• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beyonce 'urban terrorist' in new video; baseball bat rampage

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Four years ago, the Obamas were crazy fir Beyonce. President Obama said at a fundraiser: “Beyoncé could not be a better role model for my girls because she carries herself with such class and poise and has so much talent.”

The president may be changing his policy on Beyonce now. Her new video from the visual album “Lemonade” shows the Queen of Pop gleefully smashing dozens of cars and other objects to smithereens with a baseball bat. She has a better average right now than A-Rod!
Beyonce Goes to Bat in New Video: ?Role Model? Smashes Set to Smithereens With Skipping Children | Showbiz411

Promoting crime is a lousy role model. Beyonce needs to be spanked!

Haven't herd it.

But whatever it says, everyone should remember that it is JUST AN ALBUM.

It's art...don't take it SOOOOO seriously.

Four years ago, the Obamas were crazy fir Beyonce. President Obama said at a fundraiser: “Beyoncé could not be a better role model for my girls because she carries herself with such class and poise and has so much talent.” The president may be changing his policy on Beyonce now. Her new video from the visual album “Lemonade” shows the Queen of Pop gleefully smashing dozens of cars and other objects to smithereens with a baseball bat. She has a better average right now than A-Rod! Beyonce Goes to Bat in New Video: ?Role Model? Smashes Set to Smithereens With Skipping Children | Showbiz411 Promoting crime is a lousy role model. Beyonce needs to be spanked!

Ya sound like my dad back when the Beatles played Ed Sullivan... old fogy poutage. :lol:

You didn't listen to the lyrics that accompany the video did you? Just read something on a Conservative whine site and posted their link to showbiz... :roll:

I suppose all the 'gun' shows on AHC are promoting needless violence... or damn near every action movie including Die Hard 1-1,137...

It must be someone's nap time... :peace

I will volunteer to spank Beyonce!!!!

Me!!! Me!!! Pick me!!!

Oh for ****s sake. The conservative obsession with Beyonce is ridiculous.

Four years ago, the Obamas were crazy fir Beyonce. President Obama said at a fundraiser: “Beyoncé could not be a better role model for my girls because she carries herself with such class and poise and has so much talent.”

The president may be changing his policy on Beyonce now. Her new video from the visual album “Lemonade” shows the Queen of Pop gleefully smashing dozens of cars and other objects to smithereens with a baseball bat. She has a better average right now than A-Rod!
Beyonce Goes to Bat in New Video: ?Role Model? Smashes Set to Smithereens With Skipping Children | Showbiz411

1. Stand up
2. Go outside
3. Walk down the street
4. Go into the first bar you come to
5. Walk up to the biggest guy there and ask him to give your head a shake

So she ripped off Michael Jackson. There aren't many entertainers that are completely original any longer.

Isn't this the same gal that thinks she's actually a different person with a different name each time she performs?

Who gives a damn about what she does for a damn music video?

Back
Top Bottom