• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden and Harris have to postpone first event

Slo Joe, and Kamala blow have to postpone first meeting because of poor attendance, there trying to get someone to attend! Q 2024

I don't know where you get your info, but due to a power failure from a severe t-storm, yes the event was postponed for an hour. They weren't trying to get anyone to attend.

Last edited:
If we learned anything from the Trump campaign killing Herman Cain, it's that there should be no attendance at these events.

But the commie riots are perfectly safe? :lamo

Biden is smart enough not to have a big crowd. Unlike Trump who pouts when he can't have shoulder to shoulder no mask events.

Bidens not smart enough to do anything. He doesn't even know where he is most days. Biden is safest in the Basement and he looks like he wants to stay there.

Bidens not smart enough to do anything. He doesn't even know where he is most days. Biden is safest in the Basement and he looks like he wants to stay there.

Did you watch the speech's today? Biden was crystal clear, no gaffs. He was on time as was Harris. The empty room signifies real leader ship. I am sure of one thing. I don't want the future administration getting infected with Covid for shear stupidity. They did exactly the right thing. Lead by example.

We're going to have to take up a collection for a massive cleanex purchase come December. These Trump supporters are going to be besides themselves.

Back
Top Bottom