• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden administration task force reunites 400 migrant families separated under Trump

Amie2345

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Biden administration task force reunites 400 migrant families separated under Trump​

NBC News via Yahoo News

The Biden administration has reunited 400 children with their parents after they were separated as migrants crossing the southern border under the Trump administration, said Michelle Brané, the executive director of the Family Reunification Task Force.

More than 5,000 families were separated under Trump’s 2018 “zero tolerance” policy and a 2017 pilot program and advocates estimate over 1,000 remain separated. Because the Trump administration did not keep records of which children were separated and where they were sent, the task force and lawyers working on behalf of separated families have had a difficult time identifying families to offer them the chance of reunification.

What are you doing here!? Didn't I tell you to sneak into American and go find a job?

What are you doing here!? Didn't I tell you to sneak into American and go find a job?
I'm sorry what? Who are you talking to?

I'm glad, I feel so bad for those families. Bidens also working with the president of Mexico to prevent this from happening in the future.

Biden administration task force reunites 400 migrant families separated under Trump​

NBC News via Yahoo News

The Biden administration has reunited 400 children with their parents after they were separated as migrants crossing the southern border under the Trump administration, said Michelle Brané, the executive director of the Family Reunification Task Force.

More than 5,000 families were separated under Trump’s 2018 “zero tolerance” policy and a 2017 pilot program and advocates estimate over 1,000 remain separated. Because the Trump administration did not keep records of which children were separated and where they were sent, the task force and lawyers working on behalf of separated families have had a difficult time identifying families to offer them the chance of reunification.
This is great news.

Back
Top Bottom