• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bias... What liberal bias?

Video not available?

Tim-

I just clicked it... works fine for me.

Maybe you need to try later on or something.

There are far better and more concrete examples of MSNBC's bias than that. I didn't see much more than a simple clarification there.

There are far better and more concrete examples of MSNBC's bias than that. I didn't see much more than a simple clarification there.

She mentioned the illegal "pocket money" used in the past to buy votes...
He said they still carry that "pocket money"...
She comes to the rescue and saves her liberal allie...

Nothing to see here folks... move along now, move along.

Typical Breitbart bull****.

Sure it was... It was a totally manufactured video using an Andrea Mitchell look-alike. :cuckoo:

Your blind partisanship is so far off the charts that I can't control my laughter after reading post's like this of yours.

Sure it was... It was a totally manufactured video using an Andrea Mitchell look-alike. :cuckoo:

I didn't claim it was manufactured, I understood what he was saying before Andrea Mitchell came back to clarify what he said.

Your blind partisanship is so far off the charts that I can't control my laughter after reading post's like this of yours.
My blind partisanship? :lamo You can't be serious, why in hell would anyone go on TV and admit he was buying votes? You want to believe it's true because it fits you world view, just like you believe the garbage your hero Glenn Beck puts out there.

It simple clarification. Nothing more. no admission of anything illegal. Likely why he isn't facing charges. He even addresses the legality of it. Like I have said many times, those who want to see something will whether it is there or not.

Back
Top Bottom