• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bette Middler vs Melania Trump raises a different question

OldFatGuy

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I really don't know the proper place to post this. It is backhandedly about sex and human behavior, but not in the manner these subjects are usually discussed here.

Essentially, this is the story, Better Middler, always outrageous in her own behavior and with her mouth, is catching heat for criticizing Melania Trumps, questioning the dry cleaning bill on Airforce 1 and after seeing Melania in a photo from a shoot in the British GQ, a bit revealing, in response calling Melania Flotits. The heat Bette is receiving is because of criticizing body image of another woman. I don't know if the photo is recent or not, nor does it matter. A frankly I find it all a bit humorous.

However, after seeing this photo: https://twitter.com/BetteMidler/status/1062781726739447808/photo/1

I can't understand how or why Donald feels a need to stray. With this woman at home, and in my eyes in this photo, Melania looks exquisite, sexy, hotter than hell. There are the usual suspects, insecurity, machoism, whatever, and they don't add up as motives. I think that any man with this woman at home would have absolutely no desire to look elsewhere and stray. I've never been concerned with his personal peccadilloes, even defended against attacks on his behavior, men will be men, especially men with money and power. But this photo defies all excuses.

Perhaps one of you, without being smarmy, snide or with the usual partisan obnoxious comments, can explain his behavior in some kind of rational analysis?

I really don't know the proper place to post this. It is backhandedly about sex and human behavior, but not in the manner these subjects are usually discussed here.

Essentially, this is the story, Better Middler, always outrageous in her own behavior and with her mouth, is catching heat for criticizing Melania Trumps, questioning the dry cleaning bill on Airforce 1 and after seeing Melania in a photo from a shoot in the British GQ, a bit revealing, in response calling Melania Flotits. The heat Bette is receiving is because of criticizing body image of another woman. I don't know if the photo is recent or not, nor does it matter. A frankly I find it all a bit humorous.

However, after seeing this photo: https://twitter.com/BetteMidler/status/1062781726739447808/photo/1

I can't understand how or why Donald feels a need to stray. With this woman at home, and in my eyes in this photo, Melania looks exquisite, sexy, hotter than hell. There are the usual suspects, insecurity, machoism, whatever, and they don't add up as motives. I think that any man with this woman at home would have absolutely no desire to look elsewhere and stray. I've never been concerned with his personal peccadilloes, even defended against attacks on his behavior, men will be men, especially men with money and power. But this photo defies all excuses.

Perhaps one of you, without being smarmy, snide or with the usual partisan obnoxious comments, can explain his behavior in some kind of rational analysis?

There are people in the world who indulge their every whim regardless of who it hurts or what they have at home. I also want to say that no matter how gorgoeus or sexy a person looks that doesn't mean they are capable of satisfying their partner physically and or emotionally. Personally I believe emotionally mature people do not cheat on their partners!

There are people in the world who indulge their every whim regardless of who it hurts or what they have at home. I also want to say that no matter how gorgoeus or sexy a person looks that doesn't mean they are capable of satisfying their partner physically and or emotionally. Personally I believe emotionally mature people do not cheat on their partners!

There's a saying, "for every available beautiful woman out there, there's a man who tired of her." Melania is not out there.

You may be correct, I don't know. I've always been a one woman man.

Melania is not out there.

She is still young, beautiful, speaks multiple languages, seems intelligent enough, etc....I'm willing to bet she is "not out there" for one very obvious reason. Not judging her....but... she is a very attractive woman with an almost constant "I'm miserable" look on her face.

She is still young, beautiful, speaks multiple languages, seems intelligent enough, etc....I'm willing to bet she is "not out there" for one very obvious reason. Not judging her....but... she is a very attractive woman with an almost constant "I'm miserable" look on her face.

I've seen her smile in person. Dazzling. I don't think she looks miserable, just withholding a display of emotions. A commonality with many Europeans from eastern Europe.

People who marry for money earn it.

There's a saying, "for every available beautiful woman out there, there's a man who tired of her." Melania is not out there.

You may be correct, I don't know. I've always been a one woman man.

OFG, we don't know how Melania treats him when they are alone.

Beauty is only skin deep and some of the ugliest people in the world are beautiful.

I think it a combination of Donald finding seduction a competition which he MuST win, and it's likely Melania has grown quite tired of him.

I don't put anyone down for trying to make their way when they are younger, even the very respectable Vanna White posed for Playboy back in the day. How many of us would like to be judged on what we were like or did in the past?

Now as to why someone, male or female, would feel the need to cheat on their good looking spouses it's hard to say. Some seem to be looking for something new all the time and some, no matter how beautiful or handsome their spouse or other is, do so because of what is not happening at home. They may be beautiful on the outside but not necessarily so on the inside, the list goes on ...........

