• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden and Trump release very different Easter messages

dockside

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
What a class act Trump is! /s He wouldn't know how to say anything decent on a sacred day such as Easter - it's obviously just another day to insult someone. Can't wait to see what the cultists post defending this disgusting, classless person.

What a class act Trump is! /s He wouldn't know how to say anything decent on a sacred day such as Easter - it's obviously just another day to insult someone. Can't wait to see what the cultists post defending this disgusting, classless person.

What are the odds that Biden actually said that? That's more cogent words he's strung together since 2008.

I think you have to remember that Trump isn't a Christian so Easter is just another day to him. So he did what he does on an average day, spew bullshit

I think you have to remember that Trump isn't a Christian so Easter is just another day to him. So he did what he does on an average day, spew bullshit

When did he stop being a christian?

He declared his favorite book is the Bible.

He had the police smoke bomb protesters in 2020 to stand outside a church in DC holding up a bible upside down.

Where did you get the idea he stopped being christian?

If Easter is just another day for him, why did he send out his warped Easter greetings?

If Easter was just another day for him he wouldn't have said anything at all.

When did he stop being a christian?

He declared his favorite book is the Bible.

He had the police smoke bomb protesters in 2020 to stand outside a church in DC holding up a bible upside down.

Where did you get the idea he stopped being christian?

If Easter is just another day for him, why did he send out his warped Easter greetings?

If Easter was just another day for him he wouldn't have said anything at all.
You can’t stop something you didn’t start.

When did he start?

He claims to be a christian.

You should ask him.

Meanwhile, he sent out a very hateful and childish Easter message today.

If he had any respect for the christian religion he would have either sent out a proper not hate filled message or remained silent.

He didn't do that.

Yeah-----and the Evangelicals support Trump. The "nobrainicals" or the "Hypocriticals"

Wow, lol, that's hilarious. "I would like to extend my best wishes to all, including the losers and haters." He didn't even know that applied to his base more than any other American.

What are the odds that Biden actually said that? That's more cogent words he's strung together since 2008.
The quotes attributed to Trump don't even come from him - they're from some random PAC. I guess the TDS crew had nothing better to do on Easter than try to write some hit piece.

The quotes attributed to Trump don't even come from him - they're from some random PAC. I guess the TDS crew had nothing better to do on Easter than try to write some hit piece.
Yeah, sure. Total equivalence with Biden. :rolleyes:

So what? That isn't an excuse for Trump to make a mockery of our holiest day.

I like Trump's message way better. Happy Easter, mofos!

The dumbass religious righties and cultists think Trump and ignorance are virtues.

If you think that, you've obviously been scrupulously avoiding hearing anything the President has said. He usually speaks cogently, in fact he's an excellent public speaker 99% of the time.

But you want to think he's a doddering old fool, so you only pay attention to the gaffes. Your choice I guess.

If you think that, you've obviously been scrupulously avoiding hearing anything the President has said. He usually speaks cogently, in fact he's an excellent public speaker 99% of the time.
Apparently you've never seen a good speaker. Did you see him at the 50th Anniversary of Obamacare?
But you want to think he's a doddering old fool, so you only pay attention to the gaffes. Your choice I guess.
Should I believe you or my lying' ears and eyes? Not a hard choice.

Trump's a dick. Does this really surprise anyone?

No. I already knew that before voting for him twice. If the choices were Satan or Hillary or Satan or Sleepy I would vote for Satan. It’s a case of voting for the lesser of two evils, you know?

Yeah... On Christianity's Holiest day Trump can't be civil, even once... Just more name calling and insults..

I'm completely done with him.. There's no hope for him.. F him.

Any Christians who support him can straight to hell..

Apparently you've never seen a good speaker. Did you see him at the 50th Anniversary of Obamacare?

Nope. How about you link to it.

BTW, I will laugh in your face if it's actually the 50th Anniversary of Medicare and the mistake is yours!

Should I believe you or my lying' ears and eyes? Not a hard choice.

Your ears and eyes do literally lie to you, if you let a hostile editor choose what you hear and see. Your choice if you want to cultivate ignorance, though.

Back
Top Bottom