• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden asks if deceased congresswoman is present at White House food insecurity conference

That's just so bizarre.
Any criticism of Biden necessarily invokes a comparison to Trump, a raging, ketchup-throwing man-child who wasn't mature enough to accept that Biden beat him like a drum in the 2020 election.

As a consequence, for the first time in our lives we saw a presidential candidate refuse to admit defeat, refuse to concede, refuse to attend the inauguration, and led a bloody coup against our nation instead.

Yeah, bizarre all right.

Yeah, she got caught directly lying with that one.

Didn't seem to faze her, though. So you caught me lying? So what? Let's move on to the next one.

Christian lady, as I understand.

Oh she's a Christian alright. Except for the fact that she isn't. God damns all liars to Hell. Hope she likes Hell.

Oh she's a Christian alright. Except for the fact that she isn't. God damns all liars to Hell. Hope she likes Hell.
I don't know what she is, but I wouldn't want to be it myself.

Or to live next door to one of it.

Hey, he's WAY more mentally healthy than the last one. No doubt about that.
Maybe he should take a cognitive test, like the guy before him did. Remember when the media demanded that, for no reason? Of course, he passed it easily.

But Biden won't, even though he shows symptoms every day, worse and worse. We all know he would fail. Then what do you do, you have a POYUS that failed a cognitive test?

Considering no one who works with Biden thinks that he's incompetent, he probably isn't. His public appearances make me think the effects of his aging indicate he needs to step aside after his current term. But let's be honest: The alt reich MAGA morons hate Biden in the same way they accuse leftists of hating Trump. The difference is that Biden is just old while Trump is thoroughly evil.
Alright, that's kind of a joke of a response. "alt reich MAGA"? LOL! Describing yourselves. Well, more like Marxists, actually. And, really, people working with Biden, all a bunch of leftists, think he's not incompetent? LOL! You are kidding with that one, I assume.

Any criticism of Biden necessarily invokes a comparison to Trump, a raging, ketchup-throwing man-child who wasn't mature enough to accept that Biden beat him like a drum in the 2020 election.

As a consequence, for the first time in our lives we saw a presidential candidate refuse to admit defeat, refuse to concede, refuse to attend the inauguration, and led a bloody coup against our nation instead.

Yeah, bizarre all right.
Another one off the rails. Uh... you hate Trump, and will believe any negative thing you hear about him, therefore it is impossible that Biden is incompetent. That's some crazy logic you've got there. Buy, anything goes on the left.

Maybe he should take a cognitive test, like the guy before him did.
Oh. My. God.

Are you joking me? I hope so.
Remember when the media demanded that, for no reason?
No. But they should have. The whole country should have demanded that he have a cognitive test.
Of course, he passed it easily.
Oh. My. God.

I know you're joking me, but think of your reputation.
But Biden won't, even though he shows symptoms every day, worse and worse. We all know he would fail. Then what do you do, you have a POYUS that failed a cognitive test?
Biden is a thousand times more cogent and intelligent and capable and sane and law-abiding than the last guy. Anyone without blinders can easily see that.

Stop joking us.

Is that why Trump tried to tear it up?

I doubt that was his reasoning.
Here's Biden for you, asking his wife where he should go.
It's not going to stop, or get any better. But, you guys will continue to tell us that he's sharp as a tac. Every hear of credibility? As in, you have none.

Maybe he should take a cognitive test, like the guy before him did. Remember when the media demanded that, for no reason? Of course, he passed it easily.

Okay.. thats funny. Trump was so stupid he thought the test he took measured IQ.
It doesn;t. The MOCA tests for early cognitive impairment.

What a moron.

Okay.. thats funny. Trump was so stupid he thought the test he took measured IQ.
Well, he scored a 30, so....

But who knows if he really took it. Do we have it on video?

And wasn't it administered and graded by his lickspittle Jackson?

I know, the Constitution is such a fascist document!

Nope the constitution is great, it’s you fascists that abuse it because you want to force your opinion on others via corruption.

Well, he scored a 30, so....

But who knows if he really took it. Do we have it on video?

And wasn't it administered and graded by his lickspittle Jackson?
Yeah.. a thirty. He knew how to draw a clock. Could identify a picture of a camel, a rhino and a lion.
Could remember 5 words.
He can subtract by 7.
Know the date time and month of the year and the city he is in.......

Wait.. . based on Trumps observed mental abilities... I think he was cued!!!!!...LMAO//

Maybe you should be asking yourself why apparently someone or some people in Trump's inner circle thought it prudent that Trump probably should be given a cognitive test in the first place. Which most likely the Montreal Cognitive Assessment test. Which is not a test that measures IQ or intellect. It is given to assess cognitive defects. And the fact that Trump described some of the questions in he test as being "difficult" may be cause for concern in of itself.

Montreal Cognitive test.jpg

Uh, yeah you did. Here's what you said.
I know what I said. I didn't say he wasn't made aware. I'm "aware" of where I put my car keys every time I set them down, but **** me if I can remember where that was an hour later half the time.

That's the "keeping track of" part.

2. You failed to address your ignorance of her age. Septuagenarian? She was 58.
Yeah, I was ignorant of her age. I don't care. That doesn't mean a thing with regard to Biden's faux pas.

Can't you just admit that Biden completely spaced out on something that he absolutely knew, but clearly completely forgot?
Yeah, he forgot. I feel like that's effectively been my point the whole time. It's easy to forget things.

Isn't that just a tad troubling?
Sometimes, yes. This time? Not necessarily. If anything, I'd be more worried about his obviously slurred speech pattern.

Maybe you should be asking yourself why apparently someone or some people in Trump's inner circle thought it prudent that Trump probably should be given a cognitive test in the first place. Which most likely the Montreal Cognitive Assessment test. Which is not a test that measures IQ or intellect. It is given to assess cognitive defects. And the fact that Trump described some of the questions in he test as being "difficult" may be cause for concern in of itself.

View attachment 67415829
I wonder how many people just draw a digital clock saying "11:10."

It sounds like the kind of dick move that I would do just to be a smartass and **** with the examiner.

I wonder how many people just draw a digital clock saying "11:10."

It sounds like the kind of dick move that I would do just to be a smartass and **** with the examiner.
Well, it does say draw a "clock". Not a "digital clock". I think most people whose cognitive faculties are still mostly intact would understand what is being asked of them.

Well, it does say draw a "clock". Not a "digital clock". I think most people whose cognitive faculties are still mostly intact would understand what is being asked of them.
Is not a digital clock a clock?

Is not a digital clock a clock?
Not really as defined in Montreal Cognitive Assessment test..

Definition of clock

(Entry 1 of 3)
1: a device other than a watch for indicating or measuring time commonly by means of hands moving on a dial-broadly : any periodic system by which time is measured
2: a registering device usually with a dial

It doesn;t. The MOCA tests for early cognitive impairment.

What a moron.
Boy, you guys just go off in any direction possible, as long as it's away from admitting that Biden is having "problems" (to say the least), that are more than just simple aging.

Maybe you should be asking yourself why apparently someone or some people in Trump's...
We know you hate Trump, and want to try to turn the conversation away from Biden's mental problem and attack Trump. Expected. Got it.

But the fact remains, Biden can't even remember which way to turn after a speech. And they can't put it on the teleprompter, because he'll read it out loud as part of the speech!

Back
Top Bottom