• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

bestiality practioners want the same rights as homosexual

SouthernDemocrat said:
Do you nutty homophobes have no common sense at all? Its about consent, two adults can consent to sex and its legal. A child cannot legally consent, so sex with a child is illegal (as well as immoral). An animal cannot legally consent, so sex with an animal is illegal (as well as immoral).
At what point does something which you consider immoral undergo the metamorphosis which renders it moral?

JustineCredible said:
Thankfully Belgium, Netherlands, Canada...and right on their heals, Spain have been able to maintain some semblance of reason.
So what you are saying, I gather, is that from their inception until quite recently, these countries were as unreasonable as the rest of the nations of the world continue to be.

Have I got that right?

JustineCredible said:
Well you may keep your opinion, as it is your right in our DEMOCRACY, but be forewarned that your opinions will be contested. Firstly a little FYI: The APA (American Psychological Association) removed homosexuality from their list of pathologies as they saw no intrinsic harm from someone being homosexual.
I wonder whether they refunded the untold millions in fees collected for couch time all those years they were screwing their patients.
I have no doubt you may try the typical retort that is heard all too often that supposedly the APA caved into political pressures, but I still have seen no hard evidence supporting this claim.
The committee formed to 'investigate' the matter was populated by enough homosexuals to tilt the balance.
So, let's get back to the point here. Homosexuality harms you personally in no way, shape or form. Your dislike of it, is simply that, personal emotions should in now way be allowed to justify legalized discrimination and hate. Bestiality and pedophilia creates victims, this has been gone over so often I'm sick of repeating it...but until your kind gets this concept through your pig-heads, it will HAVE to be repeated over and over.
Two ... consenting... adult... human beings... engaging in private sexual contact poses no threat to anyone other than themselves. This is their business, not anyone else's.
So, why wouldn't they wish to keep their personal affairs private?

Fantasea said:
The committee formed to 'investigate' the matter was populated by enough homosexuals to tilt the balance.

Prove this. I bet you can't. As usually the case, this anti-gay rhetoric is based on exaggerations.

JustineCredible said:
Well you may keep your opinion, as it is your right in our DEMOCRACY, but be forewarned that your opinions will be contested. Firstly a little FYI: The APA (American Psychological Association) removed homosexuality from their list of pathologies as they saw no intrinsic harm from someone being homosexual.

I have no doubt you may try the typical retort that is heard all too often that supposedly the APA caved into political pressures, but I still have seen no hard evidence supporting this claim.

So, let's get back to the point here. Homosexuality harms you personally in no way, shape or form. Your dislike of it, is simply that, personal emotions should in now way be allowed to justify legalized discrimination and hate.
Bestiality and pedophilia creates victims, this has been gone over so often I'm sick of repeating it...but until your kind gets this concept through your pig-heads, it will HAVE to be repeated over and over.
Two ... consenting... adult... human beings... engaging in private sexual contact poses no threat to anyone other than themselves. This is their business, not anyone else's.

Why do you care? Really. How does it affect or effect you in any way?
Are you afraid you will be forced to engage in an activity you do not wish to participate? Rest assured, a simple "No thank you" will suffice.

Russia is one of the last Nations on Earth to put all Homos in Asylums where they belong, it bothers me knowing people like that are running around throughout society. I have nothing against Lesbians though. :mrgreen:

Soviet_Guy said:
Russia is one of the last Nations on Earth to put all Homos in Asylums where they belong, it bothers me knowing people like that are running around throughout society. I have nothing against Lesbians though. :mrgreen:

Oh I get it! You're joking right? Please say you're joking.

Soviet_Guy said:

If you are not joking then you have just lost even the slightest shred of credibility with your last comment. You have proven yourself to be a stereotypical heterosexual male with a major rejection addiction.
What's ironic is that you say that not realizing that the whole point of being a lesbian (which by the way is the female for HOMOSEXUAL...duh) is that we don't have any interest in men, sexually. So, to burst your miniscule little bubble I would be remiss not to inform you that your comment only suggests the a-typical fantasy of "being with two lesbians." Which of course is a joke on the guy who says that.
Let's clear something up right now.
This is a fantasy about being with TWO women who would much rather be with each other than YOU. :flame:

As far as the first part of you comment, all I can say is if you love Russian so much, be our guest...good riddence to bad rubbish. Until then realize we are discussion AMERICA, not your fantasy.

Look, it's the whole idea of how the groups, gays and lesbians have sex, lesbians do nothing wrong by licking each other, but gays, well, NOT NORMAL!

Soviet_Guy said:
Look, it's the whole idea of how the groups, gays and lesbians have sex, lesbians do nothing wrong by licking each other, but gays, well, NOT NORMAL!

This is the upmost in hypocrisy. I can understand (well I can't really understand, but at least they are consistent) people who think all homosexuals are wrong. But to say that lesbians are okay, because what? Because you are attracted to them? Because you think they're hot? :screwy And who are you to think that what other people do with their sex lives is wrong or not normal? Is all anal sex wrong (besides the fact that some gay men don't even have anal sex)?

If you don't like it, don't do it.

Fantasea said:
At what point does something which you consider immoral undergo the metamorphosis which renders it moral?

Morality is extremely subjective. One man may consider homosexuality immoral, but see nothing wrong with greed and materialism. That’s why are laws are largely based on the principle that you have the right to live your life the way you choose to live your life so long as your actions do not infringe upon another individuals ability to do the same. If the fundies could get that one through their thick heads, everyone would probably get along a lot better.

Soviet_Guy said:

What a typical misongynistic thing to say. How is it OK for lesbians, who are just as homosexual as gay men, but not OK for gay men?

Sorry, but there is absolutely ZERO logic in your statement. None, zip, zero, zilch.

Fantasea said:
So what you are saying, I gather, is that from their inception until quite recently, these countries were as unreasonable as the rest of the nations of the world continue to be.

Have I got that right?

No, of course you don't have it right. Reading comprehension has never been your strong point. So, honestly I didn't expect you to actually be able to have read the part where I said "Maintian."

Doesn't suprise me though. You have done this on every thread where I have run across you.

Fantasea said:
JustineCredible said:
I wonder whether they refunded the untold millions in fees collected for couch time all those years they were screwing their patients.
The committee formed to 'investigate' the matter was populated by enough homosexuals to tilt the balance.So, why wouldn't they wish to keep their personal affairs private?

You just proved my prediction. Congrats!
So, when exactly do you plan on returning from Disney Land?

JustineCredible said:
What a typical misongynistic thing to say. How is it OK for lesbians, who are just as homosexual as gay men, but not OK for gay men?

Sorry, but there is absolutely ZERO logic in your statement. None, zip, zero, zilch.

Gay men are gay, they act like women and dress in tight pants and kiss each other and when I see that happen I just want to regergiatate my last meal, that's sick. Most Lesbians are just normal women who happen to only like women, they don't act like men ( Most Lesbians do not act like men ) and so I see nothing wrong with it while Gay men are a freak show, that I wouldn't pay money to see.

Soviet_Guy said:
Gay men are gay, they act like women and dress in tight pants and kiss each other and when I see that happen I just want to regergiatate my last meal, that's sick. Most Lesbians are just normal women who happen to only like women, they don't act like men ( Most Lesbians do not act like men ) and so I see nothing wrong with it while Gay men are a freak show, that I wouldn't pay money to see.

:rofl Shows how much you know! :2rofll: :2rofll:

Happy Leather Dyke

Happy Leather couple

wanna go for a ride? (Sorry, this one's a lesbian too)

Nope, this is a GIRL

More GIRLS...

Oh, and that crack about gay men all being drag queens...again...WRONG!

but posting links to pics of your average joe gay man just doesn't have the same impact.

Soviet_Guy said:
Gay men are gay,
And water is wet.
Soviet_Guy said:
they act like women
That's funny, the majority of transvestites are heterosexual males.
Soviet_Guy said:
and dress in tight pants
Suddenly a straight man is playing fashion maven. Go girl!
Soviet_Guy said:
and kiss each other
A little clue... we do more than kiss.
Soviet_Guy said:
Most Lesbians are just normal women who happen to only like women, they don't act like men ( Most Lesbians do not act like men ) and so I see nothing wrong with it
I've been out to bars and have seen really hot guys that turn out to be lesbians. Take some time and go to a local lesbian bar. Count how many wallets on chains you see.
Soviet_Guy said:
while Gay men are a freak show, that I wouldn't pay money to see.
Let's take that last statement, but let's insert the word "black" or "handicapped" instead of gay.

I respect black people. As for the handicapped, not their fault they're that way.
So, you're a gay guy, I may not be able to throw insults on this forum, but you sicken me.

Soviet_Guy said:
I respect black people. As for the handicapped, not their fault they're that way.
So, you're a gay guy, I may not be able to throw insults on this forum, but you sicken me.
That's funny, you sure didn't have a problem sending one to my inbox:
Soviet_Guy said:
Please hang yourself you damn queer, I hope you die.
Welcome to Bansville. Population: You.

SouthernDemocrat said:
One man may consider homosexuality immoral, but see nothing wrong with greed and materialism.

Well done - you've just summed up Fantasea in one simple sentence!

Where ya been, Fant? Missed you! :roll:

shuamort said:
That's funny, you sure didn't have a problem sending one to my inbox:

Welcome to Bansville. Population: You.

Such a shame. I so enjoyed taunting that young man with logic. Oh, but wait, he has a web site. Let's all go there and say things to him there like he said here. What? Then I'll do by my damn self then.

A taunting we will go,
A baiting we will go,
High ho the derry-o
Off site insulting we will go.

Naughty Nurse said:
And your point is? :confused:
The point is, that it would be a cowardly act of succumbing to the pressure of a small but vocal band of activist homophobes who defensively attempt to prove that they are not bigots, and would tend to encourage psychologists to agree with them without any scientific basis.

Back
Top Bottom