• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden, Allies Aim to Project United Front Against Russia at NATO Meeting

HangLow

BUFF 52 Nav
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

1648068157111.png

Biden, Allies Aim to Project United Front Against Russia at NATO Meeting​

1648068352028.png

NATO leaders will decide on the next steps to protect and defend all Allies​

Biden heads to high-stakes NATO summit amid a showdown with Putin over Ukraine​

Biden, Allies to Unveil More Sanctions on Russia at NATO Summit

1648069075145.png

Ukraine's Zelenskiy will take part virtually in NATO summit -Interfax​

Last edited:
If the intelligence reporting is accurate, then Russia's army is now dealing with a full-on logistics disaster - one which is going to strand tens of thousands of piss poorly trained amateur conscripts in Ukraine with no way out. The body count was already high. If these intel reports are true, then when you consider all of the weapons and weapons systems flowing into Ukraine in support of the UA, these Russian conscripts are going to start getting slaughtered on a daily basis - by thousands, and maybe by the tens of thousands. Either that or they'll desert.

There are probably few things that could get Putin removed from power, but he might have just committed one of those few things: subjected the military to massive losses and humiliating defeat. We may be getting closer to a moment of truth.

It is my belief that they are going to put a stop to this...
They can NOT afford NOT Too... Enough is Enough!!!
-Peace
We're at a crucial point in time of show and tell tomorrow. We'll be allowed to digest a lot with what this summit decides as I also expect behind the scenes discussions to take place in which I support simply, because it'll be far too sensitive to make public. I'll not get into what I hope some of that discussion is about.

Like you, enough is enough and to allow mad man Putin to continue his extremely dangerous behavior is completely insane. I personally don't expect him to wave a white flag - it would be nice if he did. Who then pays for Ukraine's reconstruction? Russia should, so raise our hands if we think that'll happen. What would Ukraine look like 6 weeks from now? 6 more weeks of bombs and missiles with who knows how many 'starved to death' Ukrainians? Sure, Russians will suffer from additional sanctions after tomorrow, but they won't suffer from a month's worth of exploding bombs and missiles destroying their environments - their lives. Or possibly 2 or more months of such hell on Earth. I know a few sh*ts in Moscow who should though.

Who's the guy in the wheelchair?

Biden is meeting with NATO allies about Russia's war in Ukraine​

Updated March 23, 20225:11 PM ET

gettyimages-1239447767-7830ac57552f123c26f6512eb16d42262329b1db-s1100-c50.jpg

President Biden disembarks Air Force One as he arrives at Brussels Airport on March 23 on the eve of a NATO summit about Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
Kenzo Tribouillard/AFP via Getty Images

President Biden arrived in Brussels on Wednesday ahead of emergency meetings with NATO allies aimed at presenting a united front against Russia as its brutal war against Ukraine drags toward the one-month mark.

He plans to announce new sanctions for Russia and new humanitarian aid for Ukraine and the millions of refugees fleeing the fighting. Together with allies, he will talk about new measures to deter sanctions evasion — and plans to beef up NATO troop rotations in countries along the southern portion of the alliance's eastern flank.

"The president is traveling to Europe to ensure we stay united, to cement our collective resolve, to send a powerful message that we are prepared and committed to this for as long as it takes," said Jake Sullivan, Biden's national security adviser, ahead of the trip.
"There will be hard days ahead in Ukraine," Sullivan warned. "This war will not end easily or rapidly."

On his way out of the White House on Wednesday, Biden declined to talk about what he planned to say to world leaders. "All I have to say, I'm going to say it when I get there," he told reporters. The White House has said Biden will take reporters' questions on Thursday.

<snip>

If the intelligence reporting is accurate, then Russia's army is now dealing with a full-on logistics disaster - one which is going to strand tens of thousands of piss poorly trained amateur conscripts in Ukraine with no way out. The body count was already high. If these intel reports are true, then when you consider all of the weapons and weapons systems flowing into Ukraine in support of the UA, these Russian conscripts are going to start getting slaughtered on a daily basis - by thousands, and maybe by the tens of thousands. Either that or they'll desert.
There are probably few things that could get Putin removed from power, but he might have just committed one of those few things: subjected the military to massive losses and humiliating defeat.
We may be getting closer to a moment of truth.
in less than a month...
talk about incompetent... off with his head...
he would have to have tRump
as his military advisor **** up this bad,,,

Who's the guy in the wheelchair?
The president of the European Commission
Jean Claude-Juncker

What are the 4 main responsibilities of the European Commission?
It has four main roles:
  • Legislative role - proposing legislation to the Parliament and the Council;
  • Implementation role - putting EU policies into effect;
  • Legal role - enforcing EU law jointly with the Court of Justice;
  • Representative role - representing the EU at international level.

Last edited:
We're at a crucial point in time of show and tell tomorrow. We'll be allowed to digest a lot with what this summit decides as I also expect behind the scenes discussions to take place in which I support simply, because it'll be far too sensitive to make public. I'll not get into what I hope some of that discussion is about.

