• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beyond Sustaining Failed Obama Policy & Gender Pandering, what does Hillary Offer?

Kurmugeon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
It is a simple question...

What does Hillary bring to her campaign agenda, other than continuance of proven bad Obama / Progressive Policy, and new Gender Preferences?

Is she anything beyond Progressive-Establishment, and Gender-Victimhood?

Is there any substance at all to the Hillary Campaign?

Are the policies of the Progressive-Establishment and Gender Pandering going to bring massive numbers of jobs and middle class prosperity back to America?

No? Well, then WHY would common, working people vote for her?

-

Re: Beyond Sustaining Failed Obama Policy & Gender Pandering, what does Hillary Offer

What does Hillary bring to her campaign agenda, other than continuance of proven bad Obama / Progressive Policy, and new Gender Preferences?

Are the policies of the Progressive-Establishment and Gender Pandering going to bring massive numbers of jobs and middle class prosperity back to America?

-

Oh, maybe because she is Not Donald Trump.

Re: Beyond Sustaining Failed Obama Policy & Gender Pandering, what does Hillary Offer

-

She isn't Donald Trump.

(No, I'm not voting for her. I'm not voting for him either.)

Oh, maybe because she is Not Donald Trump.

You might be willing to say NO! to a Trump policy generated job, but most of the working Americans who've been out of work for the majority of the Obama-Era are no where near as picky...

-

-

For her? Absolutely no reason. Against Trump? Too many reasons to count, starting with the guaranteed economic disaster, if one third of his pathological ideas are implemented.

I will set aside the notion that Obama's policies have failed while just noting that there are a whole host of economic and diplomatic and social indicators that I could cite which would make the accusation debatable, at the very least, and more than likely would just prove the claims completely false.

I would also note that, given Obama's current and projected approval rating, tying yourself to a popular incumbent from your own party is a winning strategy.

As for Hillary, she offers one of the most experienced presidential candidates in US history. Hillary offers an opportunity to expand and solidify societal rights that expanded under Obama and to push for a further expansion of opportunities and rights of others, with an emphasis on females. Hillary offers a stabilizing force to both the domestic and international markets and diplomatic relations that are currently threatened by a Trump presidency. Finally, Hillary offers a viable plan towards ensuring that America does its part to help combat global warming.

-

Why do you think Hillary has a progressive agenda? What specific policies are you referring to?

You might be willing to say NO! to a Trump policy generated job, but most of the working Americans who've been out of work for the majority of the Obama-Era are no where near as picky...

-

You ASSUME trump would create jobs, the thing is there is no such evidence. I will remind you of the fact that the Government does not create jobs, and the fact that higher taxes, especially on the rich or business owners has the opposite effect.

Why do you think Hillary has a progressive agenda? What specific policies are you referring to?

Are you somehow suggesting that Hillary represents a Conservative Agenda?

Here is a 12 point list of what PBS believes Hillary stands for:

What does Hillary Clinton believe? Where the candidate stands on 12 issues | PBS NewsHour

I don't know how true that list is.

Here is a Huffington Post article by Al Sharpton on the Progressive Agenda:

A Progressive Agenda Must Be Strategically Pushed

Well....?

-

Last edited:

You ASSUME trump would create jobs, the thing is there is no such evidence. I will remind you of the fact that the Government does not create jobs, and the fact that higher taxes, especially on the rich or business owners has the opposite effect.

einstein-quotes-insanity-5.jpg

No, Government, and Big Government, and Even Bigger Hillary Government... Won't make jobs.

It will make massive national debt.

Trump states he wants to eliminate a number of Government Agencies and reduce regulations... It is a start.

Many of the Industries which have gone to Korea or China, have done so to avoid tax and regulation costs.

-

Last edited:

Doing something different simply for the sake of doing something different is not logical either, or don't you grasp that. Not my fault we are stuck with the choices, I do not support either as being the type of Presidential choices we should be getting, you on the other hand are all in with the BS promises coming from the donald.

What does Hillary Clinton believe? Where the candidate stands on 12 issues | PBS NewsHour

Well....?

