• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden ahead of Trump by 8 in 2024 poll

Based on an email received by Hunter from a representative of a Chinese energy company. Saying there was 10% for "the big guy" to be held by "H". And Hunter was paying bills for daddy's seaside estate. Tony Bobulinsky attested to the fact that the big guy was Joe Biden. Emails . Eye witness to the situation. Pretty solid case of payola.
Yawn, wake me up when something happens.

Based on an email received by Hunter from a representative of a Chinese energy company. Saying there was 10% for "the big guy" to be held by "H". And Hunter was paying bills for daddy's seaside estate. Tony Bobulinsky attested to the fact that the big guy was Joe Biden. Emails . Eye witness to the situation. Pretty solid case of payola.

Attachments

• hunter-biden-didnt-kill-himself.png
    hunter-biden-didnt-kill-himself.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Hunter-Bike.JPG
    Hunter-Bike.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Hunter-pipe.JPG
    Hunter-pipe.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 1

Biden ahead of Trump by 8 in 2024 poll​

The great thing at this point is that lard-ass Cap'n Bone Spurs seems to campaign for Biden every time he opens his mouth - and he can't keep it closed. If he's not front and center every day trying to force feed Beyond Burgers to his meat eaters, then his "campaign contributions" fall off a cliff. Even though Trump will never run again, he'll still keep bilking his battalions for the buck$ to cover his rising debts, and in so doing, stick in the public's nose hairs like the stench from a skunk.

220314-trump-putin-mn-0830.jpg

What are you talking about? Trump is extremely popular.
With roughly 30% of the electorate. That's his base of deplorables. No one can win with 30% of the eligible voters. And NO, democrats are not going to turn to Trump policies. They can't stand the moron.

Biden ahead of Trump by 8 in 2024 poll​

The great thing at this point is that lard-ass Cap'n Bone Spurs seems to campaign for Biden every time he opens his mouth - and he can't keep it closed. If he's not front and center every day trying to force feed Beyond Burgers to his meat eaters, then his "campaign contributions" fall off a cliff. Even though Trump will never run again, he'll still keep bilking his battalions for the buck$ to cover his rising debts, and in so doing, stick in the public's nose hairs like the stench from a skunk.
Cap'n bone spurs you might want to consider Cap'n Child Asthma as a name for Biden. Hypocrit.

With roughly 30% of the electorate. That's his base of deplorables. No one can win with 30% of the eligible voters. And NO, democrats are not going to turn to Trump policies. They can't stand the moron.
Same sort of inaccurate predictions as was expressed in 2020. People cannot stand all the terrible things going on in the USA under Biden.

Same sort of inaccurate predictions as was expressed in 2020. People cannot stand all the terrible things going on in the USA under Biden.
That's not untrue. It's the 30% of deplorables who get that award. I for one are quite satisfied with the job Biden is doing. Considering all the rotten cards he was dealt; he's doing an amazing job.

That's not untrue. It's the 30% of deplorables who get that award. I for one are quite satisfied with the job Biden is doing. Considering all the rotten cards he was dealt; he's doing an amazing job.
Wow! You are satisfied with out of control inflation. Leaving Americans stranded in Afghanistan. A tumbling stock market. The US getting sucked into a war. Skyrocketing gas prices. Biden is a bumbling idiot.

Cap'n bone spurs you might want to consider Cap'n Child Asthma as a name for Biden. Hypocrit.
So .... you're publicly admitting that you don't know the difference, eh? How courageous of you. Most people would be embarrassed by that.

Wow! You are satisfied with out of control inflation. Leaving Americans stranded in Afghanistan. A tumbling stock market. The US getting sucked into a war. Skyrocketing gas prices. Biden is a bumbling idiot.
You Trump lemmings can claim gloom and doom all you want because you can't stand the thought that the supposedly over the hill and demented Joe Biden clown whipped your boy. BTW- while the S&P is just one snap shot of the over all stock market, guess what president can claim the highest increase in the S&P in the first year since elected? (Hint, it wasn't Trump). If you lost money in the market since Sleepy Joe got elected, you need a better broker.

Wow! You are satisfied with out of control inflation. Leaving Americans stranded in Afghanistan. A tumbling stock market. The US getting sucked into a war. Skyrocketing gas prices.
Whether any of that is Biden's fault or not, I'll still take it over another traitorous attack on American democracy by a narcissistic conman who admires dictators and makes up lies on a daily basis.

So .... you're publicly admitting that you don't know the difference, eh? How courageous of you. Most people would be embarrassed by that.
He took several education deferments and then when those ran out he claimed childhood asthma as a deferment. Dispite the fact that he played sports throughout high school.

Even after you've read the posts by democrat voters here, and you still have this inept and moronic opinion? Wow.....
It's possible I could vote for trump in 2024, if between now and then I am diagnosed with an advanced case of dementia.

He took several education deferments and then when those ran out he claimed childhood asthma as a deferment. Dispite the fact that he played sports throughout high school.
My Daughter has asthma yet plays sports. Sports and combat are two different things. I guess some people have a hard time distinguishing between the two.

So I'm right. You don't know the difference.

So I'm right. You don't know the difference.
The difference is that bone spurs is an actual reason why one cannot be in the army and having had asthma as a kid affects nothing for the adult. Especially one that played football in high school as Joe Biden did.

The difference is that bone spurs is an actual reason why one cannot be in the army and having had asthma as a kid affects nothing for the adult. Especially one that played football in high school as Joe Biden did.
My father was rejected for the draft to Vietnam because of asthma, and he played sports in high school. You have no ****ing clue.

My father was rejected for the draft to Vietnam because of asthma, and he played sports in high school. You have no ****ing clue.
And someone else's father was rejected for bone spurs. So what.

Back
Top Bottom