I think it a combination of Donald finding seduction a competition which he MuST win, and it's likely Melania has grown quite tired of him.

Don't be so sure. Lately she's been defending him, more often standing by his side. She seems more attuned to him than Jackie was of JFK. Try addressing the question, with her at home why would he bother elsewhere? Plus as a person, naive or not, she's sweet. Jackie was always a baitch, a mean girl.

You just couldn't avoid that smarmy snide affectation, could you? Pathetic.

Don't be so sure. Lately she's been defending him, more often standing by his side. She seems more attuned to him than Jackie was of JFK. Try addressing the question, with her at home why would he bother elsewhere? Plus as a person, naive or not, she's sweet. Jackie was always a baitch, a mean girl.

You just couldn't avoid that smarmy snide affectation, could you? Pathetic.

I have no idea what "snide affectation" you are referencing. I tried to answer your rather mysongynist question with a straight answer. You didn't like it and want to believe Melania is wildly in love with Donald.. go ahead.
Obviously Donald has no reverence for what is at home. One could wonder why it is so fascinating for you to speculate.

Flashing a couple hundred $ bills is not seduction. Trump has a history of making a woman feek like whore.

Flashing a couple hundred $ bills is not seduction. Trump has a history of making a woman feek like whore.

That is the seduction that works for him. You imagine he has some hidden romantic side?:)

First Amendment Rights rock!

BTW, lots of funny pix in response.
DsOHFiAUwAAktnZ

I have no idea what "snide affectation" you are referencing. I tried to answer your rather mysongynist question with a straight answer. You didn't like it and want to believe Melania is wildly in love with Donald.. go ahead.
Obviously Donald has no reverence for what is at home. One could wonder why it is so fascinating for you to speculate.

There's snide affection for you. You never gave a straight answer to the question, you placed the onus on Donald and it was already in place. More of the same hate Donnie BS.

You haven't earned the right to tell me, or anyone else what to do. Your comprehension level isn't there. Reread the original question posed, see if you can figure it our without your snide crapola. The question was never about her or me. It was about him. I've spelled out less to kindergarteners.

You've never been near a real woman?

This isn't about 1st amendments, just plain rudeness, and of course, you'll blame the other guy.

Actually what is amazing is how few of the women Trump has been with over this life are interested in talking badly about him no matter how much they are encouraged to do so.

That really says something about Trump.

Who is this Melania Flotits? I thought her name was Malaria or Melanoma.

Actually what is amazing is how few of the women Trump has been with over this life are interested in talking badly about him no matter how much they are encouraged to do so.

Oh please. Ivana and Marla signed agreements preventing them from talking badly about the orange ***** grabber. And he even paid Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels thousands of dollars to keep their mouths shut.

Wonder how many more women he has paid off to keep quiet about the 5 seconds they had with him in the bedroom.

There's snide affection for you. You never gave a straight answer to the question, you placed the onus on Donald and it was already in place. More of the same hate Donnie BS.

You haven't earned the right to tell me, or anyone else what to do. Your comprehension level isn't there. Reread the original question posed, see if you can figure it our without your snide crapola. The question was never about her or me. It was about him. I've spelled out less to kindergarteners.

You are really not worth the time or thought for a response. Old guys hold grudges obviously. Have fun dreaming about poor Melania...

Yeah, maybe...or good NDAs.

BTW, lots of funny pix in response.
DsOHFiAUwAAktnZ

trump slept with Marla when he was married to Ivana. trump slept with Malaria when he was married to Marla. trump slept with Stormy Daniels when he was married to Malaria. trump has slept with hundreds of women even while married.

And this is the man the far right evangelicals call a devout christian with outstanding moral values.

Obviously these evangelicals believe there are only NINE commandments cos they sure don't give a sh*** about 'Thou shall not commit adultery!!!!

BTW, Bette has some nice #FLOTITS herself

DPNTKrVXUAAAoor

Yes Bette does have nice breasts. But unfortunately the only people who have probably seen her naked are her husband and her gynaecologist. She doesn't feel the need to show the entire world her naked body - like a Slovenian gold digger has done.

Oh please. Ivana and Marla signed agreements preventing them from talking badly about the orange ***** grabber. And he even paid Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels thousands of dollars to keep their mouths shut.

Wonder how many more women he has paid off to keep quiet about the 5 seconds they had with him in the bedroom.

Trump is very free with his money with his women, to his credit. This is what respecting women looks like, he thinks that they should get more than the pleasure of being with him, those who behave well should also earn money.

Back
Top Bottom