• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beto O'Rourke "refining" his positions

I am not as well educated on his family as you are-who is his father in law-I infer he's $$$$$
Skimming through the Mother Jones article linked below jogged my memory about Beto's poetry. Ah, yes, Beto as Psychedelic Warlord! https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...os-poetry-tells-us-about-his-politics-226338/

Here is his "Song of the Cow," which includes such immortal lines as "Scrub my balls" and "Thrust your hooves up my analytic passage": https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1471281-cult-of-the-dead-cow

If you need a delightful imaginary breeze, think of Homer and Donne and Milton and Shakespeare and all the other immortal poets spinning in their graves.;)

He is an idiot why?
any politician who threatens to seize millions of legally owned firearms from honest citizens is a piece of shit who should never be able to ever hold office

any politician who threatens to seize millions of legally owned firearms from honest citizens is a piece of shit who should never be able to ever hold office
We know

Go hug your gun TD

Chill

We know

Go hug your gun TD

Chill
go fluff a gun banner. He need some love. And if someone wants to appeal to Texas voters, screaming for gun bans makes as much sense as someone who wants to be an executive at Tyson foods advocating a vegetarian only diet

go fluff a gun banner. He need some love. And if someone wants to appeal to Texas voters, screaming for gun bans makes as much sense as someone who wants to be an executive at Tyson foods advocating a vegetarian only diet
Excuse me

I should go fluff?

Care to expand without me reporting a violation?

Your out of line with that comment, and you know it!

Excuse me

I should go fluff?

Care to expand without me reporting a violation?

Your out of line with that comment, and you know it!
what's different than saying "hug a gun" You are making a personal comment that has nothing to do with the topic. Beta needs some love. He wants people to adore him. He thinks demanding guns be seized will get lots of love

what's different than saying "hug a gun" You are making a personal comment that has nothing to do with the topic. Beta needs some love. He wants people to adore him. He thinks demanding guns be seized will get lots of love
Hugging is not fluffing

You asked me to masturbate another man in response, that is correct?

You got triggered,

Rough day?

Hugging is not fluffing

You asked me to masturbate another man in response, that is correct?
nope. fluff generically means to support or promote gratuitously -ie act like a toady

hypocrisy seems to be your stock in trade
Do you consider yourself to be a misogynist? Ever posted anything insulting, defamatory, or demeaning about VP Harris, Swetnick, or Miss Ford? Haven't you outright declared one of the three "committed perjury", even though none of three has ever been 'charged' with committing 'perjury'? Do you believe in 'Presumption of Innocence' until/unless 'proven' guilty?

Last edited:
Do you consider yourself to be a misogynist? Ever posted anything insulting, defamatory, or demeaning about VP Harris, Swetnick, or Miss Ford? Haven't you outright declared one of the three "committed perjury", even though none of three has ever been 'charged' with committing 'perjury'? Do you believe in 'Presumption of Innocence' until/unless 'proven' guilty?
what a stupid comment from a poster who specializes in jumping on threads and then posting stupid things at posts I have written. Do you consider that action obsessive stalking given how many threads you enter just to attack what I have said.

what a stupid comment from a poster who specializes in jumping on threads and then posting stupid things at posts I have written. Do you consider that action obsessive stalking given how many threads you enter just to attack what I have said.
They were 'questions', not "comments." Questions which you clearly dodged. "Attacking what you have said" ( your posts ) is what message boards are designed for, FYI.

They were 'questions', not "comments." Questions which you clearly dodged. You're welcome, 'Counselor.'
given you know damn well I am an attorney based on a post of yours that was deleted, you can stop your bullshit.

given you know damn well I am an attorney based on a post of yours that was deleted, you can stop your bullshit.
Attacking your 'posted words' is "bullshit"? Posted words you have stated you have "no regrets" in posting at DP?

Attacking your 'posted words' is "bullshit"? Posted words you have stated you have "no regrets" in posting at DP?
your infantile fixation on a post I made years ago is really pathetic. You seem unable to let it go and it appears that it has triggered some sort of issue concerning you that has nothing to do with me.

the one that you have been fixating on for going on four years now
Actually, it is you who brought posting history up in 'your' post# 95 after completely dodging the questions asked in post# 90. So clearly, it is 'you' who is "fixated" on whatever post you referenced from your past posting history---past posting history you've stated you "have no regrets" in putting forth here at DP.

Actually, it is you who brought posting history up in 'your' post# 95 after completely dodging the questions asked in post# 90. So clearly, it is 'you' who is "fixated" on whatever post you referenced from your past posting history---past posting history you've stated you "have no regrets" in putting forth here at DP.
others have pointed out your antics concerning me. Are you interested in telling others why you bring up a 4 year old post in dozens of threads?

others have pointed out your antics concerning me. Are you interested in telling others why you bring up a 4 year old post in dozens of threads?
C'mon turtle, the topic is Beto.

Back
Top Bottom