• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden’s accomplishments

Outlook

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Can you name ten accomplishments by Joe Biden after 47 years in politics? I’m not talking about personal accomplishments, I’m talking about accomplishments that help the country. I’m also not talking about voting with the rest of your party.
I’m talking for example the bill he introduced in 1990 to address domestic violence. This would be an accomplishment. Can you list another nine.

Can you name ten accomplishments by Joe Biden after 47 years in politics? I’m not talking about personal accomplishments, I’m talking about accomplishments that help the country. I’m also not talking about voting with the rest of your party.
I’m talking for example the bill he introduced in 1990 to address domestic violence. This would be an accomplishment. Can you list another nine.

Before we bite, would anything he did as Vice-President count for you?

Is this enough,? Lol

Bills Sponsored by Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D-Del.) | Represent | ProPublica

His biggest accomplishment was the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, where he worked with segregationists to "Lock the S.O.B.'s up."

As the NYTimes tells it, this was "legislation that criminal justice experts and his critics say helped lay the groundwork for the mass incarceration that has devastated America’s black communities"

https://twitter.com/christianllamar/status/1281580544778661889?s=09

Really none of this matters. America has the blues and at least Donald such as he is shows some optimism occasionally and it entertaining in a strange way while Biden is hiding in his basement afraid to come out. People don't want someone as POTUS to feel their pain. They want someone who gives them at least some hope and that ain't Joe.

Really none of this matters. America has the blues and at least Donald such as he is shows some optimism occasionally and it entertaining in a strange way while Biden is hiding in his basement afraid to come out. People don't want someone as POTUS to feel their pain. They want someone who gives them at least some hope and that ain't Joe.

Check the polls

HAHAHAHAHA

I bet he kept the high score on Space Invaders down at the arcade.

I bet he kept the high score on Space Invaders down at the arcade.

That would be impressive, if he did it while listening to Rush he might could earn my vote

I like that he stands there not being a spray painted orange dip**** cult leader relatively regularly.

He made his son rich.

Does that count?

Re: Biden’s accomplishments

A bill commemorating Nicholas Copernicus week

A joint resolution requesting the President to issue a proclamation designating the week of April 23, 1973, as “Nicholas Copernicus Week” marking the quinquecentennial of his birth. (1973; 93rd Congress S.J.Res. 65) - GovTrack.us

A bill strengthening the flag code

Biden-Roth-Cohen Flag Protection Act of 1989 (1989; 101st Congress S. 1338) - GovTrack.us

A bill declaring cities fight back against drug week

A joint resolution designating December 3 through 9, 1989, as “National Cities Fight Back Against Drugs Week”. (1989; 101st Congress S.J.Res. 205) - GovTrack.us

A bill declaring Harriet Tubman day

A joint resolution to designate March 10, 1990, as “Harriet Tubman Day”. (1990; 101st Congress S.J.Res. 257) - GovTrack.us

A bill declaring crime prevention month

A joint resolution designating the month of October 1990 as “Crime Prevention Month”. (1990; 101st Congress S.J.Res. 309) - GovTrack.us

A bill declaring national public safety telecommunications week

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/102/sjres279

A bill declaring education and sharing day

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/102/sjres279

A bill declaring national crime victims rights week

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/103/sjres62

A bill declaring national mammography day

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/103/sjres134

A 2nd bill declaring national mammography day

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/103/sjres220

Biden has an amazingly scant list of accomplishments for a 30 year Senate and 2-term VP career.

He seems to have been a likable cypher, which is why people are worried that he picked so far left a VP running mate and created a joint task force with Bernie Sanders.

are we now past the "I don't like Trump, I just want Conservative SC Justices" thing now?

Pretty safe to say Biden has the most youtube videos showing anyone sniffing the hair of women and little girls.

Pretty safe to say Biden has the most youtube videos showing anyone sniffing the hair of women and little girls.

Grab em by the p###y!!!!!

I would rather have a president that says you can grab them by the p###y than obama that was a P###y.

I love that you guys support trump the rapist. Its so.....Christian. lol

“Hope” is the last thing Trump gives most Americans. His consistent low approval ratings prove that fact.

Before we bite, would anything he did as Vice-President count for you?
Probably not. His claim to fame was state-whispering to Obama "this is a big ****ing deal!" He did do a great job as the Obama Administration's front man dealing with corruption in Ukraine - he got it humming like a well-oiled machine and found a job for his son at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom