• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beyond Outrageous

SuzieChatters

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The attack against the Priest is more than outrageous, more than obscene ... no words can describe my anger on the matter and I am not even Catholic! The French President's remarks show just how out of touch politicians are to these highly emotionally charged events in which innocent people are subjected to grotesque expression - how long before we learn that hatred is the religion of these attackers?

It seems that Pope Moron the First has declared the people who killed the priest "victims".

He said: “I have learnt with sadness of the killing this morning at the Church of Saint-Etienne du Rouvray. The three victims: the priest, Father Jacques Hamel, 84, and the perpetrators of the assassination.

Pope Urban II is rolling in his grave.

*cough* might want to check out the BN rules *cough*

Back
Top Bottom