• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden approval at another low point: only 37% approve of his job as president

jcgriff2

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Biden faces more dire polls before the State of the Union as DC braces for protests: 55% of Americans disapprove of his job and 61% say he hasn't kept most of his promises ahead of speech tonight​

• Biden delivers his State of the Union address at 9 p.m. ET
  • Biden approval at another low point: only 37% approve of his job as president while 55% disapprove
  • He also gets low marks on his handling of economy amid high inflation
  • Biden will discuss the economy and inflation in his speech
  • He will call on Congress to help ease every day costs for Americans
  • He will also address the situation in the Ukraine
  • Meanwhile D.C. bracing for prostests with fencing around Capitol and National Guard vehicles patrolling the streets

Unicorns, pixie dust, and a bajillion dollars in cash.

Yup.

I didn't know we elected anyone because of "promises". I never have anyway. I'm old enough to remember when no President ever was able to promise anything would happen before he got into office - and most of them promised things they couldn't or didn't deliver.

Biden is doing an okay job in my book.

Yup.

I didn't know we elected anyone because of "promises". I never have anyway. I'm old enough to remember when no President ever was able to promise anything would happen before he got into office - and most of them promised things they couldn't or didn't deliver.

Biden is doing an okay job in my book.

I think if we had a decent Senate who could get his agenda passed, his approval ratings would be 10-15 points higher. People want him to "do something" without remembering what all it takes to "do something."

I think people are just not happy with the post-pandemic supply chain issues and with Putin attacking Ukraine. So they blame it all on Biden because they have no one else to blame and that doesn't feel very satisfying.

But I think Biden is doing a fine job given the circumstances at hand.

I think if we had a decent Senate who could get his agenda passed, his approval ratings would be 10-15 points higher. People want him to "do something" without remembering what all it takes to "do something."
"If wishes were fishes, we'd all swim in riches"

"If wishes were fishes, we'd all swim in riches"

Maybe- but at least his "wishes" don't have malicious intent- like lying to the nation about the seriousness of a pandemic and undercutting the credibility of medical and scientific recommendations because he was afraid it might make him look bad; or inciting an insurrection just because he lost an election. That's progress.

Oh boy, another poll thread. :rolleyes:

Guess what, he'll still be president tomorrow and the next day and so on for the better part of three more years. Just wait, once this Ukraine thing settles down and COVID has been reduced to a minor inconvenience his numbers will rebound bigly his last two years in.

Inflation. Crime. Immigration issues. Supply chain issues. C'mon people. Are you blind?

Once the COVID dust settles, military freedom from Afghanistan and the benefits of are fully realized, inflation cools down, and Americans realize the importance of World wide alliance's built by Biden, are far better than trumps world division;

America will look upon Biden with a higher level of appreciation.

Biden will leave the Presidency with much more accomplishment and praise than our last POTUS.

Biden will also leave the Presidency without throwing a complete man child temper tantrum as compared to the last POTUS. And guess what Biden will help fully with transfer of power, because he is a true Statement.

The Daily Mail is an unreliable source for comprehensive facts aka right wing propaganda machine.

Inflation at 10% eating every dime of the wage gain
DOW down 3,000pts
National gas average almost $4
Chain supply crisis
Massive invation of illegal aliens and drugs at the southern "border"
Crime wave ravaging blue cities throughout the country
Tyrannical mask & vaxx mandates and covid-19 mixed messaging
1979 gas lines all over again
"Elected" to unify but instead divided
On the verge of dragging the U.S. into a nuclear holocaust with Russia

All that in just 1 year.

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to f*** things up" - Barak Obama

😂🤣 Rome is burning and I love it!

I don't get it. I just don't.
You knew Biden was incompetent when you voted for him. When you add in the reality that the Trump administration was very competent, the comparison gets stark for anyone who is not a Trump hater.

The Daily Mail is an unreliable source for comprehensive facts aka right wing propaganda machine.
Says the guy who quotes CNN.

You knew Biden was incompetent when you voted for him.
I knew no such thing. Biden is not incompetent! Certainly not deserving of these kinds of numbers.

Meh.

He's doing better than Trump would be.

And frankly I'm less concerned about what he promised when faced with continuation of Covid and now the Cold War waving at us from the past like a specter as if to say it never really left.

That those numbers are so high shows how effective the media is in delivering their propaganda to willing consumers.

I knew no such thing. Biden is not incompetent! Certainly not deserving of these kinds of numbers.
Hence your confusion.

Everyone else can see that the Biden administration is essentially run by a committee with no one person having the final say.

It's worse than that. Biden is making Trump look good in comparison.

Hence your confusion.

Everyone else can see that the Biden administration is essentially run by a committee with no one person having the final say.

It's worse than that. Biden is making Trump look good in comparison.
I love Jay and his bullshit posts. It is a great act.

I love Jay and his bullshit posts. It is a great act.
and you can learn something if you pay attention.

I wish I could say thing same for you, but I don't think you have ever had a fresh fact. Sorry.

and you can learn something if you pay attention.

I wish I could say thing same for you, but I don't think you have ever had a fresh fact. Sorry.
Learn how to lie about Trump maybe. You can keep that to yourself.

I think people are just not happy with the post-pandemic supply chain issues and with Putin attacking Ukraine. So they blame it all on Biden because they have no one else to blame and that doesn't feel very satisfying.

But I think Biden is doing a fine job given the circumstances at hand.

Biden is to blame for everything since taking office.

Biden is doing a shit job.

That those numbers are so high shows how effective the media is in delivering their propaganda to willing consumers.

The numbers would be higher if there wasn't a right wing propaganda machine manipulating idiots for political purposes.

Back
Top Bottom