• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beware - Day of Rage Friday July 15 in 37 US cities scheduled

I don't need another reason to avoid going into Austin, TX on a Friday. ;)

I'm ready with my mace and weapon. I hope to engage with protestors.

The only mental image I can conjure in response.
plusonemace.jpg

A mace? No, I mean spraying mace.

I would strongly advise against that. You'll be greatly outnumbered and engaged with people that would like nothing better than a justification to rip your head off. This scenario ends badly for everyone... especially you.

Take a step back and think it over, at least.

I would strongly advise against that. You'll be greatly outnumbered and engaged with people that would like nothing better than a justification to rip your head off. This scenario ends badly for everyone... especially you.

He wont be greatly outnumbered because he's the only one who will be there.

I'm not afraid. This is what 'they' wish to accomplish...terror. I will go about my everyday. I will be prepared if the situation arises.

A national terror group is planing violence and mayhem in these 37 cities this Friday July 15. Beware and it might be a good night to stay home.

A national terror group? You mean leftists? LMAO

Oh of course. "Anonymous." Well, have fun with that.

Anonymous 'Day of Rage' Protests : snopes.com

Hopefully its just a hoax like the 2014 one was.

Yea I was aware of that previous hoax however this is on the websites with places and times listed and lots of language that does incite violence especially towards law enforcement.

I hope you are right.

I hope so as well yet it seems on social media it is an organized effort.

This hoax has come up before.

Yes but this time it is being promoted by BLM groups and listing dates and times and locations in 37 cities.

A national terror group? You mean leftists? LMAO

Oh of course. "Anonymous." Well, have fun with that.

I think Anonymous has set it up and BLM is taking it and running with it this time. I wish it were a hoax.

No I was not speaking of leftists ( I am left) or of any genuine civil rights organization that opposed violence and wanted to collaborated with others including law enforcement. that protects them.

Sadly some spokespeople BLM has morphed into something more sinister. If they want to generalize and target a profession that protects them and keeps them safe based on actions of a few ( I am sure they would not like to be judged themselves ).

It has become a dangerous slope to wage war on a profession that 99% risk their lives ( all races and genders are part of this noble profession) daily is not a civil rights movement anymore.

I think Anonymous has set it up and BLM is taking it and running with it this time. I wish it were a hoax.

BLM are leftists.

No I was not speaking of leftists ( I am left) or of any genuine civil rights organization that opposed violence and wanted to collaborated with others including law enforcement. that protects them.

BLM is a violent "civil rights" group. What else would they be? They're leftists.

Yea I was aware of that previous hoax however this is on the websites with places and times listed and lots of language that does incite violence especially towards law enforcement.

Just found this from NY Post.

The Department of Defense on Thursday issued a stern warning to its personnel to steer clear of tomorrow’s demonstration outside the White House protesting the recent spate of fatal police shootings across the country.

A group claiming to be Anonymous is billing the DC demonstration as being part of a “collective day of rage” and “day of solidarity,” with 36 other protests taking place in major cities across the country on Friday night, including one in Manhattan’s Times Square.

“For your personal safety, we highly encourage you to avoid this specific location entirely,” the Army noted.

The advisory to all Army personnel also lists the start times and locations of the protests in cities that include Phoenix, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Miami.
Defense Department workers warned to avoid ‘day of rage’ protests | New York Post

Hoax or not, it does serve as a good reminder to me to pick up a couple boxes of .12 ga. buckshot. I have been out since Thanksgiving!

BLM are leftists.

BLM is a violent "civil rights" group. What else would they be? They're leftists.

Okay logic 101

Westboro church are right wing conservatives yet most right wing conservatives are nothing like the westboro folks.

BLM is leftists yet most leaning left do not condone violence or an organization that incites violence on law enforcement.

Awww, a day of rage may very well get them some new "martyrs" names to add to the list of dead, too bad. One of these days the real sh*t is going to hit the fan at one of these events and that will be that, people are starting to get real tired of this BS.

BLM supporters "abolish the police force". OK. Now what?

Abolish them in in the hood and wait a week, no matter how much they plead for help, nothing like reality to changes ones point of view.

I'm going to bring a trebuchet and maybe my cat.

Awww, a day of rage may very well get them some new "martyrs" names to add to the list of dead, too bad. One of these days the real sh*t is going to hit the fan at one of these events and that will be that, people are starting to get real tired of this BS.

I'm waiting for someone to turn the ambush turntable.

Back
Top Bottom