• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden asks if deceased congresswoman is present at White House food insecurity conference

Another one off the rails. Uh... you hate Trump, and will believe any negative thing you hear about him, therefore it is impossible that Biden is incompetent. That's some crazy logic you've got there. Buy, anything goes on the left.
Biden beat the incumbent president, Trump, a very difficult thing to do.

Unlike Trump, he won the presidency without Putin's help.

So you hate him.

You call him incompetent, which if you think about it, should make you question the competence of the politician he beat.

I guess I could also point to all of Biden's accomplishments, but that just makes you hate him more, doesn't it?

Boy, you guys just go off in any direction possible, as long as it's away from admitting that Biden is having "problems" (to say the least), that are more than just simple aging.
I am a medical provider. I deal with people that have dementia..brain injury..psychological problems..neurological disorders etc.
Oh And I am a republican.

I don't see any signs in Biden that give me concern. I mean does the fate of the world rest on whether Biden can remember that a congresswomen was killed in a car crash ? No.

However the narcissism and delusional
ideation that Trump exhibited is truly concerning. Frankly it explains some of the extremely poor response from Trump when it came to covid.

But the fact remains, Biden can't even remember which way to turn after a speech.
Every president has done that. Most every speechmaker has done that.

But if Biden was wearing a brown suit at the time, I'm with you, Brother! That's dementia!

However the narcissism and delusional
ideation that Trump exhibited is truly concerning. Frankly it explains some of the extremely poor response from Trump when it came to covid.
The guy told his people to slow down the testing because the numbers were making him look bad.

Yeah, Trump's narcissism killed a lot of Americans, I think.

Well, it does say draw a "clock". Not a "digital clock". I think most people whose cognitive faculties are still mostly intact would understand what is being asked of them.

I've heard of this test. The sneaky part of it is seeing how well the subject can draw a clock in the first place regardless of what time they're being asked to show. Is it round? Are the numbers shown correctly placed and in reasonably symmetry?

The attempts to brush this off are amazing. This wasn't just a bit of normal forgetfulness, it was a complete cognitive break. The fact that she was dead was GONE from his mind. Not only did he ask for her, but a flash of recognition NEVER happened during the remainder of his speech. This was no where-are-my-car-keys moment. Not even close. Her death was clearly erased from his mind, and there is simply no explaining it away or legitimate excuse for him forgetting. Hell, he had even phoned the family after her death to express his condolences. This is not the time to rally around the donkey flag. WAY too much is at stake to not consider having him tested.

The attempts to brush this off are amazing. This wasn't just a bit of normal forgetfulness, it was a complete cognitive break. The fact that she was dead was GONE from his mind. Not only did he ask for her, but a flash of recognition NEVER happened during the remainder of his speech. This was no where-are-my-car-keys moment. Not even close. Her death was clearly erased from his mind, and there is simply no explaining it away or legitimate excuse for him forgetting. Hell, he had even phoned the family after her death to express his condolences. This is not the time to rally around the donkey flag. WAY too much is at stake to not consider having him tested.

I love watching righties get their ps ties in a bunch. Cry more please it’s amusing 😂

Alright, that's kind of a joke of a response. "alt reich MAGA"? LOL! Describing yourselves. Well, more like Marxists, actually. And, really, people working with Biden, all a bunch of leftists, think he's not incompetent? LOL! You are kidding with that one, I assume.
No, I'm not kidding. About any of it.

We know you hate Trump, and want to try to turn the conversation away from Biden's mental problem and attack Trump. Expected. Got it.

But the fact remains, Biden can't even remember which way to turn after a speech. And they can't put it on the teleprompter, because he'll read it out loud as part of the speech!
You wouldn't know what fact was even it were walkup and kick you in the pants. That has been thoroughly debunked. Biden was going off stage to another interview area and was asking the people who were going to conduct and film it where they wanted him to position himself for the interview. Which he then proceeded to do.

Get back to me when Yale forensic psychiatrist put a out a book in which she was joined by 27 other psychiatrists, psychologists and other mental health professionals who felt they had a duty to warn the nation that Donald Trump's mental health posed "a clear and present danger" - "to the nation and to individual well being", entitled the "Dangerous Case of Donald Trump".

