• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Best Team in the NFL?

Reverend Slip

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Thats right, the Bengals are 3 and 0 this year, and here are afw nice statistics about this year:
  • Carson Palmer Passer Rating: 114.0 (1st in NFL I believe)
  • Rudi Johnson, 300 yds Rushing, averages out to be 100 yds per game.
    The Bengals total Rushing Yards is: 398yds.
  • Chad Johnson, 307 yds Recieving, averages out to be little more than 100+ yds per game.
    The Bengals total Recieving Yards is: 768yds
  • The Bengals total offensive producition is: 1184yds
    This averages out to be roughly 394 yds per game.
  • Shayne Graham is 10 for 10 out of extra point kicks, and is 6 for 6 field goal attempts, making his record perfect so far this year.
  • The Bengals are averaging .66 turnovers per game, with a total of 2.
  • The Bengals are averaging 4 forced turnovers, with a total of 12.
  • Bengals (3-0) are alone at the top of the AFC North.
    Followed by The Steelers (2-1), Cleaveland (1-2), and Baltimore (0-2)
  • This is the first time sense 1990 that The Bengals started a season 3-0.
    Also in that year, the Cincinnati Reds won the World Series, and the Bengals made the Playoffs.

Well, go ahead and argue, but as it stands, the Bengals are the best team in the NFL right now.

Right now, i believe it is too early too tell who the best team is! Though, my persoanly favorite is the broncos( Hell yea, they annilated the Chiefs tonight!).

I think the leading contenders are Patriots, Eagles, and Indianappolis!

Though, plummer (QB for broncos) is looking better this year but i believe that if denver is able to get a better qb, they would be a contender!

Reverend Slip said:
Thats right, the Bengals are 3 and 0 this year, and here are afw nice statistics about this year:
  • Chad Johnson, 307 yds Recieving, averages out to be little more than 100+ yds per game.
  • Shayne Graham is 10 for 10 out of extra point kicks, and is 6 for 6 field goal attempts, making his record perfect so far this year.
    Also in that year, the Cincinnati Reds won the World Series, and the Bengals made the Playoffs.
Well, go ahead and argue, but as it stands, the Bengals are the best team in the NFL right now.

The important statistic is who the Bengals have played.

Now let me tell you about the Houston Texans.....................

Hmmm, cant think of anything to say. LOL.

galenrox said:
BEARS
1-2 just proves that NUMBERS MEAN NOTHING! IT'S TIME TO DO THE SUPERBOWL SHUFFLE!!!!!

I was very impressed with the Bears D, but we need some work on the offense, a whole lot of work. The Bengals do look very good, but they could not do a thing against the Bears D, it was the offense that gave up points they got, and our D is only ranked seventh, they have some work to do as well.

Steelers are going to win it all. Sorry guys

Mixed View said:
Steelers are going to win it all. Sorry guys
Right state...wrong team...

E-A-G-L-E-S...EAGLES!:2razz:

Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the way.:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It doesn't matter who the best team is, what matters is who wins the Super Bowl.

This is a STL year, gentlemen...Cardinals, Blues and Rams....LOL!

I'm liking the colts right now, kicked my home teams ass (ravens) powerful D, and tight O

Deegan said:
I was very impressed with the Bears D, but we need some work on the offense, a whole lot of work. The Bengals do look very good, but they could not do a thing against the Bears D, it was the offense that gave up points they got, and our D is only ranked seventh, they have some work to do as well.
It was weird that the Bears and Bengals faced each other last sunday, considering the games both had previously (38-6, 34-8 I think).
Yeah, Bears are gonna have a good season, and if the offense comes around like it looks like it might, then this year will be a fantastic year!

I will have to go with either the Patriots again or the Eagles. Although the chargers arent looking too bad either

Reverend Slip said:
Youre all wrong, its gonna be the Bengals :p
Yeah...And I'm a 280-pound anorexic...:roll:

galenrox said:
I was curious how come you had that look in your eyes like you hadn't eaten in months. You were staring at that TV like "Damn, I better give that to Galen before I eat it!"

Eat a frickin sandwich dude!!! I mean christ, it's just not healthy!
Hey...I eat all of the time...

I said I'm an anorexic...Just not a GOOD one!:cool:

galenrox said:
whatever you need to say to sleep at night.
Although sleeping would be a lot easier if you'd EAT A FRICKIN SANDWICH!
A MAN OF YOUR WEIGHT EATING SO LITTLE IS SIMPLY NOT HEALTHY!:cool:
Too many trips to the fridge would prohibit me from watching my BIG SCREEN TV!:cool:

Watched the Flyers' play an exhibition game last night...in high-def.:2wave:

Reverend Slip said:

The Bengals have not played one decent team and they barely beat Houston today on their home field a team the Steelers thrashed 34-7 on Houton's field...

Before today Ben Ben lead the AFC in passer rating and Parker led it in rushing..............The Bengal wil end up going at best 7-9..Take it to the bank...........

Steelers and Eagles in the Super Bowl.......

Steelers win 31-17............Book it.........

cnredd said:
Too many trips to the fridge would prohibit me from watching my BIG SCREEN TV!:cool:

Watched the Flyers' play an exhibition game last night...in high-def.:2wave:
bastard! I quit watching when St Louis scored the first goal. Get me once, shame on you, get me twice, shame on me.
I've been hurt too many times by the Blackhawks, so you can understand why I'm a tad apprehensive about watching them!
We're still winning the Stanley Cup this year!

Navy Pride said:
The Bengals have not played one decent team and they barely beat Houston today on their home field a team the Steelers thrashed 34-7 on Houton's field...

Before today Ben Ben lead the AFC in passer rating and Parker led it in rushing..............The Bengal wil end up going at best 7-9..Take it to the bank...........
bullcrap, they played the Bears who are gonna be a force this year!

The Buccaneers baby, 3-0 you can't stop us so don't try, Cadillac's first season only played three games in the NFL and is already in the Hall of Fame it's over get the rings ready!

Who would win in a wrestling match b/w Ditka and god?: trick question Ditka is god. Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bulls, Nachos, Da Bears, Da Bears . . . . . .

Navy Pride said:
Steelers and Eagles in the Super Bowl.......

Steelers win 31-17............Book it.........

Even with Donovan busted up, ain't no way Steelers are going to be beating the Eagles.

Calm2Chaos said:
Even with Donovan busted up, ain't no way Steelers are going to be beating the Eagles.

I guess you already forgot about that game the Steelers and tthe Eagles played last year.................

I think the score was 28-3 Steelers.......

Navy Pride said:
I guess you already forgot about that game the Steelers and tthe Eagles played last year.................

I think the score was 28-3 Steelers.......

Luckily we aren't playing last year....lol

We'll see.....As bad as donovans busted up who actually knows how there going ot play week to week...LOL

Back
Top Bottom