• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden approves $350 million in military aid for Ukraine

seems people on the right want the US to be the first in to give aid to all these other countries but when it happens and we Have a DEM President they start getting up in arms about the debt and running that up
it doesn't matter what Biden does he is damned if he does something and damned if he doesn't
what ever he does they will NOT be happy
They Never are
Have a nice day
What’s funny is you seem to think the left is any different.

Took right wingers four days to see which way the wind was blowing and start pretending they haven't been on Putin's side for years. And they're gonna talk about Biden being slow.

In the real world Reagan sent Afghan fighters Stingers without talking to lawyers and that led to Russia leaving Afghanistan and was the beginning of the end for the USSR.
In the real world things aren't black-and-white and many things don't happen by the end of a TV episode or a month.

LOL. Google "Trump NATO relationship". You'll find dozens or hundreds of links.

Google "Trump withhold aid Ukraine". Here too you will find dozens of articles.

Perhaps you've been shut off from the internet for the past 5 years?
Because it’s google and you, I and everyone here knows google is similar as Facebook and cnn, AKA fake news.
id rather read your direct source.

Ukraine needed Stingers. Biden vacillated for weeks as Putin massed forces along the border. After Russia actually invaded Biden decided to send Stingers and that was after he had lawyers discuss it for three critical days.
comrade, how do you say "move the goal posts" in russian? You started this thread based on the lie that only now is President Biden helping. It was a lie. You now try to make it about only stingers. And that is also a lie. We sent stingers 2 weeks ago. geez you cant even move the goal posts honestly. Which is no shock to anyone.

seems people on the right want the US to be the first in to give aid to all these other countries but when it happens and we Have a DEM President they start getting up in arms about the debt and running that up
it doesn't matter what Biden does he is damned if he does something and damned if he doesn't
what ever he does they will NOT be happy
They Never are
Have a nice day
After what they continue to praise Trump for, does it matter what they say? They are ridiculous.

Russia wasn’t invading when Trump was president so your “but Trump “ response falls on its face.
In the present Biden wasted time consulting lawyers instead of acting quickly and decisively . Russian helicopters flying relatively unmolested in Ukraine could have been grounded if Biden had sent stingers immediately and acted in a timely fashion. Approving these weapons now may be too little too late and they may never even get into the hands of Ukraine fighters.
And Biden gave aid when Russia did invade. So, what is your problem

And Biden gave aid when Russia did invade. So, what is your problem
Problem is Russia invaded and Biden talked to lawyers instead of sending Stingers which he should have done weeks earlier. Now that lawyers gave Biden the go ahead it’s hard to tell when or even if Ukraine will get these vital weapons.

Not according to the OP link. If you have other info feel free to post it.
I read the link again comrade. I didnt see where it said we didnt already send stingers. Can you cut and paste that part. oh, but I did read this part in your link.

Over the past year the United States has committed more than $1 billion in security assistance to Ukraine, Blinken said.

mmmm, that means you knew you started this thread based on a lie. What do you call liars in russia? Anyhoo, you can move the goal posts to Kyiv and it wont change the lies you've posted in this thread.

I read the link again comrade. I didnt see where it said we didnt already send stingers. Can you cut and paste that part. oh, but I did read this part in your link.

Over the past year the United States has committed more than $1 billion in security assistance to Ukraine, Blinken said.

mmmm, that means you knew you started this thread based on a lie. What do you call liars in russia? Anyhoo, you can move the goal posts to Kyiv and it wont change the lies you've posted in this thread.
It said when stingers decision went to lawyers and when Biden gave the okay to send them to Ukraine. Your childish argument is a pathetic fail.

Problem is Russia invaded and Biden talked to lawyers instead of sending Stingers which he should have done weeks earlier. Now that lawyers gave Biden the go ahead it’s hard to tell when or even if Ukraine will get these vital weapons.

And that was last month

Russia wasn’t invading when Trump was president so your “but Trump “ response falls on its face.
In the present Biden wasted time consulting lawyers instead of acting quickly and decisively . Russian helicopters flying relatively unmolested in Ukraine could have been grounded if Biden had sent stingers immediately and acted in a timely fashion. Approving these weapons now may be too little too late and they may never even get into the hands of Ukraine fighters.

The fighting between Ukraine and Russian backed separatists who took control of part of Ukraine was unresolved and still present when Trump was in office.

