• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Best TV theme music... ever!

Ok, I am going to cheat.

TV Show Theme Songs 70's and 80's
Great stuff.

:lol: I was just going off some of the shows I remember.....and what my kids use to watch while they were growing up. :mrgreen:

Here are two of my all time favorites.

Combat and Tour of Duty.

I got to stop.
I could do this all day long.

Until later ...

thought of another good one, from one of the most significant shows in tv history, based on the number of entertainers who were propelled into stardom as a result of their appearance in it: in living color

check out this cast:

"In Living Color" (1990) - Full cast and crew

St Elsewhere had a few newbies who made it big too!

Mark Harmon Denzel Washington, Howie Mandel, Ed Begley William Daniels, David Morse...

When I read the thread-head, my instant thought was "Peter Gunn."

Since nobody else has offered this one, I'll list the theme song to "Perry Mason." Soooo dramatic!

Back
Top Bottom