• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Best Tasting Coffee

Which "fast food" coffee is the best?

• Waffle House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hardees

• Java Joe's

• Coffee Bean

• Total voters

FluffyNinja

All Warm and Fuzzy
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Ok, all of you java hounds out there, while reading another thread here at DP I've decided to seek the opinions of the pros. Which "on the go" (fast food) brand of coffee is the best. I read a blind taste test study about a year ago that said professional taste testers overwhelmingly chose McDonalds? I've a hard time believing that one, but....who knows? Perhaps some of you could shed some light on the subject. :coffeepap

Last edited:
BTW, personally I'm a Dunkin Donuts addict. Tried buying the brand in the market myself but the price is freaking ridiculous! :shrug:

I don't know if it's the best tasting, but I go to Starbucks almost every day. I drink my coffee black with no sweetner.

I don't know if it's the best tasting, but I go to Starbucks almost every day. I drink my coffee black with no sweetner.

Can you actually order "just coffee" there? LOL, I tried once but the I never quite caught on to Starbucks lingo. I did like their "cafe au lait" though. :)

I selected "Other" because I hate coffee and no kind tastes good to me.

Home made. I love my home made flavored coffees.

Can you actually order "just coffee" there? LOL, I tried once but the I never quite caught on to Starbucks lingo. I did like their "cafe au lait" though. :)
Yes, you can order just coffee, you can order mild, bold and decafe. I order bold and bring my own cup for which the take 10 cents off the price. Also, if you have a Starbucks card and it registered online, you get free refills.

Navy shipboard coffee. Black, syrupy thick, and packs an unreal punch. Only a little crunchy from spilled grounds.

Navy shipboard coffee. Black, syrupy thick, and packs an unreal punch. Only a little crunchy from spilled grounds.
Sounds like Army coffee - known to lower sperm count and cause genetic defects in unborn children :shock:
3060373201_112f2bcf7d.jpg

I don't usually drink to go coffee, I make my own at home and take it to work in a thermos. I drink only Cafe Du Monde from New Orleans.

qol_large_cafedumonde.jpg

What brand(s)? Do you do the gourmet coffee thing?

I do some of the gourmet coffee. I don't really have a special brand. I buy stuff that's on sale at some stores like TJMax. They get expensive coffees and sell them cheaper. I do like the Artisan brand, I buy the Starbucks coffee too when it's on sale. I get special syrups too when I find them.

I am not much of a coffee fan. I like McDonald's Ice coffee, the iced coffee at Starbucks and Cinnabuns. And I love the cappuccinos at the Quick Trip gas stations and if I do drink regular coffee it usually has either plain cream or flavored cream and sugar in it.

Dunkachino FTW!

French Press for the home brew. Truck load of cream & suggar either way. I tried the McCafe' and it was nasty; dry, bitter swill. Back in the day my ex and I used to buy Starbucks mint/mocha frapachinos on our way to lasertag tuniments....I think I only played along so I could get a piece of ass later that evening.

Last edited:
I never get coffee from these places really, but the best is probably Dunkin Donuts. McDonalds is gross, Starbucks doesn't even sell coffee. Waffle House is meh.

I prefer to support small, local coffee places. There are dozens of coffee kiosks here in town, and my favorite isn't necessarily the one I go to for the best coffee, but she always gives my dog a treat, so he won't let me go anywhere else.

mcdonalds, no doubt, no contest

Back
Top Bottom