Unlike Trump, he won the presidency without Putin's help.
LOL!!! Still pushing that lie? Pathetic. And, if I might add, quite stupid.
So you hate him.
His mental condition is unaffected by how I feel or not feel about him. You lefties need to learn that.
You call him incompetent, which if you think about it, should make you question the competence of the politician he beat.
I guess I could also point to all of Biden's accomplishments, but that just makes you hate him more, doesn't it?
The phrase "all of Biden's accomplishments" is an absolute joke, when you look at the absolute disaster that his Presidency has been (so far). He's had multiple failures that would, on their own, ruin any other Presidency. Not even two years.

Every president has done that. Most every speechmaker has done that.

But if Biden was wearing a brown suit at the time, I'm with you, Brother! That's dementia!
Never, in my lifetime, have I seen anyone act as confused and lost as often as Biden. Never. Not even close. He is clearly having problems.

I remember the leftists trying to say Reagan was showing signs of losing it near the end of his second term. Yet, these same people are deaf, dumb, and blind, when it comes to Biden, who's symptoms are in your face, like a bullhorn , every time he appears.

You wouldn't know what fact was even...
Blah, blah, blah. Stopped right there. Not wasting time on some idiotic rant trying to convince me that Biden is fine, but it's really Trump that is deteriorating. Stick that dumb ass bullshit were the sun don't shine. We all see it, every day. I don't suffer fools well.

Next people will complain when a president orders ketchup for his steak or asks a disabled veteran to stand up. Imagine if that ever happened.

Never, in my lifetime, have I seen anyone act as confused and lost as often as Biden. Never. Not even close. He is clearly having problems.

I remember the leftists trying to say Reagan was showing signs of losing it near the end of his second term. Yet, these same people are deaf, dumb, and blind, when it comes to Biden, who's symptoms are in your face, like a bullhorn , every time he appears.

Wow so you won’t vote for Biden? Oh no 😂

Blah, blah, blah. Stopped right there. Not wasting time on some idiotic rant trying to convince me that Biden is fine, but it's really Trump that is deteriorating. Stick that dumb ass bullshit were the sun don't shine. We all see it, every day. I don't suffer fools well.

Trump supporters like yourself are irrelevant. Go peddle your bullshit elsewhere only people who wouldn’t already vote for Biden believe your bullshit. The rest of the country recognizes you support insurrections so your view is dismissed.

Never, in my lifetime, have I seen anyone act as confused and lost as often as Biden. Never.
So you were out of the country and without any electronic devices from 2017 to 2021?

Because we had a guy in the White House who makes Biden look like an absolute stable genius.

Go back and review some media from that time. You'll see.
Not even close. He is clearly having problems.
Nothing even close to the bizarre behavior of the last guy. Plus, the last guy was a crook and an insurrectionist, so....
I think you're suffering political hatred. I'm not seeing anything like you claim to be seeing.

Not really as defined in Montreal Cognitive Assessment test..

Definition of clock

(Entry 1 of 3)
1: a device other than a watch for indicating or measuring time commonly by means of hands moving on a dial-broadly : any periodic system by which time is measured
2: a registering device usually with a dial
FYI, "commonly" and "usually" don't mean "universally" or "always."

FYI, "commonly" and "usually" don't mean "universally" or "always."
Look, we all know, or should know, what is being asked of you to draw a clock with the hands pointing to the time asked by the test question. This is grade school stuff really. If you don't understand that then maybe you you should avoid taking a cognitive test.

Last edited:
Blah, blah, blah. Stopped right there.
I almost certainly could've stopped right there because it's true that wouldn't know what a fact was if it were to walk up and kick you in the pants. I just posted a fact check that proved it.
Not wasting time on some idiotic rant trying to convince me that Biden is fine, but it's really Trump that is deteriorating.
Biden is fine. He's been a gaffe machine for 50 years. But unlike his manic predecessor he knows how to find a way to get shit done. Scores of mental health professionals were warning of us of Trump's dangerous mental condition before he was elected. We should have heeded their warnings and avoided the biggest mistake the American electorate has ever made. Because they predicted he would do when pressured and cornered has come to pass. And his rantings have only gotten crazier and more violent since then.
Stick that dumb ass bullshit were the sun don't shine. We all see it, every day. I don't suffer fools well.
Well then I would strongly recommend that it would be wise in light of that for you to limit your alone time.

Look, we all know, or should know, what is being asked of you to draw a clock with the hands pointing to the time asked by the test question. This is grade school stuff really. If you don't understand that then maybe you you should avoid taking a cognitive test.
If you see the question mention anything about hands, maybe you shouldn't be avoiding your eye test.

Actually this is within normal limits given the situation he was in.

Back
Top Bottom