• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden administration endorses transgender youth sex-change operations, 'top surgery,' hormone therapy

I think the issue is surgery. No one is advocating children to get gender changing surgery, as far as I know. I didn't see anywhere in the gov site that advocates it.

Gender affirmation, as long as they are older kids, I'm for. But, below the 3rd grade, I do not support.
Not specifically surgery, but Biden and his administration are certainly supporting the "transitioning" of children.

We also celebrate the parents, teachers, coaches, doctors, and other allies who affirm the identities of their transgender children and help these young people reach their potential. Transgender people are some of the bravest Americans I know, and our Nation and the world are stronger, more vibrant, and more prosperous because of them. To transgender Americans of all ages, I want you to know that you are so brave. You belong. I have your back.

I wonder how many supposed "small-government" conservatives will demand that the government stick its nose into matters that are none of their business.
I want government at least big enough to arrest freaks who mutilate kids and throw them in a cage

No, sorry but this isn't a joke, this is about taxpayers funding a personal responsibility and choice issue. It is a state and local issue not a federal one
Who pays for it is not the issue. The issue is that mutilation of the body to pursue a fantasy should not be legal at all. Regardless of who pays for it

You are talking about arresting the vicious ICE officers who put small kids into cages, right ?
No, that’s not the subject, but since you can’t morally defend the idea of mutilating children you want to change the subject, and that’s understandable

No, that’s not the subject, but since you can’t morally defend the idea of mutilating children you want to change the subject, and that’s understandable

They are not mutilated if they are transgender. They are in the wrong body, they want to change that themselves. Having a male body, but a female mind (or vice-versa) is not something that won’t go well psychologically for a kid or an adult person. People like to be in synch with their body, meaning they need to transform their body in order to have a self-confident life and for it to be in line with their psychological thinking.

But Republicans & ignorant bullying people make it pretty hard for them, because they need a vulnerable minority once again to project their hate on.

They are not mutilated if they are transgender. They are in the wrong body,
No, they’re not. This is literally impossible, your body is your body and it cannot be “the wrong body”
they want to change that themselves.
There is many people who mutilate their bodies willingly, and in nearly all cases it’s considered mental illness, just as gender dysphoria was until it was changed for political reasons
Having a male body, but a female mind (or vice-versa) is not something that won’t go well psychologically for a kid or an adult person.
So they’re mentally ill wnd the only question is what level of treatment is required, and extensive mutilation to satisfy a delusion is not treatment.
People like to be in synch with their body,
Synch?
meaning they need to transform their body in order to have a self-confident life and for it to be in line with their psychological thinking.
Hmmm no, they need proper affirmative care to accept their actual sex.
But Republicans & ignorant bullying people make it pretty hard for them, because they need a vulnerable minority once again to project their hate on.
Lol. Not an argument

They are not mutilated if they are transgender. They are in the wrong body, they want to change that themselves. Having a male body, but a female mind (or vice-versa) is not something that won’t go well psychologically for a kid or an adult person. People like to be in synch with their body, meaning they need to transform their body in order to have a self-confident life and for it to be in line with their psychological thinking.

Some kids detransition as adults

No, sorry but this isn't a joke, this is about taxpayers funding a personal responsibility and choice issue. It is a state and local issue not a federal one

He is obviously trolling the room, telling the room what republicans often think liberals are saying.

Not specifically surgery, but Biden and his administration are certainly supporting the "transitioning" of children.

I don't support any physical treatment, surgery, etc. I don't think hormone therapy is a good idea under 18.
If a teen boy wants to wear makeup and dress like a girl, I don't see the harm in it. I'd be against it for elementary age.

Tell us more about how the government should dictate personal medical decisions to people.

When I signed up for the ACA, I was able to choose from many different plans, and once I selected a plan, Healthnet Silver plan, later Medicare advantage, I was able to choose from about 50 different primary care clinics.

the medical decisions I made after I signed up were made between me and my doctor.

the government really is completely out of the picture, all the gov does is pay for the care, sans my monthly premium, which is $140 per month.

Wonder how many kids in this forum will take advantage of this policy change

Biden.....election year.....going after the gay and queer vote.....simply more bs from this administration. Why does the left want to get involved into a sex life of five year olds......this is not normal behavior and criminal, imo.

I think the issue is surgery. No one is advocating children to get gender changing surgery, as far as I know. I didn't see anywhere in the gov site that advocates it.

Gender affirmation, as long as they are older kids, I'm for. But, below the 3rd grade, I do not support.

Hormone therapy has been used for years for kids who are experiencing puberty too early.

Biden.....election year.....going after the gay and queer vote.....simply more bs from this administration. Why does the left want to get involved into a sex life of five year olds......this is not normal behavior and criminal, imo.

Says a supporter of the party of donald trump, Matt Gaetz, and Gym Jordan.

Clean up your side's messy house before sticking your nose into ours. (y)

They have their back...

Well then that's the end of the world right there.

Pack it up folks, they have the backs of transgenders. Earth is done..

Smh it's just so stupid..a whole party has gone full stupid and America doesn't care

They have their back...

Well then that's the end of the world right there.

Pack it up folks, they have the backs of transgenders. Earth is done..

Smh it's just so stupid..a whole party has gone full stupid and America doesn't care
No sane person is saying it's the end of the world. There are just greater priorities than the rights of people who make weird choices.

No sane person is saying it's the end of the world. There are just greater priorities than the rights of people who make weird choices.
This takes almost zero effort..you all are looking for things to cry about.

Sounds exactly like the type of leadership you want in this country

Hey... I remember when that guy used to stand outside of Mormon temples and call them Satanist.

Cool dude that guy.

Back
Top Bottom