• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden and trump deadlocked for 2024 run

Crakhobarbie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Fox news reports, according to a new national poll released Friday by the Wall Street Journal, it’s all tied up between the president and the former president at this extremely early point in the next presidential election cycle. Funny how the MAGA world is under the illusion that Donald's a shoe in. But the only thing conservatives are really good for anymore is parroting alt-right MSM propaganda.

Fox news reports, according to a new national poll released Friday by the Wall Street Journal, it’s all tied up between the president and the former president at this extremely early point in the next presidential election cycle. Funny how the MAGA world is under the illusion that Donald's a shoe in. But the only thing conservatives are really good for anymore is parroting alt-right MSM propaganda.

Run, Donald, run!

DEMs will love it if Trump** runs again.

And I highly doubt that Biden will be running again in 2024. He makes some of the right sounds now, but that is to not become a lame duck before he needs .

WW

I don't want Biden to run again because of age, but if he does and wins again, the GOP will implode and their voter base will attempt to burn the country down that will make January 6th 2021 looks like Childs play. No way would they (and Trump) be able to take losing to a so called "dementia patient"...twice.

Last edited:
Has the final chapter been written? Does the WSJ know something we don't know? The Ukraine crisis doesn't just involve the U.S.

Half the country are Nazi democracy hating trumpers, run for the hills.

I don't want Biden to run again because of age, but if he does and wins again, the GOP will implode and their voter base will attempt to burn this the country down that will make January 6th 2021 looks like Childs play. No way would they (and Trump) be able to take losing to a so called "dementia patient"...twice.
If trump wins the Dems will implode and burn..........

If trump wins the Dems will implode and burn..........

Maybe, but if Trump does win, Dems would end up having the WH, house, and senate by 2028. Trump is the master at giving more political power to the Dems. Only a loser like him could come into office with unified Republican control of Washington, and lose it all in only 4 years.

Maybe, but if Trump does win, Dems would end up having the WH, house, and senate by 2028. Trump is the master at giving more political power to the Dems. Only a loser like him could come into office with unified Republican control of Washington, and lose it all in only 4 years.
Covid had nothing to do with it lol, don't count on a other covid

Covid had nothing to do with it lol, don't count on a other covid

Trump was destined to lose re-election as far back as 2017 when his initial approval ratings never hit higher than 45%. Funny how you guys still don't see that the majority of people think he sucks. Hell of an echo chamber you guys have built for yourselves.

I hate when they let the children swim in the shallow end of the adult swimming pool. I am here to rescue anyone who needs help. As per the OP, this is just my “Opinion”. I need to go feed my cat now, they get angry when they don’t have some meat to eat.

EZ Trump victory. Assuming Biden is alive in 2024, imagine how bad his dementia will be.

Pretty sure he'll be catatonic by then.

Yeah, I don’t suspect either name will be on the ballot.

Echo echo? Anyone really!

Bird in hand and two in bush says no one?

You have lost your dignity.

Then who? Oh c’mon now, keep our spirits up. Who dictates our future?

Oh wait? Is it us ourselves. Destined for destiny’s own destiny….life.

The democrats need to nominate a moderate republican. We need a coalition government.

Wonder what his nickname for DeSantis will be?

Wonder what his nickname for DeSantis will be?

I don't think we'll ever find out because DeSantis won't be allowed to run against Trump, even if he wanted to (he doesn't.). There GOP has big plans for DeSantis political future, and they don't want Trump screwing that up.

Very true

In the span of 4 years the GOP lost the Senate, House, and WH. Perhaps too much winning.

Back
Top Bottom