• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

bestiality practioners want the same rights as homosexual

Reaction score
Just like homosexual extremists, they say that bestiality doesn't harm anyone....if "harm" is the only criteria, they make the same argument as homosexual extremists.

HeteroDefenseLeague said:
Just like homosexual extremists, they say that bestiality doesn't harm anyone....if "harm" is the only criteria, they make the same argument as homosexual extremists.

Get out of the closet HDL,you are so far in there your in Narnia!

A homosexual calling a heterosexual a homosexual....now where have I read that script before...it sound so familiar......

A homosexual calling a heterosexual a homosexual....now where have I read that script before...it sound so familiar......

A heterosexual predicting that a homosexual would call him a homosexuals..where have I heard THAT script before...oh that's right...it's the one you're reading from!

Libertarian, just give it up. Expand your extremely narrow world, realize you are NOT the center of the universe and learn to live and let live.

Did it ever occur to you that if you're hearing the same exact things from THIS many people that maybe, just maybe THEY'RE RIGHT?

Aren't you and Fantasea the one's who keep blathering on about how SO many are "against" homosexuals? Well, guess what? If the Shoe Fits darlin!

Even uses the same language as Libertarian, and thinks we won't realise. How sad.

Moderator Gavel

:smash:

I have banned HeteroDefenseLegal permanently as it was a sockpuppet for currently suspended member Libertarian. If that is incorrect, he/she may email us to plead his/her case.

/Moderator Gavel

The statement I made may have been somewhat trite I admit,but a platitude usually comes about through accurate observations.
Very often the most homophobic individuals are insecure about their own sexuality and it's sometime since I encountered someone as blatantly homophobic as Libertarian!
If he is accepted back in to this forum we should all refrain from replying to him and "send him to Coventry".
I know it's difficult with his splenetic bigotry,but that's what he wants,I reckon he"gets off on it"!
If you back him into a corner,as we did on the Aids issue,he fails to reply under whatever guise he is using.

Last edited:

um, they can join the military can't they. which is a leg up from homosexuals, and they can also be in the boyscouts which is two legs up from homosexuals. Maybe we need to give homnosexuals rights first and then worry about bestiality practioners.

There are no homosexuals in the military? lol..The BSA's allow zoophiles to be in the Scouts? lol....

[Moderator Gravel]

Through the floor and into the basement.

[/Moderator Gravel]

Naughty Nurse said:
Even uses the same language as Libertarian, and thinks we won't realise. How sad.
I really wish he wouldn't have used that label, I am just shy of being a Libertarian myself and it's behavior like that by those who falsely label themselves as such that give people with constructionist and traditional views a bad name.

galenrox said:
yeah, well through my work with the libertarian party I learned that a lot of libertarians are just plain nuts. So I decided to label myself a conservative civil libertarian, but then the definition of "conservative" changed, so now I'm a classic liberal civil libertarian eutopian anti-statist. Man, I hate people.

Try saying that after a few beers! :party

galenrox said:
yeah, well through my work with the libertarian party I learned that a lot of libertarians are just plain nuts. So I decided to label myself a conservative civil libertarian, but then the definition of "conservative" changed, so now I'm a classic liberal civil libertarian eutopian anti-statist. Man, I hate people.
Don't fall for the rhetoric of a few crazies galenrox, most Libertarians just want a return to the traditions of American freedom, some circles take the idea too far or attract extremists, but that is not what the movement was founded on.

galenrox said:
Yeah, I agree with a lot of the libertarian ethos.
Too many Americans today take for granted the freedoms we enjoy and don't take the time to understand what it meant and should mean today. It is too easy for Americans to give up someone else's constitutionally protected rights for their agendas and that makes all of our freedoms vulnerable to erasure. The American experiment has passed for enough generations now that we don't stop to think just how profound and ingenious this concept really was given the thinking at the time. This is an amazing experiment in social contract and in fact, the idea was so good that most of the original issues debated at the founding of this nation are currently debated amongst our generation, only the best debates can last for centuries. To forget where we came from is a slap in the face of our founding fathers, those who put their very lives on the line should we lose the revolution, those who bled to ensure that wouldn't happen, and those who sacrificed in numerous other ways.

LaMidRighter said:
Don't fall for the rhetoric of a few crazies galenrox, most Libertarians just want a return to the traditions of American freedom, some circles take the idea too far or attract extremists, but that is not what the movement was founded on.

