• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden announces $33bn to help Ukraine in war

Yea, let's just hand a foreign nation a stack of LATCMs so they can launch them deep in an adversary nation. There is no chance that this results in them returning the favor to European cities, right? Why wouldn't Putin just return that favor and dump a few Kalibers into Rotterdam, Antwerp, and Hannover?
I’ve read much of you making Putin’s arguments on these pages. In the latest edition, above, the answer is, Russia know the consequences of military aggression against a NATO country.

The bottom line is that Russia has lobbed thousands of missiles into Ukraine. I don’t see how it’s otherwise illegitimate for Ukraine to lob missiles into Russia, if it had the capability.

Your reply is just a baseless insult and does nothing to counter what I wrote in the post above, namely
Yes because 1) you aren’t interested in an actual discussion regarding any policy and 2) of course my OG comment was a theory it want based on any fact but just speculation that you took seriously for some meaningless political fight just because I trashed the horrible president

Thus, your meritless assertion that Biden and Putin are bff is discredited
Well no because 1) it’s a theory 2) there’s no « counter » you offered for my comment and honestly you are so stuck in your ways there wouldn’t be a point to debate it with you..

I’ve read much of you making Putin’s arguments on these pages. In the latest edition, above, the answer is, Russia know the consequences of military aggression against a NATO country.

The bottom line is that Russia has lobbed thousands of missiles into Ukraine. I don’t see how it’s otherwise illegitimate for Ukraine to lob missiles into Russia, if it had the capability.

It's not Putin's arguments, it is common sense and pointing out the blinding hypocrisy that people like you are rocking.

What would the US have done if Russia gave Iraq such weapons? Do you think we would have stood by? What if they gave Syria such weapons so they could strike our bases in Kuwait, Saudi, Iraq, and on the seas?

At the same time the US is doing exactly what they are screaming about Putin doing in the Solomons. When an independent country decides to cut deals with the West (Ukraine) it is a good free democracy at work. When the same thing happens elsewhere (Solomons) we threaten to attack them just like Putin did.

Why isn't Europe doing this?

Remember, the modern, western, industrialized countries of Western Europe have much better systems than we do here in the US, and we would do well to emulate them. Given their superiority, they should be able to handle Russia, what with France, Germany, Italy, the UK, Spain, Scandinavia, etc. all lined up and ready to go. Can't they pay the $33 billion?

Norway alone has a sovereign wealth fund of well over a trillion dollars. That's 1000 billion. Can't they spare $33 billion out of $1000 billion?

Europe's active military forces are about 1.5 million, while Russia's is 900,000

What do they need us for?

Remember, the modern, western, industrialized countries of Western Europe have much better systems than we do here in the US, and we would do well to emulate them. Given their superiority, they should be able to handle Russia, what with France, Germany, Italy, the UK, Spain, Scandinavia, etc. all lined up and ready to go. Can't they pay the $33 billion?

Norway alone has a sovereign wealth fund of well over a trillion dollars. That's 1000 billion. Can't they spare $33 billion out of $1000 billion?

Europe's active military forces are about 1.5 million, while Russia's is 900,000

They hollowed our their entire military complex in the last twenty years hiding under America's skirt. They don't have the military capacity.

What about posting about Trump's underwear. It happens in thread after thread when that is definitely not the topic of discussion? Answer please?

This thread isn't about Trump's underwear. I'm sure you can find a thread where you can tell us all about his undies. This thread is about President Biden and money to help Ukraine.

we have created more-than-40-countries-a-coalition. which means that defeat of Moscow empire is just matter of time

"We believe that they can win if they have the right equipment, the right support," US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said following his visit to Kyiv on Sunday with Secretary of State Antony Blinken.

The two officials promised $700 million in new aid to Ukraine, after months of pleas by Zelensky for heavier firepower.

Ceasar cannons

Meanwhile, France is delivering Caesar cannons with a range of 40 kilometres.

Yea, let's just hand a foreign nation a stack of LATCMs so they can launch them deep in an adversary nation. There is no chance that this results in them returning the favor to European cities, right? Why wouldn't Putin just return that favor and dump a few Kalibers into Rotterdam, Antwerp, and Hannover?
yeah, imagine the notion of letting a country, that is being attacked, defend itself from the attack.

