• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Best Quarterback to never win a superbowl?

LaMidRighter

Klattu Verata Nicto
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I say Dan Marino was the best quarterback to never win a superbowl, but would love to know what the rest of you think.

Burt Reynolds in "The Longest Yard"...:2wave:

Roman Gabriel
Sonny Jergenson
John Brodie
Y.A. Tittle

Some would say Randall Cunningham, but umm having lived in the Philly area under most of his ummm playing days, I dreamed of being in Miami, watching Marino. A PA boy, for starters, and well, I like fish more than I like Beagles :)

Marino. Did Unitas ever win the superbowl? I can't remember. I don't think Otto Graham did because it didn't exist at the time.

two others-Boom Esiason and Ken Anderson-both of the bengals, both league MVP's the years the bengals lost in the title game

I have to agree about Dan Marino. As far as the old-timers, They didn't have the "Super Bowl" back then, I think we should keep this current with players we have footage of. Dan Fouts is another great QB. Some might even say Archie Manning.

Being from Miami, have to go with Marino too. I remember the first game he played, when the regular quarterback was injured. The way he came in and immediately took over the field was stunning.

Fran Tarkenton was another great QB who never got the ring.

LaMidRighter said:
I say Dan Marino was the best quarterback to never win a superbowl, but would love to know what the rest of you think.

Fran Tarkenton and Dan Marino. ;)

Dapper Dan for sure, no contest.

Bobby Douglas, Bears QB

Just seeing if your paying attention!

Originally posted by Crazy Horse:
Dan Marino
Your answer is not that crazy. Welcome to debate politics.

Montana....but he was only "Great" because of Rice....otherwise he was just damn good

tecoyah said:
Montana....but he was only "Great" because of Rice....otherwise he was just damn good

He won a Super Bowl.

Billo_Really said:
"A" Super Bowl?

lol, "A" Super Bowl, more than once?:rofl

Jim Kelly

4 times to the show in a row? That is amazing, and I couldn't stand the bills.

Never mind....I didn't see the word NEVER.

Back
Top Bottom