect... But from this Video and the one from GA , WE CAN SEE THAT NONE OF THE OFFICIALS EVEN LOOKED AT THEIR OWN VIDEO/DATA/EVIDENCE/FACTS !!!!!.....

So if the don't look,.... guess what ? ... They Won't Find! .....
Should "WE THE PEOPLE" just accept their criminal Fascism? ....
Any discrepancies should be looked into and as I stated earlier, any proven discrepancies should be improved on so as not to hopefully happen again. There's usually a few of both party's voters who doesn't follow election rules. There has reportedly been Republican voters during the 2020 election who committed fraud. Not enough to change he results of the election but enough to improve on for the next election.

Y0u got a lot of room to talk. You subtract every time you post. Do you EVER post on-topic?
All the time. Of you k ew what you where talking about you'd know this..

Just like I've seen you have actual policy discussions on here with people.

So I know you are capable of being normal

All the time. Of you k ew what you where talking about you'd know this..

Just like I've seen you have actual policy discussions on here with people.

So I know you are capable of being normal
Bullshiting.jpg

Back
Top Bottom