Oooooh ooooooooh ooooooh....you mean like LaRouche?

Sorry, had to bring that up. I tease my brother about it all the time. My brother and I fall into the ideals of Libertarianism, but since we live in Illinois, that party has gotten a really bad wrap. So, for now, we stick to registering as Democrats, even though that makes us cringe from time to time.

galenrox said:
...now I'm a classic liberal civil libertarian eutopian anti-statist.
Can anything be prescribed to cure this malady? :2funny:

I gather that person was a crazy spammer. Just for fun I want to address the issue, 'cause I could see it happening. Those who practice beastiality, have no case, because they have no way of proving they have the animals consent. Any thing looking like consent or enjoyment could easily be conditioning and training.

Do you nutty homophobes have no common sense at all? Its about consent, two adults can consent to sex and its legal. A child cannot legally consent, so sex with a child is illegal (as well as immoral). An animal cannot legally consent, so sex with an animal is illegal (as well as immoral).

SouthernDemocrat said:
Do you nutty homophobes have no common sense at all? Its about consent, two adults can consent to sex and its legal. A child cannot legally consent, so sex with a child is illegal (as well as immoral). An animal cannot legally consent, so sex with an animal is illegal (as well as immoral).

Common Sense isn't so common. (Thank you Mark Twain)
Sheeple mentality and fanaticism has replaced what was once referred to as common sense. It's the dark ages all over again.

Thankfully Belgium, Netherlands, Canada...and right on their heals, Spain have been able to maintain some semblance of reason.

I don't know what the heck is going on with these double names and homophobia and - wow this is a weird thread.

But it seems to be that this individual who called himself "Libertarian" is actually not a libertarian at all.

Connecticutter said:
I don't know what the heck is going on with these double names and homophobia and - wow this is a weird thread.

But it seems to be that this individual who called himself "Libertarian" is actually not a libertarian at all.

Don't worry too much, he was banned a couple of weeks ago.

Connecticutter said:

Yeah, we had some fun with a man, a plan, and an agenda. Actually, it might have been a woman. Either way, Libertarian, HeteroDefenseLeague, PhineusT, Droopy, Sleepy, and Doc were all the same person. All have been banned and will no longer get his/her freak-on on this website. If anything, maybe we've learned that there still is a bit of hate and ignorance out there and that people who have sentiments against homosexuals will re-think their beliefs about it.

shuamort said:
Yeah, we had some fun with a man, a plan, and an agenda. Actually, it might have been a woman. Either way, Libertarian, HeteroDefenseLeague, PhineusT, Droopy, Sleepy, and Doc were all the same person. All have been banned and will no longer get his/her freak-on on this website. If anything, maybe we've learned that there still is a bit of hate and ignorance out there and that people who have sentiments against homosexuals will re-think their beliefs about it.

actually I believe it was the "he" of the duo that used the names you listed. inoohr1 was the wife of the team.

I don't believe in giving homos the rights as mentally balanced people so I wouldn't give the freaks who f animals rights either, it makes me sick knowing they exist.

Soviet_Guy said:
I don't believe in giving homos the rights as mentally balanced people so I wouldn't give the freaks who f animals rights either, it makes me sick knowing they exist.

Well you may keep your opinion, as it is your right in our DEMOCRACY, but be forewarned that your opinions will be contested. Firstly a little FYI: The APA (American Psychological Association) removed homosexuality from their list of pathologies as they saw no intrinsic harm from someone being homosexual.

I have no doubt you may try the typical retort that is heard all too often that supposedly the APA caved into political pressures, but I still have seen no hard evidence supporting this claim.

So, let's get back to the point here. Homosexuality harms you personally in no way, shape or form. Your dislike of it, is simply that, personal emotions should in now way be allowed to justify legalized discrimination and hate.
Bestiality and pedophilia creates victims, this has been gone over so often I'm sick of repeating it...but until your kind gets this concept through your pig-heads, it will HAVE to be repeated over and over.
Two ... consenting... adult... human beings... engaging in private sexual contact poses no threat to anyone other than themselves. This is their business, not anyone else's.

Why do you care? Really. How does it affect or effect you in any way?
Are you afraid you will be forced to engage in an activity you do not wish to participate? Rest assured, a simple "No thank you" will suffice.

Back
Top Bottom