• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden’s motorcade is met with jeers and middle fingers at his visit to Allentown, PA

Puigb

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Mind you this was in the middle of the day on a Wednesday...and yet these so called "hard working patriots" with their made in China MAGA apparel are out there doing the bidding for dear leader as they were instructed to do.

The GOP is a joke.

It's their right to be cult members. Maybe they should have had a kissing line to spread covid in trump's honor.

It's their right to be cult members.

I'm just wondering why these so called "hard working tax payers" seem to have the time in the middle of the day to be doing this.

Either they all took the day off, don't have jobs, or were paid to be there...

Every President gets a bit of this. Looks like a pretty sparse crowd.

Every President gets a bit of this. Looks like a pretty sparse crowd.
All the Biden haters they could find. Good sign.

Love it. Biden can FO

Who can blame them?

They thought they were voting for a competent president.

I'm just wondering why these so called "hard working tax payers" seem to have the time in the middle of the day to be doing this.

Either they all took the day off, don't have jobs, or were paid to be there...
They need to get a life!

I work with a few persons, they can't let go. It's poor trump the victim, and the daily parroting of the latest b.s. they heard on Right Wing Media.

I mean this trumpism, it's becoming a mental illness for some

I hope President Biden visits my area.

He's a pretty decent and solid guy, he likes dogs and that says a lot.

I could have a beer with President Biden. (y)

(I wouldn't have a beer with donnie trump, guys a shit stain)

Who can blame them?

Makes sense. What a disapointment for them, when the one term buffoon of a POTUS, was such an incompetent, unpopular, chaotic leader who became un-electable 2020.

How big was that "crowd"? Maybe 50 people?

They need to get a life!

I work with a few persons, they can't let go. It's poor trump the victim, and the daily parroting of the latest b.s. they heard on Right Wing Media.

I mean this trumpism, it's becoming a mental illness for some

If I were 20s instead of 50s I'd be looking to find a place to live with fewer morons in it.

US has become downright embarrassing.

As it is retiring abroad just sounds better and better.

I am very disappointed that the federal government is in the clutches of the woke Dems.

But people should not be rude to Mr. Biden.

They should simply ignore him.

Turning out to insult him like that only shows the protesters' weakness and inability to stop him from his "progressive" agenda.

Totally empty streets would have been a more poignant insult.

shows the protesters' weakness and inability to stop him from his "progressive" agenda.

Well thats true...President Biden is a "progressive".

-chuckle-

Dont you fret Parser, we're in good hands with Joe Biden!

Strong, capable, steady European White Male hands. Its going to be OK!!
(y) 💯

About the same size that show up for Biden campaign stops and town halls.

The dog knows.... lol

A Macungie ambulance arrived to check out the leg of a Trump supporter who gave his name only as J.K. to a reporter. Another man there to greet Biden had brought his dog, who bit J.K. in the leg as she passed, spilling blood down his white socks and into his work boots. The dog owner declined to give his name.

Earlier, J.K. -- openly carrying a handgun -- identified himself as a Mack Trucks worker. They are off for a two-week summer shutdown, he said, and he pushed back his vacation by a day so he could be present

“I’m at every Trump rally,” he said. He believes the election was fraudulent and that the U.S. Space Force under Trump was able to track every vote, so the proof is out there, and any rigged election is illegitimate under a September 2018 executive order signed by Trump.

If I were 20s instead of 50s I'd be looking to find a place to live with fewer morons in it.

US has become downright embarrassing.

As it is retiring abroad just sounds better and better.
Years of Fox News throwing out red meat to it's followers, inflaming each and every trumpian selfish grievance.

Then trumpians turning on Fox each and every time they speak the truth and you don't like it.

Politicians or buffoons like Trump jumping on the grievance bandwagon to get votes.

Then, the infamous and dubious tactic that has completely screwed our country, "Fake News" scam.

This scam is being exploited in order to level the playing field for complete liars like Trump.

After all, all anyone has to do, is open his or her eyes and they will see that Donald was all b.s.

and the only accomplishment he achieved was in his little mind and then spewed to his followers.

Yep, "Fake News" has the rubes seeing what's up as down, completely abandoning their American values, inorder to feel like each of their selfish pet peeves are yapped about.

Time to wake up trumpians, we live in a complicated Nation, many different people with many different issues to address.

Look beyond your selfish desires and vote for lawmakers that will create sustainable changes that's good for all.

No more "we are going to build a wall, a beautiful wall.

Stuff like the wall is a prop for votes, not a real solution.

Reject persons hungry for power that:

Completely confusef Americans during a crisis with trumps b.s., and idiotic press briefings, is that the kind of person you want.

I am very disappointed that the federal government is in the clutches of the woke Dems.

Turning out to insult him like that only shows the protesters' weakness and inability to stop him from his "progressive" agenda.

His name is President Biden. Not Mr. Biden. Time for you to embrace the horror of your "honorable President Trump" getting his fat ass beaten by old man President Biden.

This is the big hint where the hillbillies live for those who didn't know that Billy Joel gave the big secret away in 1982.

Middle finger is lightweight.

If Biden had stopped his motorcade, brothers and sisters would've started banging each other in the road as "protest."

Oh, he's your president now, and you have no control over that whatsoever.

Even typing post after post with the words "Mr." before Biden doesn't change that he is your president right now, and there is nothing that you personally will ever be able to do about it.

If I were in your shoes, I would type "Mr. Biden" for the rest of my life, in order not to feel completely impotent and foolish, even though that's what I will ironically end up communicating to everyone.

If I were you.

So yeah, I'd definitely keep doing that. Impotence is a powerful thing to communicate to the world.

Who can blame them?

Trump supporters voted for Biden? Wow. Shows what they thought of Trump.

Mind you this was in the middle of the day on a Wednesday...and yet these so called "hard working patriots" with their made in China MAGA apparel are out there doing the bidding for dear leader as they were instructed to do.

The GOP is a joke.

Actually it's the democrats who are a joke. The Trump supporters in your picture are peaceful, unlike the proxy terrorist ANTIFA and BLM goons who do the DNC's bidding.

Back
Top Bottom