• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden asks if deceased congresswoman is present at White House food insecurity conference

if you aren't political-why do you post on a political board? for shits and giggles?
do you at least understand an indictment for incitement is an actual criminal charge ?
Garland and the Dems would be all over it

This isn't propaganda -you have a bad habit of saying that anything RW is propaganda
Then you crow about your HS scores.. why would anyone care about those? the vacuousness of your posts speaks volumes
Seriously, why are you wasting your time?

Wow I guess you aren’t going to vote for Biden are you? As long as you and the other talibornagain fascists continue to put fascists up for your GQP nominations like Trump and DeFascist I’ll continue to vote Biden as he is still better than those two. **** your feelings.
That post is not really coherent enough to respond to in detail. Have a nice day.

That post is not really coherent enough to respond to in detail. Have a nice day.

Anyone with any intelligence understands what I said. Have a nice day.

Nobody with intelligence would have posted that rant.
Again, you prove me correct, thank you. Your BDS is in full bloom since your user name is based on the slur used for him. You continue to prove me right everyday. Have fun with your BDS.

Again, you prove me correct, thank you. Your BDS is in full bloom since your user name is based on the slur used for him. You continue to prove me right everyday. Have fun with your BDS.
You take care now.

Trump did that constantly, and much much worse. But you guys didn't go crazy, did you?
Nah. You just tried not to talk about it as you looked the other way.
Which is why no one is now taking you seriously about Biden.
Oh, Biden doesn't have dementia, but Trump was really the one that did? In other news, left has convinced themselves that 2+2=5.
Now, that's a bit off the rails.

Way to avoid the log in your own eye while self righteously calling out the mote in others'. Projection with zero self awareness - straight out of the Trumplican playbook.
Sorry, but your shoot the messenger tactics won't work.

Oh, Biden doesn't have dementia, but Trump was really the one that did? In other news, left has convinced themselves that 2+2=5.
Now, that's a bit off the rails.

So which physician that Biden has visited in person has diagnosed him with Dementia?

LOL!!! Blame Trump, for something. You guys love that playbook!
I see you decided not to answer the question as to whether trump's mental state is dangerous. Don't bother, I know you will make up some ridiculous
story about Biden's mental state is far worse than trump's.

So which physician that Biden has visited in person has diagnosed him with Dementia?
So, your logic is that if I don't have the name of a doctor that diagnosed him with dementia, then he can't have it.
Boy, you lefties love your little games.
Another one off the rails.

So, your logic is that if I don't have the name of a doctor that diagnosed him with dementia, then he can't have it.

TAN SUIT

SLEEVELESS DRESS

I see you decided not to answer the question as to whether trump's mental state is dangerous. Don't bother, I know you will make up some ridiculous
story about Biden's mental state is far worse than trump's.
LOL!!! Unbelievable.
Biden could get up there and look for a dead person, and you guys would deny what happened.
Oh, wait he did that.

LOL!!! Unbelievable.
Biden could get up there and look for a dead person, and you guys would deny what happened.
Oh, wait he did that.
I never denied that he did, I just compared him to trump and you got all bent out of shape. Is Biden's mental state worse than trump's, and if so, what makes you believe that?

No, just calling out your LIES as usual. Cons are such dishonest people, all they can do is LIE. Just because Trumptards say Biden has dementia doesn't mean he has it. Your lies are DISMISSED.

Back
Top Bottom