Like you, enough is enough and to allow mad man Putin to continue his extremely dangerous behavior is completely insane. I personally don't expect him to wave a white flag - it would be nice if he did. Who then pays for Ukraine's reconstruction? Russia should, so raise our hands if we think that'll happen. What would Ukraine look like 6 weeks from now? 6 more weeks of bombs and missiles with who knows how many 'starved to death' Ukrainians? Sure, Russians will suffer from additional sanctions after tomorrow, but they won't suffer from a month's worth of exploding bombs and missiles destroying their environments - their lives. Or possibly 2 or more months of such hell on Earth. I know a few sh*ts in Moscow who should though.

If I had to guess, topics discussed included:

- what to do if Putin uses nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons
- what and, more importantly, whom to sanction
- what the response should be to potentially crippling cyberwarfare that takes critical infrastructure offline (e.g. FAA/ATC gets its critical systems wiped)
- what happens after an armistice (i.e. do we lift sanctions if Putin's still in power)

Russia's lost 10-15% of its armed forces that were sent to Ukraine - lost as in killed or permanently out of commission. As logistics and deaths pile up, the tolls will begin to rapidly spiral out of control - faster than Russia can plan and respond to. If they want to continue prosecuting the war, they'll have to rely on missiles and bombs. There's evidence they're running low on conventional supplies, which leaves the really nasty stuff (chemical, biological, tactical nuclear, or even plane old fashion megaton nuclear).

-Peace
I hope you're right, but I'm not expecting it.

Fresh sanctions....
yeah. That'll stop Russia from turning Ukraine's cities into wastelands.

NATO’s response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine​

Last updated: 23 Mar. 2022 17:30
NATO condemns in the strongest possible terms Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine
– which is an independent, peaceful, and democratic country, and a close NATO partner.

The Alliance calls on Russia to
  • immediately cease its military assault,
  • to withdraw all its forces from Ukraine and
  • to turn back from the path of aggression it has chosen.

Fresh sanctions....
yeah. That'll stop Russia from turning Ukraine's cities into wastelands.
well RV, every little bit helps...
also, I'd like to apologize for my childish outburst a few days ago... TheLOW...
What would your recommendations be, short of firing Biden???
-peace

The president of the European Commission
Jean Claude-Juncker

What are the 4 main responsibilities of the European Commission?
It has four main roles:
  • Legislative role - proposing legislation to the Parliament and the Council;
  • Implementation role - putting EU policies into effect;
  • Legal role - enforcing EU law jointly with the Court of Justice;
  • Representative role - representing the EU at international level.
Forgive me, Mary,
Junker is the ex-president and the new president (Not Shown) is President von der Leyen...
Jean Claude was the most powerful president ever in that position and they feared him... He was also a drunk and womanizer and got in some trouble and they seize the opportunity to get rid of him... Now, why was he in the picture, he has always been an attention whore and a lot of them still fear him...
-peace

Though mostly for show, these types of conferences are good PR. A united front is required, Putin will continue to expand otherwise.

Though mostly for show, these types of conferences are good PR.
A united front is required, Putin will continue to expand otherwise.
I don't know what they are going to come up with @yankintx...
But I would start by putting a large BOUNTY on his ass...
NATO issues first 1 billion dollar bounty on Putin$$$
-peace

I don't know what they are going to come up with @yankintx...
But I would start by putting a large BOUNTY on his ass...
NATO issues first 1 billion dollar bounty on Putin$$$
-peace
I believe there where similiar bounties put on Hitlers head by wealthy Jews in and out of Europe.

Putin is extremely well protected. His removal would likely come from the military, or some type of people power movement.

But crazier stuff has occurred, the Oligarchs could turn on there master.

I believe there where similiar bounties put on Hitlers head by wealthy Jews in and out of Europe.

Putin is extremely well protected. His removal would likely come from the military, or some type of people power movement.

But crazier stuff has occurred, the Oligarchs could turn on there master.
Here is what a friend said to me:
I hope he goes down one way or the other, and the sooner the better.
But, he probably is one of the most protected persons in the world.
And, has that nuclear arsenal at his disposal, not to mention the biological and chemical stuff.
Plus, he may be half crazy, and is definitely pissed off, right now.
A person who is backed into a corner can be very dangerous.
Proceed with caution...
That bastard has backed the planet in to a goddam corner...
We are CRAZY too... His ass needs to be cautious...

Here is what a friend said to me:

That bastard has backed the planet in to a goddam corner...
We are CRAZY too... His ass needs to be cautious...
We have a European leader issuing a 5000 word manifesto full of delusions, a Russian Empire which never existed. If Putin actually believes his own BS than yes, he is a danger to Europe's peace.

Russia is not Democracies friend. Don't believe the Putin arse kisses, this guy will swallow Europe if given the chance.

-Peace
Let's hope so. A nuclear war would be the end of society as we know it.

We have a European leader issuing a 5000 word manifesto full of delusions, a Russian Empire which never existed. If Putin actually believes his own BS than yes, he is a danger to Europe's peace.

Russia is not Democracies friend. Don't believe the Putin arse kisses, this guy will swallow Europe if given the chance.
Zelensky appears to be a dictator as well. No excuse for Russia's invasion, but Zelensky is certainly no saint. I think Trump knew all about Zelensky and Biden.

Back
Top Bottom