• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden administration endorses transgender youth sex-change operations, 'top surgery,' hormone therapy

I love the hypocrisy in this thread.

Those wanting government to be "big" enough to arrest parents who encourage their kids' to be who they want to be are the same crowd that screamed that parents should be the ones who decide what their kids learn in school, and not the government.

Those wanting government to be "big" enough to arrest parents who encourage their kids' to be who they want to be are the same crowd that screamed that parents should be the ones who decide what their kids learn in school, and not the government.
Ok, how old should a child be before he is old enough to decide who or what he wants to be?

Ok, how old should a child be before he is old enough to decide who or what he wants to be?
There's a lot of factors that go into that. There isn't a defining age. Its not simple, even though the right thinks it is.

There's a lot of factors that go into that. There isn't a defining age. Its not simple, even though the right thinks it is.
no actually it is quite simple but to the left they always make the simple complex.

Says a supporter of the party of donald trump, Matt Gaetz, and Gym Jordan.

Clean up your side's messy house before sticking your nose into ours. (y)

I will not! These "cookoo for coconuts" are talking about dissolving a family if the parents reject the idea of a child having a sick surgery......this shite needs to cease and real quick. It's all diversionary tactics, anyway. Looney tune politicians and their pundits and cultists attempting to steer the bs off of Biden and his criminal behavior, that's all.

Some real, real, real sick puppies.

the OP is false, do you understand?
Yes, the OP is false. The OP poster is a Fox devotee. Apparently, neither Fox nor the OP poster can find enough to criticize Biden, so they’re forced to make crap up.

Republicans and their news outlets know that Republicans have no policy agenda, so they need to wage culture wars to win elections.

I wonder how many supposed "small-government" conservatives will demand that the government stick its nose into matters that are none of their business.

Even small-government conservatives recognize the state’s interest in preventing child abuse.

Fake news

Your post is fake news. It references a town hall meeting from 2020 and not the HHS document.

Even small-government conservatives recognize the state’s interest in preventing child abuse.

Child abuse is something that is done to a child against its will.

Child abuse is something that is done to a child against its will.

Not necessarily. A kid might want to hit up Mom or Dad for drugs or sex. Can’t happen.

Elective treatment and surgery. I want a boob job.

I think the issue is surgery. No one is advocating children to get gender changing surgery, as far as I know. I didn't see anywhere in the gov site that advocates it.

Gender affirmation, as long as they are older kids, I'm for. But, below the 3rd grade, I do not support.
No "Don't Say Gay bill"?

Wonder how many kids in this forum will take advantage of this policy change
Let's hope none. Instead they need some counseling to see why they think they need to change sexes and who is encouraging them to do so. Child abuse.

You tell us since you believe in conversion therapy?

No "Don't Say Gay bill"?
You really believe these children have any idea of the magnitude of the decision they are making to transition? Their brains and particularly the part that allows these types of decisions and the analytical skills needed aren't even developed before they are about 25. But hey lets let them make the call without even notifying the parents.

You really believe these children have any idea of the magnitude of the decision they are making to transition? Their brains and particularly the part that allows these types of decisions and the analytical skills needed aren't even developed before they are about 25. But hey lets let them make the call without even notifying the parents.
You misread me.

Fake news

Wow!
What a surprise!
“Conservative” posting lies?
Who’d have thunk it??

😂😂😂

Well since boys are not girls and girls are not boys and cannot become them, it make no sense to allow them to butcher their bodies and undergo things like chemical castration.

I will not!

Oh really? You don't want to clear your side of the aisle? The side that includes an actual groomer, Matt Gaetz? Or the man who walked in on naked underage girls, donald trump? Or the enabler of actual pedophiles, Gym Jordan?

Your refusal to clean up your own side of the aisle is very, very telling. Calling it hypocrisy isn't enough. You want your own side to skate free of predators while pretending that our side is the one who enables them.

These "cookoo for coconuts" are talking about dissolving a family if the parents reject the idea of a child having a sick surgery......this shite needs to cease and real quick. It's all diversionary tactics, anyway. Looney tune politicians and their pundits and cultists attempting to steer the bs off of Biden and his criminal behavior, that's all.

Some real, real, real sick puppies.

Well since boys are not girls and girls are not boys and cannot become them, it make no sense to allow them to butcher their bodies and undergo things like chemical castration.

If you don't want gender confirmation surgery, don't get it. Problem solved. It's not your place to regulate that decision with others. :)

Back
Top Bottom