-
Between the two I would suggest that she probably is the more centrist of the two, even many Repubs acknowledge that.
Well, it seems you believe that Trump is a Conservative, could you please point out his past conservative stand on the issues that face the Nation. No BS promises from his run for office, let's see his past conservative achievements and stands on the issues.
Well?

Between the two I would suggest that she probably is the more centrist of the two, even many Repubs acknowledge that.
Well, it seems you believe that Trump is a Conservative, could you please point out his past conservative stand on the issues that face the Nation. No BS promises from his run for office, let's see his past conservative achievements and stands on the issues.
Well?

Where have I ever said Trump was a Conservative? Trump is a Populist.

Trump has never told U.S. how he will go about achieving most of his promises.

But he has stated a desire to see Government made smaller and less intrusive, and in my book, that counts for allot.

-

Well....?

-

I think like a true politican she may spout some progressive ideas depending on the crowd but I just don't find her to be progressive.

THIS thread isn't about Trump, or his Platform.

THIS thread is about Hillary, and her Platform. And how it will deliver the needs of the working common American.

-

I think like a true politican she may spout some progressive ideas depending on the crowd but I just don't find her to be progressive.

Please give three examples of Progressive Agenda Items that Hillary has not openly stated that she supports?

-

Where have I ever said Trump was a Conservative? Trump is a Populist.

Trump has never told U.S. how he will go about achieving most of his promises.

But he has stated a desire to see Government made smaller and less intrusive, and in my book, that counts for allot.

-
Trump has stated many things, you seem to grasp that he cannot get them accomplished, but what you seem to be missing is that the he would not pursue any of them, he just wants his trophy for winning and he will be satisfied. Can you envision the President of the United States of America hosting a reality show, maybe he will do one from within the Whitehouse? There is no low that is too low for trump, even Hillary cannot match the donald in that skill. By the way, many egomaniacs want the government smaller, they would prefer to run by royal edict and not bother with asking others their opinion, no matter how unqualified to rule they themselves may be. Last time a businessman with zero experience won the leadership of a Nation was in Italy, they bankrupted the country. Oh wait, trump is very experienced at that, ok I will give him that skill along with selling snake oil to the rubes.

Trump has stated many things, you seem to grasp that he cannot get them accomplished, but what you seem to be missing is that the he would not pursue any of them, he just wants his trophy for winning and he will be satisfied. Can you envision the President of the United States of America hosting a reality show, maybe he will do one from within the Whitehouse? There is no low that is too low for trump, even Hillary cannot match the donald in that skill. By the way, many egomaniacs want the government smaller, they would prefer to run by royal edict and not bother with asking others their opinion, no matter how unqualified to rule they themselves may be. Last time a businessman with zero experience won the leadership of a Nation was in Italy, they bankrupted the country. Oh wait, trump is very experienced at that, ok I will give him that skill along with selling snake oil to the rubes.

The Trump Platform thread is over there ------>

-

Please give three examples of Progressive Agenda Items that Hillary has not openly stated that she supports?

-

Not until you can show that trump is a Conservative. I notice that you seem to be unable to do so, show us his past or would you prefer I or someone else shows his track record for you?

The Trump Platform thread is over there ------>

-

The arrow points to nothing and should be pointing to the left, so much confusion.

-

She offers more of the same. More corporate pandering, more government, more war....the entire Republocrat status quo. There is none quite so status quo and corporate as Hillary.

She offers more of the same. More corporate pandering, more government, more war....the entire Republocrat status quo. There is none quite so status quo and corporate as Hillary.

Will the Republocrat Status Quo bring massive numbers of jobs and middle class prosperity back to America?

-

Will the Republocrat Status Quo bring massive numbers of jobs and middle class prosperity back to America?

-
Do you believe Trump's gonna do that?

-

The Republocrat status quo is not for the People. It's for the 0.1% and their corporations.

Well....?

-

See, this is what makes your whole premise start of hilariously bad. Instead of reading what Clinton says she will attempt to do, you go to other people to tell you what she wants to do. Here is an actual relevant link: https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/. Now you can learn what her platform is, not what other people think her platform is. See how easy it is to answer your own question?

Back
Top Bottom