• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Best song to <expletive deleted> to?

Ahhhh... also:

Here's another "back in the day" song just for fun.

First not embedded to avoid seeing the word ****ing plastered across the video box.

YouTube - The Model - Big Black

If you use the sexual meaning of the word "come"(which was probably intentional), this song is hilarious.

For purely personal reasons...it makes sense to me.

I lost my virginity to Closer . . . a guy named John who loved to **** with a strobe light on.
The sex absolutely sucked, though. . . terrible terrible. I had more fun by myself than with him. But the strobe light and NIN was way cool.

I forgot one, Apoc kinda reminded me of it.

Oh, and of course this one:

Last edited:
It's amazing to me how much my taste in music and what I find erotic has changed over the last 30-35 years.

It's amazing to me how much my taste in music and what I find erotic has changed over the last 30-35 years.

OK, I had you pegged for about 30, which makes that statement pretty disturbing.

Just turned 52. That's my daughter's birth year, with my grandson's initials. I wonder if the powers that be would do a name change for me? I should ask.

Just turned 52. That's my daughter's birth year, with my grandson's initials. I wonder if the powers that be would do a name change for me? I should ask.

Well, I am still going to think of you as about 30, and won't bring up that your daughter was born while I was in high school.

Greatly appreciated, I'm sure. ;)

I keep forgetting that when it comes to age, "a lady never tells".

Well, I am still going to think of you as about 30, and won't bring up that your daughter was born while I was in high school.

Yeah, mine has changed a lot, too - Now it's more about the music itself. It use to be purely about the lyrics. I really was into Kittie, Danzig, Ipso Facto and so on - heavier stuff for this type of music.

Use to be a favorite:

Yeah, mine has changed a lot, too - Now it's more about the music itself. It use to be purely about the lyrics. I really was into Kittie, Danzig, Ipso Facto and so on - heavier stuff for this type of music.

Use to be a favorite:

When I think of Danzig, this is what I think of:

that's what so good about Danzig and like bands who have been together forever - They have some unique gems tucked away in their norm that don't really fit their personae or style.

that's what so good about Danzig and like bands who have been together forever - They have some unique gems tucked away in their norm that don't really fit their personae or style.

Never really cared for him in any of his bands except Samhain.

Thought of another song for this thread though....

That reminds me of these two.

Of course I can't forget this - when I was a teen there was nothing sexier than hearing Trent moan "I'm drunk . . . " over and over.

Yeah, I can see why. :)

Use to be a favorite:

Forgot about this one - my husband's choice

What is interesting about this thread is that since the expletive was deleted and you interpret the missing word to be s**t, these songs take on a whole new meaning.

What is interesting about this thread is that since the expletive was deleted and you interpret the missing word to be s**t, these songs take on a whole new meaning.

and what is really interesting about that is that, without excpetion, they all work great for that, too.

and for those nice people who swallow..........

Back
Top Bottom