• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Best song to <expletive deleted> to?

Can't recall ever listening to music while ****ing. Nor having the desire to.

Though I guess if I had to choose, it would be something bluesy since that tends to make me feel all sexy and sensual. Either that or middle eastern or indian music (something that one could belly dance to)

This is one of the sexiest songs I can think of offhand:

Lucky you. I can't remember music for first time, but I do remember first horizontal kiss being Doobie Brothers "Black Water".

ah...youngsters...best song ever....."let's get it on".....

and for the tasmanians (or whatever other group that stereotypically is incestuous)

)

I don't listen to this kind of music while having a good time - but it's definitely a mood-stirring song.

Music is evocative, so if you act on what it is evoking, ... yeah. Serious good times.

Can't recall ever listening to music while ****ing. Nor having the desire to.

Though I guess if I had to choose, it would be something bluesy since that tends to make me feel all sexy and sensual. Either that or middle eastern or indian music (something that one could belly dance to)

This is one of the sexiest songs I can think of offhand:

And for me, also Luther Vandross or Al Greene.

Good choices as well. Let's combine all the black romance kings, and throw in Freddie Jackson.

Music is evocative, so if you act on what it is evoking, ... yeah. Serious good times.
Yeah... see... there's not many songs - in fact, only one that I can think of offhand - that even remotely elicits what could be considered a sexual response.

The one I put up by Michael Grimm makes me want to slow dance in a smoky bar. One thing leads to another. ;)

Yeah... see... there's not many songs - in fact, only one that I can think of offhand - that even remotely elicits what could be considered a sexual response.

ads said:
The one I put up by Michael Grimm makes me want to slow dance in a smoky bar. One thing leads to another.

Ah, I remember those days. However, usually I arrived at 1-1:30. Why sit through previews when you can get right to the main attraction?

*shakes head* Laughing too hard here.

Ah, I remember those days. However, usually I arrived at 1-1:30. Why sit through previews when you can get right to the main attraction?

can't get youtube at owrk....:-(

Can you check in at home? We've got some good stuff posting here!

I also love "Summer Wine" by Andrea Corr & Bono.

can't get youtube at owrk....:-(

Can you check in at home? We've got some good stuff posting here!

I also love "Summer Wine" by Andrea Corr & Bono.

i do sporadically.......usually involved elsewhere, but thanks, i will check this out! if your nic is reflecting your birth date, you are the same age as my daughter......

Reflects my daughter. :)

i do sporadically.......usually involved elsewhere, but thanks, i will check this out! if your nic is reflecting your birth date, you are the same age as my daughter......

Back
Top Bottom