• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden admits our southern border is wide open

Chainsawmassacre

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Just watched Biden’s speech and these few words caught my attention. “No need for Ukraine refugees to cross our southern border” which is a tacit admission that words out around the world that our southern border is wide open.

Just watched Biden’s speech and these few words caught my attention. “No need for Ukraine refugees to cross our southern border” which is a tacit admission that words out around the world that our southern border is wide open.

So the border is "wide open" again. That explains why we encounter, detain, and process thousands of people on the border every day, amirite?

I think they didn't teach the definition of the word "open" in Trump University English.

So the border is "wide open" again. That explains why we encounter, detain, and process thousands of people on the border every day, amirite?

I think they didn't teach the definition of the word "open" in Trump University English.
Detain and process , code for catch and release .

There is no need for people escaping a war to have to fly to Cancun or Mexico City then try and make their way to the border in TJ hoping to get in. We can do better.

I am not in favor of illegal immigration but willing to bet the average immigrant from central America is smarter than the average Trump voter, and thus would be a net positive on the collective IQ of those living in the states. And threads like this support my contention.

You should look up the word context and see if you can figure out how to apply it.

Biden is the Captain of the Titanic and the democrats are its passengers.

There is no need for people escaping a war to have to fly to Cancun or Mexico City then try and make their way to the border in TJ hoping to get in. We can do better.
Point is Biden admitted it’s extremely easy to cross our southern border.

So not open borders. Thanks for confirming.
Biden turned our border patrol into a welcoming committee. It’s worse than open and the poor of the world are flooding in. They even get a goodie bag that includes a cellphone and then a free ticket to anywhere in America they want to go. No vaccine required.

Biden turned our border patrol into a welcoming committee. It’s worse than open and the poor of the world are flooding in. They even get a goodie bag that includes a cellphone and then a free ticket to anywhere in America they want to go. No vaccine required.

It's funny you actually believe Biden started giving cellphones with tracking apps, which was a program started in 2018 under Trump and the idea of course came from a private immigration detention group, and that he also started the procedure to give them a free ticket anywhere.

I can see why you just believe that now, why would Fox News want to report on the same immigration policies Trump had that you are now being told are bad?

What a laughably stupid OP.

Do you understand that a "tacit admission" is?

Posts like the above just show the rest of the world that there are a LOT of really ignorant, irrational Americans.

It's funny you actually believe Biden started giving cellphones with tracking apps, which was a program started in 2018 under Trump and the idea of course came from a private immigration detention group, and that he also started the procedure to give them a free ticket anywhere.

I can see why you just believe that now, why would Fox News want to report on the same immigration policies Trump had that you are now being told are bad?

The Trump lovers are so easily deceived by morons.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...about-smartphones-given-immigrants-misses-ke/

Geez just another reason these hardcore anti-illegal immigrants are boneheads.

They get fed stupid crap to keep up their fear, in turn they hand all kinds of power and money to immigration agencies, and then these "small government" types are all surprised pikachu when those government agencies do stuff like hand out cell phones for tracking and relocate them around the country to other places - which did not just start with Biden.

Is it? I don't think our border patrol are a bunch of lazy do nothings but you obviously have a different opinion.
Lazy? No. Our border patrol is dealing with record numbers of illegal crossings. It’s just that now their job is to facilitate illegal entry instead of stop it.

Geez just another reason these hardcore anti-illegal immigrants are boneheads.

They get fed stupid crap to keep up their fear, in turn they hand all kinds of power and money to immigration agencies, and then these "small government" types are all surprised pikachu when those government agencies do stuff like hand out cell phones for tracking and relocate them around the country to other places - which did not just start with Biden.
“Anti illegal immigrants “. Who could be against illegal immigration? Lol

It's true. In fact, just the other day I volunteered at the border handing out home addresses of Good White Christian Conservatives so the illegals could go camp on their doorsteps and groom their children. It was awesome. Joe was right there with us, handing out the goodie bags. Afterward we all went to the Kamala Harris concert to listen to a moving performance of her cackling.

Next week we're going to take all the jobs from the Good White Christian Conservatives and give them to illegals at the border. Basically, we write all your jobs on small slips of paper, put them in a jar, and let each illegal pick up to three slips from the jar. Since so many of your jobs amount to "post about Hunter's laptop" these days, we have special training programs planned for the illegals who have to take on that role. In short we are going to teach them how to change "Hunter's laptop" to "Ivanka's trademarks" once they are in charge.

A wide open border would be one where migrants are allowed to cross freely (which is what it SHOULD be).

Quit lying.

Back
Top Bottom