They hollowed our their entire military complex in the last twenty years hiding under America's skirt. They don't have the military capacity.
I don't see why this is our fight. Another European war?

We get lambasted for spending too much on guns, not butter and not following European models, and then when a problem arises, it's our problem?

Also, this war was caused by NATO expansion. This has been predicted for decades. Our military-industrial complex knew this was coming. We could have just avoided it by not trying to bring Ukraine into NATO. https://www.news18.com/news/world/k...ne-warned-against-nato-expansion-4837385.html and https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202203/1254502.shtml

Another unnecessary war.

Warning: *Snowflake Alert*

Wouldn’t be the first time democrats did something to weaken America…
How is helping a nation, that is being attacked, defend itself weakening America? I would say that strengthens America. You can whine all you want about your hero getting his just deserts handed to him...and it isn't just the US that is assisting Ukraine, so Russia better beef up that fake army they have.

yeah, imagine the notion of letting a country, that is being attacked, defend itself from the attack.

Who is suggesting that Ukraine not be allowed to defend themselves? There is a dramatic difference between providing defensive weapons and long range strategic weapons designed to strike deep in an adversarial nation. It is inflammatory as all hell, again, what would the US response have been if Russia provided such weapons to Syria or Iraq when we invaded either of them?

I don't see why this is our fight. Another European war?

We get lambasted for spending too much on guns, not butter and not following European models, and then when a problem arises, it's our problem?

Also, this war was caused by NATO expansion. This has been predicted for decades. Our military-industrial complex knew this was coming. We could have just avoided it by not trying to bring Ukraine into NATO. https://www.news18.com/news/world/k...ne-warned-against-nato-expansion-4837385.html and https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202203/1254502.shtml

Another unnecessary war.
No, this war was caused because Putin thinks that he should recreate the USSR. NATO keeps that from happening....so NATO was clearly working.

Who is suggesting that Ukraine not be allowed to defend themselves? There is a dramatic difference between providing defensive weapons and long range strategic weapons designed to strike deep in an adversarial nation. It is inflammatory as all hell, again, what would the US response have been if Russia provided such weapons to Syria or Iraq when we invaded either of them?
they are being attacked, there is no reason to only provide them defensive weapons....help them with armament that will repeal and remove the danger.

we have created more-than-40-countries-a-coalition. which means that defeat of Moscow empire is just matter of time

"We believe that they can win if they have the right equipment, the right support," US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said following his visit to Kyiv on Sunday with Secretary of State Antony Blinken.

The two officials promised $700 million in new aid to Ukraine, after months of pleas by Zelensky for heavier firepower.

Ceasar cannons

Meanwhile, France is delivering Caesar cannons with a range of 40 kilometres.

We're talking about Russia, here. They are playing with fire, and nuclear war is possible.

The pro-war stance of Democrats here is astounding.

The point I made is Europe is big enough and strong enough to deal with their own problems. This is not our business, not any more than Iraq and Kuwait were our business.

We're talking about Russia, here. They are playing with fire, and nuclear war is possible.

The point I made is Europe is big enough and strong enough to deal with their own problems. This is not our business, not any more than Iraq and Kuwait were our business.
They are losing, they know that using a nuke would be the end for them....they aren't going to use a nuke.

and talking about some conspiracy that white people are being replacegd...in a nation that has never been white nonetheless.
I suspect Native Americans employed similar rhetoric when being slaughtered by invading whites-because they were in the way.

"Scum" and "third worlder" in reference to brown people, is. You know it, I know it, he knows it.
They aren't necessarily brown people. Mexico isn't "brown" it's mulit-ethnic, and there are plenty of white hispanic people. That's why they have separate demographic categories for white hispanic and non-white hispanic.

The reason the wall is between the US and Mexico is that the US only has two international borders, and there aren't hundreds of thousands of people monthly pouring over the Canadian border, and other countries aren't using the Canadian border to sneak into the US.

America has made it her 'business' in many interesting and distant nations...

Back
Top Bottom