• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden and Harris have to postpone first event

john patriot

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Slo Joe, and Kamala blow have to postpone first meeting because of poor attendance, there trying to get someone to attend! Q 2024

If we learned anything from the Trump campaign killing Herman Cain, it's that there should be no attendance at these events.

I doubt that they are morons like Tweety holding rallies in the middle of a pandemic. Is Putin social distancing? I would hope so. I mean, it's not like he has to campaign.

Do you have a link or something to source this claim with? A quick google search didn’t produce any recent results on Biden postponing any events, and there is no way possible with today’s technology and alternative media outlets the MSM could successfully kill a story and the first Biden Harris event being postponed

Reporters are still there, dude.

Slo Joe, and Kamala blow have to postpone first meeting because of poor attendance, there trying to get someone to attend! Q 2024

Dude, when Mycroft blows up your thread . . .

:lol:

Looks like there aren't supposed to be attendees. Because, y'know, COVID isn't a hoax; you guys just lied.

There are several chairs and people with press badges waiting for it to start.

Slo Joe must have got lost on his way from the basement! he now has 6 people in attendance! Q 2024

Slo Joe must have got lost on his way from the basement! he now has 6 people in attendance! Q 2024

So the OP was a not true.
Q is going to be displeased if you keep telling lies.

No wonder you fall for this ridiculous Q crap

I heard it was because Joe can't stop saying, "Gee your hair smells terrific"

I heard it was because Joe can't stop saying, "Gee your hair smells terrific"

main-qimg-cee0b6df2d1f9589c2395d1e5aaecb03

578546650.jpg

:2sick1:

Hey, it's our QAnon representative.

It’s hilarious that Trump can no longer have his Hitler rallies. Must bug him to no end.

QANON is full of crap .......

I see you do pathetic extremely well. Q2024? At the heart of Manipulating America's Gullible Always.

shhh, They're watching you.

lovely post

this post is very representative of Trumpism, foul, lowlife and disgusting

Back
Top Bottom