• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden’s oil lie

Chainsawmassacre

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Biden tells us “big oil” isn’t drilling enough wells and they are to blame for higher gas prices. If they aren’t drilling everything they can it’s because Biden anti oil policies are working as planned.

“John Kerry, the president’s climate envoy has been pressuring banks and financial institutions to reduce their commitments to U.S. oil and gas companies and join the Net-Zero Banking Alliance, which would hobble the ability of oil and gas companies to increase production. Citi, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley,Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Chase signed on to the alliance this year.”

Biden tells us “big oil” isn’t drilling enough wells and they are to blame for higher gas prices. If they aren’t drilling everything they can it’s because Biden anti oil policies are working as planned.

“John Kerry, the president’s climate envoy has been pressuring banks and financial institutions to reduce their commitments to U.S. oil and gas companies and join the Net-Zero Banking Alliance, which would hobble the ability of oil and gas companies to increase production. Citi, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley,Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Chase signed on to the alliance this year.”

Are you claiming oil companies don't have the capital to drill oil?

It's criminal what these people are doing to our country and the world.....it's all about the money, that's what's going on here. Millions of EV's on the roads in America will destroy many country's land and water supply, through the mining of lithium and cobalt.....then comes the future of the EV craze......millions and millions of old 2.000 pound toxic batteries which will destroy the land.....these people are sick and twisted......follow the money and you will see how these crooks operate.

Are you claiming oil companies don't have the capital to drill oil?
I think the OP is pretty clear. Biden points his finger at oil companies and says they aren’t drilling all the wells they could as he simultaneously does everything he can to defund them for the expressed purpose of “limiting production “.

I think the OP is pretty clear. Biden points his finger at oil companies and says they aren’t drilling all the wells they could as he simultaneously does everything he can to defund them for the expressed purpose of “limiting production “.

LMAO... Defund the oil companies?

It's criminal what these people are doing to our country and the world.....it's all about the money, that's what's going on here. Millions of EV's on the roads in America will destroy many country's land and water supply, through the mining of lithium and cobalt.....then comes the future of the EV craze......millions and millions of old 2.000 pound toxic batteries which will destroy the land.....these people are sick and twisted......follow the money and you will see how these crooks operate.

Ever been to west Texas?

Oh yea....Oil companies still need to be subsidized.

IT's MY OIL. Oil is a natural resource under the feet of every American citizen and thus ITS OURS. If you want to go get it as a business enterprise, be my guest. But it should be on terms that satisfy me, not necessarily terms that favor you. The days of buying land because it might have oil on it are all over. Its all leasing now. So fine....its my land, its my oil.

Yet in spite of the fact that the oil is a natural resource and asset for all Americans, the oil lobby is far and way the most influential lobby we have, effecting both domestic and foreign policy to a degree that a is and has been wholly unhealthy. The oil lobby does not give a rats ass about Americans. It cares about profits. That is fine for most businesses just not a business that is extracting what is actually mine to begin with.

Can you give one iota of evidence that the bolded is true?

IT's MY OIL. Oil is a natural resource under the feet of every American citizen and thus ITS OURS. If you want to go get it as a business enterprise, be my guest. But it should be on terms that satisfy me, not necessarily terms that favor you. The days of buying land because it might have oil on it are all over. Its all leasing now. So fine....its my land, its my oil.

Yet in spite of the fact that the oil is a natural resource and asset for all Americans, the oil lobby is far and way the most influential lobby we have, effecting both domestic and foreign policy to a degree that a is and has been wholly unhealthy. The oil lobby does not give a rats ass about Americans. It cares about profits. That is fine for most businesses just not a business that is extracting what is actually mine to begin with.
How is ability to obtain financing through a bank loan being subsidized?

Which kind of bank loan for what kind of financing?
John Kerry, the president’s climate envoy has been pressuring banks and financial institutions to reduce their commitments to U.S. oil and gas companies and join the Net-Zero Banking Alliance, which would hobble the ability of oil and gas companies to increase production. Citi, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley,Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Chase signed on to the alliance this year.”

If they aren’t drilling everything they can it’s because Biden anti oil policies are working as planned.
This is a massive lie.

But it makes sense doesn't it? This poster brags about how he voted for a massive liar 2 times in a row.

So is asbestos.

Can I sue you now?

Net-zero is an initiative designed to hit zero carbon emission targets by 2050 with interim targets at 2030. As I have often noted in threads here, the farm belt in the US is a key national security asset that we are simply crushing under climate change induced issues and its not just slowly any longer.

Want to know how important food is? Look at why Putin is really attempting to take Ukraine. Tell me, if given the choice of driving your personal car or eating, which would you choose?

If everyone hasn't yet figured out that the OP churns out Fox News like threads almost every day then they're not paying attention.

And I'm gonna give him some credit. He's pretty good at the Fox News like threads.

So is asbestos.

Can I sue you now?
We don't use Asbestos any longer or haven't you noticed. When we did, the mining of MINERALS was covered under an entirely different set of mandates and rules than those involving oil and oil leases.

We don't use Asbestos any longer or haven't you noticed. When we did, the mining of MINERALS was covered under an entirely different set of mandates and rules than those involving oil and oil leases.

I knew you would cop out.

Back
Top Bottom