• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden and the democrat better wise up soon

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Biden and the democrats better wise up soon. The longer all these asinine riots go on, the more votes he is going to lose. Some people are scared of the riots, and almost everyone else is just plain sick and tired of this nonsense. Time for the democrats to call off their running dogs.

His handlers have finally realized this, so Biden has suddenly started to speak against them. "I condemn these riots and hope Trump will follow my lead and do the same!" :lamo

What a moron.

Biden and the democrats better wise up soon. The longer all these asinine riots go on, the more votes he is going to lose. Some people are scared of the riots, and almost everyone else is just plain sick and tired of this nonsense. Time for the democrats to call off their running dogs.

Are you pretending that the Democratic Party has a hand in the riots? Gawd, that's a stupid idea. Listen. Your country has devolved into toxic partisan division, yes, but to say Democratic Party is burning and looting in your cities is just over-the-top hyperbole. And It's you doing whatever you can to make it worse. Doesn't matter if It's ignorance or malice, It's you pouring gas on a fire, in the small way in your power.

What exactly can Biden do at the federal level to help stop the riots?

Why dont he fly out to Portland and confront the criminal rioters, and tell them to go home???????????

The longer all these asinine riots go on, the more votes he is going to lose.

Unfortunately for Trump, he's the incumbent.

"I have a message for all of you: the crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon come to an end. Beginning on January 20th 2017, safety will be restored. The most basic duty of government is to defend the lives of its own citizens. Any government that fails to do so is a government unworthy to lead." - Donald Trump

Yep, because all the riots would stop immediately if only Biden would say something about them. Oh wait, he did. The sad part is you don't even realize how retarded your comments really are. :lamo

Why dont he fly out to Portland and confront the criminal rioters, and tell them to go home???????????

Why don't your President do that?

Yep and you know they will all just do what Biden tells them to do. :roll:

Oh boy, Logical1 is really on the roll with retarded comments today. :lamo

See my post #5. Anything else you would like to know?

So you want Biden to act like he is already the President, fly out to Portland, and tell the rioters to stop? Is Biden the "law and order" President you are talking about?

You must be scared as hell Biden will lose with a post like that. BTW he is going to lose.

Well if you think he will lose, why should he fly out to Portland like you suggested? Better yet, why doesn't Trump fly out to Portland and tell the protestors to leave. :lamo

Are you pretending that the Democratic Party has a hand in the riots? Gawd, that's a stupid idea. Listen. Your country has devolved into toxic partisan division, yes, but to say Democratic Party is burning and looting in your cities is just over-the-top hyperbole. And It's you doing whatever you can to make it worse. Doesn't matter if It's ignorance or malice, It's you pouring gas on a fire, in the small way in your power.

Yes the democrat party DOES have a hand in the riots. All the democrat mayors and governors are DOING NOTHING TO STOP THEM. And worse yet most support the rioters!!!

So you want Biden to act like he is already the President, fly out to Portland, and tell the rioters to stop? Is Biden the "law and order" President you are talking about?

If he did, look at the points he would gain. Ike went to Korea.

His handlers have finally realized this, so Biden has suddenly started to speak against them. "I condemn these riots and hope Trump will follow my lead and do the same!" :lamo

What a moron.

Yep he is at least 3 months behind.

If he did, look at the points he would gain. Ike went to Korea.

Maybe, during a national pandemic and civic unrest, Biden should just do the Presidential thing and worry about poll numbers. Don't you agree Biden should just tweet and not actually do anything?

onald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I’ve been getting really good polls, some over 50%, except for one Fake Poll done by @ABC NEWS, which gives NO INFORMATION about the sample, R or D, or anything else. They did this last Election, with one week to go, down 12 points, and I won. They are disgusting Fake News!

8:34 AM · Aug 31, 2020

Yes the democrat party DOES have a hand in the riots. All the democrat mayors and governors are DOING NOTHING TO STOP THEM. And worse yet most support the rioters!!!

Must have really struck a nerve with you as you are now having to resort to all out LYING. No governors are supporting the RIOTS. Are LIES all you have to today, seems so.

Yet you have no rebuttal interesting.

You first have to actually have a point to have a rebuttal to it. So far retarded Trump supporters haven't made a valid point yet. Instead they just like to give Trump rimjobs instead.

When Biden is president, then you can bitch about him. Right now, the Nazi Leader is in charge. I suggest bitching at that Orange Baboon.

You first have to actually have a point to have a rebuttal to it. So far retarded Trump supporters haven't made a valid point yet. Instead they just like to give Trump rimjobs instead.

The person he responded to did a have a point.
but i see you have no rebuttal either.

have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom