• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Best tweet I've seen.................

That is funny; made me laught thanks. I do not twitter, don't have an account or want one. I have been seeing many of the disturbing "tweets" put out there like Roddy White (WR-Atlanta Falcons) who suggested the jury should go home and kill themselves and others who have made threats to kill Zimmerman and think - why do they allow that crap? They are a private entity (twitter) and don't have to allow that hatred to spew.

Larry Elder is a black author. He was tweeting Britt Hume.

Boom-tastic! Larry Elder, Brit Hume tweet epic Al Sharpton slam | YEEHEE.COM

Hey @Brithume, somebody tell Al Sharpton's the bank's on the line. His race card has expired.

Well unfortunately there are better cases to make the argument that the blacks want to make, but Rev. Al and Deacon Barack chose poorly and probably did more harm than good in the process.

What are you trying to say? That some black people shouldn't talk about issues. Everybody is entitled to speak their mind. This is ****ing America.

Well unfortunately there are better cases to make the argument that the blacks want to make, but Rev. Al and Deacon Barack chose poorly and probably did more harm than good in the process.

What are you trying to say? That some black people shouldn't talk about issues. Everybody is entitled to speak their mind. This is ****ing America.

yeah that is exactly what I am saying. :roll:

How many blacks were gunned down in Chicago and Detroit this weekend? Haven't heard the black on black body counts of the week yet.....

Does this include claiming Zimmerman is a racist?
Does this include saying he should be murdered, and his wife raped?
Does this include calling for his family to be eliminated in a hail of bullets by execution?

Does free speech have any limits? I'm curios since so many things " said " are so politically incorrect these days?

Tawana Brawley was a nice fail for Sharptons white hatred.

Yea, he needs to stop his divisive white-hatred speech.

Maybe I'm just an old fart, but I don't get why the people tweeting the death threats aren't arrested? Isn't making a death threat illegal? I mean I know eric holder and DOJ allowed the black panthers to put out a public bounty of ten thousand dollars, but I sure thought making a public threat was illegal. Maybe if only applies if you're Ted Nugent and quote William Wallace from Braveheart. <shrug>

Back
Top Bottom