And we also had this (related to Crimea which also remained unresolved diplomatically)

The Kerch Strait incident was an international incident that occurred on 25 November 2018 in the Kerch Strait, during which the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) coast guard fired upon and captured three Ukrainian Navy vessels after they attempted to transit from the Black Sea into the Sea of Azov through the strait on their way to the port of Mariupol.[9][

Last edited:
It said when stingers decision went to lawyers and when Biden gave the okay to send them to Ukraine. Your childish argument is a pathetic fail.
comrade, I still dont see where it said we didnt send them stingers. and I still dont see where you acknowledged you started this thread based on a lie. thanks in advance

Ukraine needed Stingers. Biden vacillated for weeks as Putin massed forces along the border. After Russia actually invaded Biden decided to send Stingers and that was after he had lawyers discuss it for three critical days.
I do agree that citing a delay to giving aid over legal questions is weak sauce. Russia did not invade overnight. It was after months of amassing troops at the border. Any legal questions we had should of already been answered by now. Seems more like an excuse than a legitimate explanation.

I do agree that citing a delay to giving aid over legal questions is weak sauce. Russia did not invade overnight. It was after months of amassing troops at the border. Any legal questions we had should of already been answered by now. Seems more like an excuse than a legitimate explanation.
trouble, you're posting as if @Chainsawmassacre is telling the truth. Not only has he proven he started this thread based on a lie, I've even explained to him that we already sent stingers. anyhoo, his link tells you

“There is no legal review or debate that is slowing anything down,” said Emily Horne, a spokeswoman for the White House National Security Council. “We are actively continuing to provide assistance to Ukraine.”

We've been sent a billion in aid to Ukraine in the last year.

trouble, you're posting as if @Chainsawmassacre is telling the truth. Not only has he proven he started this thread based on a lie, I've even explained to him that we already sent stingers. anyhoo, his link tells you

“There is no legal review or debate that is slowing anything down,” said Emily Horne, a spokeswoman for the White House National Security Council. “We are actively continuing to provide assistance to Ukraine.”

We've been sent a billion in aid to Ukraine in the last year.
Still waiting for you to verify your claim.

A Trump Republican genuinely complaining about not getting aid to Ukraine.
Will the stupidity of the Trump era ever end?

A Trump Republican genuinely complaining about not getting aid to Ukraine.
Will the stupidity of the Trump era ever end?
Seems as if all my opponents have left is “oh yeah , you’re just a big meanie and a stupid pants”. lol

Have a nice day children. It’s been fun.

Seems as if all my opponents have left is “oh yeah , you’re just a big meanie and a stupid pants”. lol
You can't even get your ankle-biting remarks correct.
I'm clearly referencing the 4 years of Trump and co. siding with Putin and talking shit about Ukraine, witholding aid to Ukraine, trying to extort Ukraine, installing Paul Manfort as a chief campaign officer when he was the guy that helped put Victory Y., a russian puppet, in power in Ukraine.

But here you are acting like suddenly you care about Ukraine and that your side hasn't been on the wrong side of this for 5 straight ****ing years. Give me a break.

You had to have that spelled out for you?

Still waiting for you to verify your claim.
Yes CS, you are waiting. I dont understand why I have to prove my point to you when you posted documented falsehoods and refuse to acknowledge them. you started this thread based on a lie that your own link proves is a lie. I'm guessing when you're handed your talking point sheet you dont have time to actually read the links. When it was proven to you that you posted a lie you quickly "moved the goal posts" to stingers. that simply proves you know you posted a lie. I know, you're "tired" of waiting so lets look at some info from your links.

The Biden administration did help Ukraine obtain a small number of stingers through Latvia and Lithuania, but the missiles came from the stocks of those countries, not directly from the U.S.

Those are NATO countries with US weapons and they needed our permission to send them the stingers. Lets dive into that. This is from Jan 20.

The third-party transfer agreements will allow Estonia to transfer Javelin anti-tank missiles to Ukraine, while Lithuania will be permitted to send Stinger missiles, said one of the sources.

A State Department spokesperson confirmed that the U.S. government had approved third-party transfers allowing Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Britain to provide U.S.-made equipment from their inventories to Ukraine, but gave no details on which weapons would be sent.

the key takeaway for you comrade is that instead of ignoring our intel agencies and siding with putin like the putin puppet did, President Biden helped arm Ukraine. And thanks to President Biden, russia doesn't have air superiority in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom