• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Best song to <expletive deleted> to?

BDBoop

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
My vote is far-and-away Kashmir by Led Zeppelin.

Next?

Last edited:
In The Waiting Line-Zero 7

and
The Only One-Evanescence

YouTube - The Jefferson Airplane 2005

the original studio version on Blows against the empire with Jerry playing pedal steel

I know-it was playing my first time many many years ago

You have excellent taste in music. I'd never heard Zero-7.

You have excellent taste in music. I'd never heard Zero-7.

Why thank you!:)

I first heard them when I watched the movie "Garden State" That whole soundtrack has tons of great music. I'm pretty sure it won a Grammy.

Now, I did see Garden State. Obviously I need to revisit the soundtrack. :)

Anything you can belly dance to . . . Arabesque, Turbo Tabla, Salatin El Farab, . . . the list is long.

Scott Wilson does some drumless belly dancing music that's really nice - nothing to jangly if you're not in the mood for that.

Last edited:
Do you know how to belly dance? I must learn, seriously. I love belly dancers and the dance.

That's what I said!
So I bought some how-to videos and started to teach myself :) I'm good enough to put a smile on my husband's face and that's all that counts!

"Discover Belly dance - basic dance" and "Discover Belly Dance - Beyond Basic Dance" are the two videos I started out with. . .Then I started finding lessons online that taught other specific moves and so on. Joy of Belly Dancing- It's just pure fun.

Oh cool! Thanks so much. :)

Last year when I went to Renn Faire, I asked one of the women how long she'd been taking classes, and she told me she was self-taught. I was like "suWEET!"

That's what I said!
So I bought some how-to videos and started to teach myself :) I'm good enough to put a smile on my husband's face and that's all that counts!

"Discover Belly dance - basic dance" and "Discover Belly Dance - Beyond Basic Dance" are the two videos I started out with. . .Then I started finding lessons online that taught other specific moves and so on. Joy of Belly Dancing- It's just pure fun.

For those rare moments when I don't have "real" Belly Dancing music playing in the room I prefer music like:

LOL - which are still tainted oh so heavily with Belly-Dancing seduction but with lyrics :)

^ Classic, gotta have it in the mix, all the time.

Oh cool! Thanks so much. :)

Last year when I went to Renn Faire, I asked one of the women how long she'd been taking classes, and she told me she was self-taught. I was like "suWEET!"

Absolutely! For me it was difficult to get my body to do what I wanted because I was out of shape and 'flexible' made me just crack in two. But after a while my body loosened up and control over my individual muscles got much easier.

Precious, Depeche Mode

And this one has always been a favorite. Because it's a long song. And it changes tempo and speed so much.

Oh, how could I forget
Tear Drop- Massive Attack.

And another "how could I forget" song.

I don't usually to songs, but this song might describe what it's like with me ;)

(except it lasts longer then one 1:17) ROFL :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I found this beautiful nature song of mating:

Spud, are you familiar with this sound?

Spud, are you familiar with this sound?

:rofl i didn't know i was on youtube :mrgreen:

the first time i heard that sound though, i was bushwalking, and i couldn't figure out what was making that sound, and then i saw the koala and spent the next 5 minutes pissing myself laughing

Current choice that is not disabled on Utoobe? Ya got the 80's with Tron, the 90's with Daft Punk and then Daft Punk doing what they were meant to do with a 2010's "Tron" IMO!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom