• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden administration endorses transgender youth sex-change operations, 'top surgery,' hormone therapy

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Life is very short and very sad.

So if an adult wants to remove some breasts or a penis, s/he should have that right.

Some of them will discover later that they made a terrible mistake.

But we all make many terrible mistakes in our life.

All we can hope is that people who are considering such operations are able to get non-judgmental counseling before making the final decision.

It cracks me up how Biden claims to be a good church going Catholic.

So people should decide if they want to have surgery. Okay. I'm failing to see the issue...

Do you want people to weigh in on your medical choices?

Yeah, let's let the government decide who gets to keep their penis.
The article you cited literally uses the word "RECOMMEND"

Nowhere is the word "DECIDE" or "MANDATE" or "COERCE" used. The government isn't deciding jack shit and you're arguing from a position of bad faith, as always.

Meanwhile, letting bigots in government dictate what educators should or shouldn't say about LGBTQ folks is one hundred percent OK with you and your ilk, the hypocrisy couldn't be more transparent.

It cracks me up how Biden claims to be a good church going Catholic.
What does Biden's religion have to do with it? Thou shall not support people not making their own health decisions? I missed that part in church.

So people should decide if they want to have surgery. Okay. I'm failing to see the issue...

Do you want people to weigh in on your medical choices?
Maybe the issue is they’re talking about minors and not adults.

Yeah those catholics sure have a great reputation with kids. Lol
I'm not a Catholic, they have lots of problems I agree. But Biden claims to follow their theology, and if there is anything that is more against Biblical standards it is believing that sex and gender are subjective and not objective.

I'm not a Catholic, they have lots of problems I agree. But Biden claims to follow their theology, and if there is anything that is more against Biblical standards it is believing that sex and gender are subjective and not objective.
Really? Quote me that in the bible

The article you cited literally uses the word "RECOMMEND"

Nowhere is the word "DECIDE" or "MANDATE" or "COERCE" used. The government isn't deciding jack shit and you're arguing from a position of bad faith, as always.

Meanwhile, letting bigots in government dictate what educators should or shouldn't say about LGBTQ folks is one hundred percent OK with you and your ilk, the hypocrisy couldn't be more transparent.

Such state laws are "simply wrong" and "hateful," Biden said, adding that his administration is "standing up for transgender equality in the classroom, on the playing field, at work, in our military, in our housing and health care systems – everywhere."
Using govt power to stand up for surgeries for children is not recommending.

Maybe the issue is they’re talking about minors and not adults.
The medical choices you make with your child is non of my busniess.

Can you tell me what part of the Bible sex and gender being subjective is discussed?

The medical choices you make with your child is non of my busniess.
Weird, because I recall all kinds of posts from people here up in arms about parents choosing to not vaccinate their children from COVID.

Got a verse to back that up?

that's bold. Karen doesn't want you to cancer treatments. You go over there and die billy. Granny needs hormone treatments? Nah, it's get part of getting old. Buck up granny!

Weird, because I recall all kinds of posts from people here up in arms about parents choosing to not vaccinate their children from COVID.
False equivalence. Being trans is not a communicable virus. Do you understand that?

It's fine for them to be up in arms over it if they so wish and it ultimately affects not just the health of their kids but all humans. They can express those opinions but did not force you to vax your kids. So no they had no say in that decision. If you want to risk your kids lives with certain health decisions, that is your business.

I think elective life altering surgery for minors must be carefully considered.
Consider if a 10 year old boy or girl, came to their Parents and asked that they be sterilized?

I usually say people can do what they want-as long as I don't have to pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom