• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Best Team in the NFL?

Calm2Chaos said:
Luckily we aren't playing last year....lol

We'll see.....As bad as donovans busted up who actually knows how there going ot play week to week...LOL

A lot of truth there......Being originally from PA. if the Steelers can't win it I will be pulling for the Eagles........

galenrox said:
nope, it's gonna be Bears and Pats in the super bowl, Bear's 247-0
Book it!

I guess you and I will not agree on anything..............The Bears would be decent if they had a Quarterback, a Running Back and and offense....

Top 5 kicker out of commission...

Quarterback injured and in pain until surgery...

No running game...

Defensive lineman shot before season started...

One running back injured in preseason...out for the duration...

Lost best defensive tackle in free agency...

2nd best wide receiver on team injured during preseason...out for the duration...

This week...

Playing with a kicker who never played in the NFL...botched extra point, blocked field goal...kickoff returned for a TD...

Down 17-0, then 24-6 still in the second quarter...

Playing in, what is widely believed, the hardest place for an "away" team to win...

They win 37-31...

E-A-G-L-E-S...EAGLES!!!!!!!

galenrox said:
Dude, you and I both know the Eagles are good at only two things, giving each other oral sex, and sucking at football, cause they're gay. Period.
I look at the Eagles' schedule and see that the Bears have once again successfully petitioned the NFL for leniency and left them off it...

cnredd said:
I look at the Eagles' schedule and see that the Bears have once again successfully petitioned the NFL for leniency and left them off it...

Don't be hard on the Bears... They'll remember what football is sooner or later. Usually happens as there packing for another early season off...lol

Calm2Chaos said:
Don't be hard on the Bears... They'll remember what football is sooner or later. Usually happens as there packing for another early season off...lol
Hey!...That's wrong...

Realizing that in the same draft Donovan McNabb was picked, ever since they picked Cade McNown to be their quarterback of the future they have been one of the best teams in foo.....

Ah, never mind...:cool:

Reverend Slip said:
Thats right, the Bengals are 3 and 0 this year, and here are afw nice statistics about this year:
  • Carson Palmer Passer Rating: 114.0 (1st in NFL I believe)
  • Rudi Johnson, 300 yds Rushing, averages out to be 100 yds per game.
    The Bengals total Rushing Yards is: 398yds.
  • Chad Johnson, 307 yds Recieving, averages out to be little more than 100+ yds per game.
    The Bengals total Recieving Yards is: 768yds
  • The Bengals total offensive producition is: 1184yds
    This averages out to be roughly 394 yds per game.
  • Shayne Graham is 10 for 10 out of extra point kicks, and is 6 for 6 field goal attempts, making his record perfect so far this year.
  • The Bengals are averaging .66 turnovers per game, with a total of 2.
  • The Bengals are averaging 4 forced turnovers, with a total of 12.
  • Bengals (3-0) are alone at the top of the AFC North.
    Followed by The Steelers (2-1), Cleaveland (1-2), and Baltimore (0-2)
  • This is the first time sense 1990 that The Bengals started a season 3-0.
    Also in that year, the Cincinnati Reds won the World Series, and the Bengals made the Playoffs.

Well, go ahead and argue, but as it stands, the Bengals are the best team in the NFL right now.

Let me know when they play any quality teams.

Reverend Slip said:
Well, let me just say 4 and 0 ;)

Name me one decent team they have played.......Hell they barely beat Houston on their home field......The Steelers beat Houston by 20 on their field.........

The Jaguars will clean their clock Sunday night...Book it.......

As Bum Phillips use to say.........The Super Bowl goes through Pittsburgh........

Back
Top Bottom